Dream Team!

Comments

• BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I seen IvanFrancis, Chochii, Lactos, cursed and wizex out west WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more than you, like a million times more, so idk what your trying to imply there.

curded and wizex? in west more than me last month or so maybe, idk. They didn't even have wizards what? 3 months ago?

Top 19 from the rankings. Now, I am not one to say that rankings = skill, but they certainly have some correlation with time in TW or pk mode-especially since its clear from the list that it hasn't been corrupted by rank 9 just yet (although the list does show that it is quickly becoming so corrupted).

Name Level Kills Class Server
    1. BLOODMYSTIC 101 3513 Wizard Archosaur
    2. _CurseD 105 3030 Wizard Archosaur
    3. Proski 101 2172 Wizard Archosaur
    4. Claciusvile 102 1858 Wizard Archosaur
    5. Eru_Roraito 101 1845 Wizard Archosaur
    6. BDoomed 101 1518 Wizard Archosaur
    7. _Authentic 100 1294 Wizard Archosaur
    8. Wizex 101 1134 Wizard Archosaur
    9. LeTaco 101 1122 Wizard Archosaur
    10. IvenFrancis 101 1095 Wizard Archosaur
    11. Proness 97 841 Wizard Archosaur
    12. CXJesterXc 102 841 Wizard Archosaur
    13. DizasterX 101 787 Wizard Archosaur
    14. Lactos 100 763 Wizard Archosaur
    15. Kaida_Hoshi 101 762 Wizard Archosaur
    16. Valrain 100 756 Wizard Archosaur
    17. Mustang_Roy 101 686 Wizard Archosaur
    18. XCassiopeiax 103 622 Wizard Archosaur
    19. GreyWiz 101 601 Wizard Archosaur

And the fact that there are so few wizards even active now, and that bdoomed (who has been inactive for months) has more kills than all but one of those you mentioned?

Please rion, noone takes this seriously. This is one of your least believable delusions yet.

Oh, and I can guarandamntee you noone in any of my factions was asking for help keeping them stunlocked the way you were screaming in vent for your faction to come lock me, ijs.

And that was before r9.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    curded and wizex? in west more than me last month or so maybe, idk. They didn't even have wizards what? 3 months ago?

Top 19 from the rankings. Now, I am not one to say that rankings = skill, but they certainly have some correlation with time in TW or pk mode-especially since its clear from the list that it hasn't been corrupted by rank 9 just yet (although the list does show that it is quickly becoming so corrupted).

Name Level Kills Class Server
    1. BLOODMYSTIC 101 3513 Wizard Archosaur
    2. _CurseD 105 3030 Wizard Archosaur
    3. Proski 101 2172 Wizard Archosaur
    4. Claciusvile 102 1858 Wizard Archosaur
    5. Eru_Roraito 101 1845 Wizard Archosaur
    6. BDoomed 101 1518 Wizard Archosaur
    7. _Authentic 100 1294 Wizard Archosaur
    8. Wizex 101 1134 Wizard Archosaur
    9. LeTaco 101 1122 Wizard Archosaur
    10. IvenFrancis 101 1095 Wizard Archosaur
    11. Proness 97 841 Wizard Archosaur
    12. CXJesterXc 102 841 Wizard Archosaur
    13. DizasterX 101 787 Wizard Archosaur
    14. Lactos 100 763 Wizard Archosaur
    15. Kaida_Hoshi 101 762 Wizard Archosaur
    16. Valrain 100 756 Wizard Archosaur
    17. Mustang_Roy 101 686 Wizard Archosaur
    18. XCassiopeiax 103 622 Wizard Archosaur
    19. GreyWiz 101 601 Wizard Archosaur

And the fact that there are so few wizards even active now, and that bdoomed (who has been inactive for months) has more kills than all but one of those you mentioned?

Please rion, noone takes this seriously. This is one of your least believable delusions yet.

If its barb rankings were talking about blood, you are clueless.
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
    edited September 2011
    If its barb rankings were talking about blood, you are clueless.

Nope, never saw you out there, and still certainly never see you alone.

And at least my alternate pick for barb (unlike your alternates for wizard) is in the top 5 without rank 9, ijs. Makes it more believable.

BLOODMYSTIC: pk'ing without faction, buffs, ganks or other crutches since 1810.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited September 2011
    Allow me to clarify before this gets turned into me saying im the best wizard, or that the new wizards are horrible, or that they wouldn't be any good without r9.

Agent already tried that and forced me to explain ad nauseam the other day one of my other posts.

First, I am not the best wizard. I have always had good gear. I have never claimed to be the best wizard, nor do I now.

Second, I do not believe the current new wizards on the block are horrible. Some, like cursed, are pretty good actually. Others certainly, have some work to do to learn and improve.

