Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Zorothustra - Harshlands
    Zorothustra - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    why do ppl keep making these threads, the ppl who come on it and post r already predictable, just read above. >_>

oh and

bloop bloop.

Dio and I are gonna get married and run off and play G.W.2 together.
  • tfi3f
    tfi3f Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    amessenger wrote: »
    As an officer of one of the guilds concerning this matter, I find it my duty to speak up and present my ideas and opinion on the plans 'behind the scenes'.
    I don't care.
    In my honest opinion, this kind of political play disgusts me. TW is supposed to be about fun, competition and guild effort towards success. Instead of trusting in our guilds ability to come forward and succeed, we lower ourselves to little schemes and cowardly behavior that one should be ashamed of. This is also the feeling I get when our guild decided to join in on this plan.
    Leave Valhalla. If you don't like the decisions of the leadership, leave. I don't know how many times we've tried to ask you all to disband. If they won't disband, then if the members begin to leave, the effect will be more or less the same anyway.

Additionally, I simply dislike Valhalla, so of course I would try to discourage you from staying, but I also think it's stupid of you to "trust your guildmates" to win when they are all just players behind screens. Play the game however you have to for victory.
    - What happened to Valhalla's pride? We were so eager to take on Catalyst at one point and in my opinion we could have won, or at least given them a good fight and had some fun? Instead it started to turn into no-shows, and eventually repositioning themselves where we could not fight Catalyst. Now asking Afterlife and Crimson's cooperation to take on Kylin?
    I believe Valhalla lost to Kylin. It is not a surprise that they need help. If you guild is embarrassing you, leave it.
    - What happened to Crimson's honor that they hold so highly? Kylin vs Crimson are still good wars and to a certain extend they match in power and capabilities. Why does one need to lower themselves into little schemes and tricks just to win? We will be ridiculed even more than ever now we joined in on this plan.

Where does honour come in in a guild? Or in a game? Play to win. TW is not about fun, it's about winning. When you have land and all the rank 9s on the server are applying to you then you can have fun on alts in other guilds that are too stupid take TW seriously and want "fun TWs".
    To me it seems that the leadership of Valhalla, Crimson and Afterlife have lost any feel of decency and morality when it comes to TW and they will do whatever it takes to gain map domination.

Seems to me that the leadership of Valhalla, Crimson and Afterlife are getting some sense...
    Valhalla disband. That is all \o/

"The thing about winners is... they get to write the history books, and they get to analyze everything from high atop their winner's perch.

Doesn't matter what the circumstances are." -- Burnout, Harshlands, Wizard.
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Crescendia help me level my veno on Harshlands preeze. b:thanks

I don't do FC anymore b:surrender
    Dio and I are gonna get married and run off and play G.W.2 together.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.

1000 points to whoever guesses what movie that's from b:laugh
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Sabella - Harshlands
    Sabella - Harshlands Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    What if catalyst doesn't bother taking al off the map....they left them all lonely in the corner all by themselves and they were just stuck there....what if?
    b:byeb:byeb:bye
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I don't do FC anymore b:surrender

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you.

1000 points to whoever guesses what movie that's from b:laugh

Taken. Can I at least join Catalyst and troll guild chat out of boredom b:dirty
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Sabella - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Taken. Can I at least join Catalyst and troll guild chat out of boredom b:dirty

how about NO...hahahha
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    Options
    how about NO...hahahha

Who are you?
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Sabella - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Who are you?
    ^trolled
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Where are my 1000 points for guessing the movie?
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Can I at least join Catalyst and troll guild chat out of boredom b:dirty

You'd have to talk that over with Barbapapa, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I think Kylin deserve the hate, biggest sellout in Harshlands history taking Kingdom and Zulu members. omnomnomnom
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I think Kylin deserve the hate, biggest sellout in Harshlands history taking Kingdom and Zulu members. omnomnomnom

....Didn't you leave your guild to die so you could join the supposed strongest guild? And you let them die at the hands of Crimson-****ing-Jr?

I don't believe in "sell-outs" in general, but wtf dude, surely you see the irony here.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ....Didn't you leave your guild to die so you could join the supposed strongest guild? And you let them die at the hands of Crimson-****ing-Jr?