But I give them 10,000 x more credit than someone the puts up a r9 barb arma bomb or a r9 sin or a r9 archer or even a r9 psychic and think they are some kinda pro. A wizard needs better gear merely to compete. They attack slowest, have the least defensive skills (stone barrier is nice, but nothing compared to the defense buffs some of the new classes have), have the lowest hit points, the least disable skills with the longest cool downs, etc. Picking a wizard now among those other choices is, well, almost stupid. The only reason to do it is if you like the class and don't care about being the last man standing.

Or in other words, their wish to have fun and enjoy the game is at least second to their ego's need to never die, always win, etc.

For that, I give them loads of credit.
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    Nope, never saw you out there, and still certainly never see you alone.

And at least my alternate pick for barb (unlike your alternates for wizard) is in the top 5 without rank 9, ijs. Makes it more believable.

BLOODMYSTIC: pk'ing without faction, buffs, ganks or other crutches since 1810.

Maybe thats because most of your pk involvement is a quick fly above + ig = bids group + use teleport stone once every 5 days, wheras mine is constant sitting at west watching, then picking targets, based on if im needed to pk or whatever, going for sins, r9s, etc, you havent even showed when theres decent pk, or faction vs faction pk for months, seeing you in pk is a rarity.

I saw you yesterday while on my seeker YojiShinkawa, just before me and zhadi had a 15 minute 1v1.
    You kept 1 shotting peta who basically just stands there buffing people and ressing, but tries to defend herself when people try and pull a ninja on her.

U pk on your wiz like a sin, quickly run in try and kill a target in under 3 seconds, if it dosent work you flee until everyone has forgotten you were there, then return to try again, taking kiting to new levels of boredom, I suppose that makes you the best judge of skill.

If we look at rankings as a basis for time pking like YOU mentioned:

1. RioNHale 3153 Barbarian Archosaur
    2. YellowLight 1516 Barbarian Archosaur
    3. Gralkon 1399 Barbarian Archosaur
    4. Santa_Wraith 1230 Barbarian Archosaur
    5. Rin_kin_din 1074 Barbarian Archosaur
    6. Dmoncmaori 981 Barbarian Archosaur
    7. Wholepint 734 Barbarian Archosaur
    8. BigFIuffy 660 Barbarian Archosaur
    9. Demon_Slash 597 Barbarian Archosaur

I've been ahead of Yellowlight for about a year now. Most of Gral's kills are from TWs from what I can tell, and like I said, the 3 barbs ive seen most in pk, apart from myself are, rin, pint and santa, and I have more time put in then the 3 of them together, and the kills show that too.

p.s. On across server rankings:

Barbs:

39. RioNHale 105 3153 Barbarian Archosaur

Not many barbs have put as much in as I.

Wizards:

79. BLOODMYSTIC 101 3513 Wizard Archosaur

Still not top 50? Get to work then.

So dont talk to me about rankings son.
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
    edited September 2011
    so much here that is so wrong, no sense in quoting it, ill just respond.

I hardly ever ironguard. and in fact, until the new wizards and psychics showed up, I hardly ever domained. Didn't even have it on my genie. If you were at west gate more often, you would realize.

And yes, when you are there, you stand there. doing little. with a host of people around you waiting to gank with you.

And across server rankings? The fact that we have roughly the same number of kills, but that your kills put you in top 50 for your class and mine don't, well, I don't know what that shows exactly. That barbs don't get alot of kills? That they don't pk? I never compared cross classes. That's comparing apples and oranges. Literally. Don't even get me started on how combining pve and pvp servers is stupid.

If i did compare across classes, however, it would show that I have more kills on our server mostly with g11 gear and g9 shards than you got with mostly nirvana/vit stones/r9. If i were you, I wouldn't compare cross classes with me. It makes you look small.

As for peta, she ganks me with the rest. In fact, whether it was yesterday or the day before, I left her alone and as soon as someone else attacked me, she ganked me with them.

In fact, I was pking you BOTH at the same time, and winning 2 vs 1.

So spare me your attempt to say I was picking on her or anyone. If I don't know them, I kill them once. If they gank me or have ganked me recently, I kill them more than once rather than let them wait and do it again. I make no apologies for that. Just make sure you describe it right.

Oh, and you can't have it both ways. You say your kills show that you have more time in pk than those other 3, but my kills don't show that I have more time in pk than the 4 other wizards you named?

I swear, if people weren't such liars, I wouldn't have to post here at all.

And as for kiting, if i wasn't getting ganked every time i go out, i wouldn't have to. Unfortunately, I rarely see Immunity (and nemesis, but to a lesser extent) do anything else.

Admit it rion, did I sz against you and Peta or kite till I could turn and take you out 1 vs 1? Why? Because I wasn't running from sins (well, until the very end - 2 vs 1 I'll play, 3 vs 1 is a waste of time).

I stood in west as much as anyone until rank sins started farming me. You want 15m pk? So do I. Try it on a wiz vs a rank sin, ijs. You'd sz too. Like you did before you were decked in nirvana.

As for faction pk, I went to the only one you had when i was in immunity, so I have no idea what you are talking about there.

And as for gralkon's kills? I actually see him more than you also.
  • Dai_Viper - Archosaur
    Dai_Viper - Archosaur Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    U and viper dont really know what u talking about..

Inspite of Ulmos being always "enemy" in game i admire his skill, his TT100fiste were OP back on the day , still if i remeber they were not greatly refined(about +6 ) and he didnt have OP gear he had nice gear and he still pawns ppl with it...

Just a heads up when u are good u dont need to brag on forums u just are... b:bye peace
    u dont know what we r talking about??sigh - read forum again if u dont....

um, who are you again? the point of this thread, since you've missed it, is who would be best if they were all given rank 9 +12 yada yada. Based on skill with less, not r9 out of nowhere and cheating levels to 105, mr 104 barb.

Know your class? It doesn't take much to kill with R9. Not much at all. How you expect him to "discover" something with R9 is beyond me.

Oh, THATs who you are. Got it.

Perhaps you should enter TW with TT90 and make a discovery, eh?

Oh? Gimme your sanc name - can't be roid abuse or big pun, but maybe ders someone other notables I would be equally impressed by.
    u tell him using tt90 he will if u use tt90 and 1vs1 with him. if u can beat him with your tt90 i will give you 20m, if not, u should keep your mouth shut. btw , he's Herojet from Sant. i think u know who he is.
    Gear info: pwcalc.com/ca03cfa26484422eb:victory
  • Dai_Viper - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    lol @ this thread.

I used to get threats of not being able to step outside west gate by Dai. Every day, some 4 day countdown timer was restarted, claiming that in 4 days he's going to get all of his gear and I will no longer be able to step outside west gate. Teddy too, but he didn't seem as hellbent on seeing me greybarred as Dai did.

gg spending thousands to spite me, or I should say, having a chance to spite me.

4 more days, right Dai? b:chuckle

http://i52.tinypic.com/2dsqqgm.jpg

why didnt u let ppl read what u said? oh yea, 4 more days. i said that. and i still remember u took the bet for 20m with herojet, but have u even done it? you have r9 also and your refining is dam high too, i think u should do the bet soon... dont ignore when herojet asks u.
  • Dai_Viper - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    says another idiot who never had the balls to PK until he had his full rank 9 gear.

lol you guys are so sad b:laugh
    haha, how stupid your sound is. so i want to ask u, would u go pk with ppl who have r8-r9 while u got tt90? if u say yes, fine i know how brave you r... noob
  • Metridium - Archosaur
    Metridium - Archosaur Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Of course I'll accept the bet, I did the first time he asked. He said he wasn't ready or something.

And I blocked out the rest because it was a conversation with somebody else, not with you.
  • Teddy_Tiger - Archosaur
    Teddy_Tiger - Archosaur Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    most of the time i afk man. Set up the time n location 1 on 1 20 m bet fully buffed, 2 out 3 take all. I will be glad to fight you.
    Leader/co-founder of TELETUBIE
    make many haters want to qqb:cry
  • Metridium - Archosaur
    Metridium - Archosaur Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I'm callin' you out, bro b:laugh I'll pm you ingame
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    let me know ahead of time so i can make some popcorn and grab a soda b:laugh
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I wanna be there. I'll fraps that shiit, bro.
    Post it up on youtube like the LC big boys do it.
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I hardly ever ironguard

b:laugh

b:laughb:laugh
    re
  • Pingfu - Archosaur
    Pingfu - Archosaur Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    My Pevps dream team, made out of experience from ancient times.

Archer: Soochi

Barb: Spanker_d

Blademaster: Studmuf

Cleric: Qlngfu

Psychic: cacacacao

Wizard: Proski
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    I wanna be there. I'll fraps that shiit, bro.
    Post it up on youtube like the LC big boys do it.

Still trying to find that er ... crack install settup yo b:cry

WHERE IS IT!?!?1 b:surrender

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    Tivas - Archosaur Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Nice list. I saw Santa Wraith at west gate 100x more than you

until maybe the last 4 months.

Not saying Santa is better than you, or that you weren't pking your *** off somewhere else, etc. I'm just saying what I am saying.

This is true at least on my time, he was always there when i was...

He always talk to me and buff me and help me on pvp...
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    My Pevps dream team, made out of experience from ancient times.