I don't believe in "sell-outs" in general, but wtf dude, surely you see the irony here.

There is no irony, and of course u dont believe in sellouts coz then ud hate the guild ur in derp.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Don't bother, Long; Taarloor's brand of logic is why things like North Korea happen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Options
    There is no irony, and of course u dont believe in sellouts coz then ud hate the guild ur in derp.

Yep, I'm lost.

"But Taarloor, aren't you a hypocrite because A, B and C?"
    "NO.
    You are."
    "...Care to back that up with an argument??"
    "NO.
    That is all."
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Options
    It would be ironic if Valhalla were attacking Evoke and I left to go there. Valhalla and Evoke have no ties. Whereas Kylin has strong ties to Kingdom and Zulu since both those guilds took Kylin down over time, and now Kylin is taking in the people who contributed to the guilds downfall. It is completely different to my situation and you ******* tryna convince urselves otherwise are just stupid.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Options
    So Kylin is a sellout because they don't hold ridiculously long grudges against every single person who was ever a member of Zulu or Kingdom (including those like me, who literally joined right at the "climax battle" before Kylin's downfall and had no personal history with Kylin), but you're not a sellout for jumping ship to a guild that, at the time, was percieved to be the strongest guild on the server, while your own guildies are asked to sit tight and defend Evoke?

Makes perfect sense.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Just came back to this server a week or so ago, but from what I can see on the map, Kylin isn't the faction you all should be worried about.

Captain Obvious? b:victory
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Just came back to this server a week or so ago, but from what I can see on the map, Kylin isn't the faction you all should be worried about.

Captain Obvious? b:victory

Trolls from Kylin are coming, be careful b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Random BS

You essentially asked "hey, can we merge all our 'good' people into your guild?" and then left the rest of your guild to die. If that's not selling out then I don't know what is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Taarlololololol.
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You essentially asked "hey, can we merge all our 'good' people into your guild?" and then left the rest of your guild to die. If that's not selling out then I don't know what is.

There were good people in evoke?

Lig, remember in PengWINS where we'd auto-deny anyone from Evoke? lol
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Options

ikr?

/5char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• anhkrah
    anhkrah Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    amessenger wrote: »
    This is not a troll post, these are the current plans as far as they have been discussed amongst the leadership of the guilds in matter. Just go ask your guild leader for confirmation if you have that little faith.

the day AL allies with crimson, is the day i and a few other will leave AL.
    we have no intention on participating on an aliance like that.

we are on good terms with valhalla, kinda like cata is with kylin.
    other than that we dont participate in ventures that serve no purpose to us.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

Lig, remember in PengWINS where we'd auto-deny anyone from Evoke? lol
    20v80 all day~

I can think of at least a few decent players from nearly every guild back then, no one from Evoke comes to mind.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Raigata - Harshlands
    Raigata - Harshlands Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    its threads like this that make me think pwi forum is better than 4chan for TROLOLOLOLOLOLz
    b:angry let destruction reign supreame b:angry
  • amessenger
    amessenger Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    giraffe.png
    Calm down little boy. we NEVER made any alliance.

I'll quote you something:

If Crimson make an alliance with Valhala (lulz), we would be ally.
    Someone told you that b******* and you trust him

I never said they were allies. All I said was there have been discussions amongst the leaderships where the factions have tuned their plans to one another.
    I already knew about AfterLife wanting to "relocate" onto Kylin land before this was even posted, so it's pretty obvious these three guilds all have an understanding even if it isn't a formal alliance. Whether they all sat down and agreed for this to doesn't really matter because the result is the same.

Post from your main and you can probably get an invitation to Kylin if you get kicked.

Like Ligeia said, there is a mutual understanding amongst everyone, without there being a formal alliance.
  • tfi3f
    tfi3f Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Nobody cares D:
    Valhalla disband. That is all \o/

"The thing about winners is... they get to write the history books, and they get to analyze everything from high atop their winner's perch.

Doesn't matter what the circumstances are." -- Burnout, Harshlands, Wizard.