Archer: Soochi

Barb: Spanker_d

Blademaster: Studmuf

Cleric: Qlngfu

Psychic: cacacacao

Wizard: Proski

Whow can someone put soochi in a dream team.... try agent or another one, or see transcend videos on youtube and think again about that choice...

PS: are u Quingfu?
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    Whow can someone put soochi in a dream team.... try agent or another one, or see transcend videos on youtube and think again about that choice...

no sht sherlock lol

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
    edited September 2011
    no sht sherlock lol

Funny, on the other thread you used like 5 of the lamest pk death excuses (relog/sl, lucky crit, u ganked me, i wasn't ready, no chi, didn't have right gear equipped . . . . ) as to why she downed you the other day, now imply (if not flat out say it) that she sucks.

Careful, your new nick name will be Lyin' RioN . . . .
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    Funny, on the other thread you used like 5 of the lamest pk death excuses (relog/sl, lucky crit, u ganked me, i wasn't ready, no chi, didn't have right gear equipped . . . . ) as to why she downed you the other day, now imply (if not flat out say it) that she sucks.

Careful, your new nick name will be Lyin' RioN . . . .

Just saying it how it was, not changing it, not making excuses, I got ninjad, by someone I despise and died without caring much 2 months ago AND TOLD YOU ABOUT IT! for crying out loud lol.
    You kept mentioning I had some PK ego if im willing to give embarrassing info about major mistakes on my behalf, leaving myself at west when logging in, idioticly equipping the wrong gears or not paying attention to the targets in the area.

In your editting remarks, you twisted my post there completely making it seem as if it were an array of excuses, rather than stating it was merely a kudos to someone for snagging a well earned kill from me while I made mistakes.

I get killed all the time, I rarely make a big deal about it, just pick myself back up.

Besides, every time you die to an archer or a sin you qq saying cos the class is OP compared to you, even though your r9, and 1 shot people consistantly.
    Whos the hypocrit no Blood?

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
    edited September 2011
    not making excuses, you twisted my post there completely making it seem as if it were an array of excuses, rather than I made mistakes.

Besides, every time you die to an archer or a sin you qq saying cos the class is OP compared to you, even though your r9, and 1 shot people consistantly.
    Whos the hypocrit no Blood?

I'll let the post stand - you call them "explainations" all you want. We all know what they are.

As for me, I don't qq about it. And I don't even remark about it unless (a) they call me fail for dying to them, or (b) they gank/farm me thinking they r pro. And even then its not qq'ing, its pointing out to them archers > wizards at pvp. Wizards are only even arguably better than archer at tw.

And if you are referring to zhadi the other day, my comment after he killed me (I killed him the first time, which you missed) was basically telling him that I was right when I told him earlier that his rank 8 was still plenty fine to kill a r9 wizard because archers>wizards 1 vs 1. Unless you are all +10 with jades, rank 9 set won't save you from even a rank 8 +10 archer 9 out of 10 times.

Again, nice try, lyin RioN.
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    I'll let the post stand - you call them "explainations" all you want. We all know what they are.

As for me, I don't qq about it. And I don't even remark about it unless (a) they call me fail for dying to them, or (b) they gank/farm me thinking they r pro. And even then its not qq'ing, its pointing out to them archers > wizards at pvp. Wizards are only even arguably better than archer at tw.

Looks like another excuse.

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
    edited September 2011
    Looks like another excuse.

To archers it will, to wizards it won't, to the rest I allow them to make up their own minds.

Yours, on the other hand? "lucky crit", "nolyf helped", "i wasn't ready", "i didn't have chi" and more, all in the same run? Anyone that pks recognizes those as well.

I welcome the comparison.
  • Liandri - Lothranis
    Liandri - Lothranis Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    In the words of Asher,"I can't be bothered" - to respond to this drivel, when a full and adequate response already exists in the form of the post which you have failed to respond to.

Not read the thread so can't post, but hai nuala how you doing bud <3
    Liten Men Tuff
  • ULMOS - Archosaur
    ULMOS - Archosaur Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    ASH! I've been good... Haven't played PWI in a while though...
  • Liandri - Lothranis
    Liandri - Lothranis Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    ASH! I've been good... Haven't played PWI in a while though...

cool cool i played this french server for a bit over the summer, uni starting now though so pretty inactive made some videos check em out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OjeXNguDnk - PvP 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm8BB7VzaB4 - PvP 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQi3YCLi42Y - TW 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57buT2PlgoE - TW 2

didnt know you was still around seems like forever ago this picture was taken :P
    http://i.imgur.com/RwzyH.jpg
    Liten Men Tuff
  • Pingfu - Archosaur
    Pingfu - Archosaur Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2011

You should stop by sometime, uncle Tisav.
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    You should stop by sometime, uncle Tisav.

I miss u FUFUb:dirty