[No Server Maintenance Tonight] 9-6-2011

Comments

• \//eyron - Heavens Tear32
    \//eyron - Heavens Tear32 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Krisnda wrote: »
    If you sent that before the weekend, then you weren't going to get an answer until this week, but since you have decided to keep posting, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't answer.

Also, I really want to see this xD

I dont wanna see it, I just want my account back. All I needed to farm was a cube neckie, which I would've gotten by now b:surrender
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    It's my job to post witty and profound words b:cute

Lies! It's your job to pose mathematical quandries! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • azakman
    azakman Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    my point on share costs are that while pwe is delaying on their response's to fix our accounts their shares are slipping from the high of $32 dollars before this mess happened. if you read outside of a forum you'd understand that the simple little mistake made by 1 dev dramaticlly influciened the entire game! if people can't get their accounts online they can't spend money! now i've more then shown that i've researched this games history far beyond your understandings..........sounds mean..but its fact! ...........simple and real.......mastermister commited an offence ........shaladevinna has not........zave is still locked out.....and all im reading is that the gaming company doesn't care...........as long as its getting praise!b:cry
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I want D.Orbs sale dammit !!! b:cry

I, for one, do not...

My orbs are so ridiculously marked up and moro...er... lovely people keep buying them b:cute
    Lies! It's your job to pose mathematical quandries! b:chuckle

If only I were good at it. b:sad
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • azakman
    edited September 2011
    If you sent that before the weekend, then you weren't going to get an answer until this week, but since you have decided to keep posting, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't answer.

why would you? and you say that like you think i don't have a right to be angry?.......i pay to play this game look at zaves account status! all i wanted was a reply from any of you at any point before 5 pm today......i waited! and waited! ...........its easy to give a response like your's, when you didn't just pay 60 dollars ........last load.........to get to full R8.....enough said towards your lost retort

btw all posts are time stamped.........you failed on your response..........ijs
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I may be wrong here, azakman, but when you signed up to the game, you accepted the ToS. In the ToS, I think it states you don't own the account, and it is property of PWE, so technically they can ban you, take your gear away and laugh you, turn your character model into a giant ***** to suit the user, and you couldn't do a thing. Obviously it would make unhappy customers so they don't do it lol.

They will be trying to fix whatever problem you and others have about logging in, just be patient. Hounding Frankie won't do you any favours.
  • azakman
    edited September 2011

isnt it really sad that i have to keep getting accounts banned in order for the GM's to keep notice that theres a problem going on? and whats worse!!! im now un able to check to see if my accounts fixable!..........thats fine ill eat it.......thats just $100 a week outta pwi's pocket when i lose intrest!
  • CrystalSkye - Heavens Tear
    CrystalSkye - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    b:victoryb:cute
  • azakman
    edited September 2011
    I may be wrong here, azakman, but when you signed up to the game, you accepted the ToS. In the ToS, I think it states you don't own the account, and it is property of PWE, so technically they can ban you, take your gear away and laugh you, turn your character model into a giant ***** to suit the user, and you couldn't do a thing. Obviously it would make unhappy customers so they don't do it lol.

They will be trying to fix whatever problem you and others have about logging in, just be patient. Hounding Frankie won't do you any favours.

you would be wrong...........the TOS that zave agree'd to was that the account was mine but the gaming properties belonged to Perfect World including but not limted to the char. but the account itself was mine to do with as i felt fit........just could not sell the char's from the account..........if the TOS has changed in the 3 years i haven't read to notice.........never considered selling my TOONS but its very simple........once i put money into something its legally mine.......i put money to my account...........not to my TOON their for .......since the toon and account are directly linked! i could sell the account......but not the TOON.......means i cant sell the account.....its a loop, its a great recourse! and some of the best written chit ever! most gaming companies miss that lil piece.........if the account wasn't yours you wouldn't be able to add cash to the account......keep that in~mind.......it would become way to easy to buy stock and Launder the money threw the returns!
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited September 2011
    azakman wrote: »
    isnt it really sad that i have to keep getting accounts banned in order for the GM's to keep notice that theres a problem going on? and whats worse!!! im now un able to check to see if my accounts fixable!..........thats fine ill eat it.......thats just $100 a week outta pwi's pocket when i lose intrest!

Look, posting while you already have a banned account isn't helping you right now. What I can suggest is to calm down, and someone should be able to talk to you soon. If not, well I cant really say any more lol.

Also while i'm at it:

4. Propreitary Rights

PWE is the owner of the Website, the Games, the Software and the Service, which are protected by US and international law including copyright laws. All rights and title in and to the Website, the Game, the Software and the Service, all features and content thereof (including without limitation any user accounts, titles, computer code, files, game software, client and server software, tools, patches, updates, themes, objects, characters, character names, stories, storylines, objects, content, text, dialogue, catch phrases, themes, locations, concepts, artwork, designs, graphics, pictures, video, animation, sounds, music, musical, compositions, sound recordings, audio-visual effects, information, data, documentation, , "applets", chat transcripts, character profile information, game play, and recordings ) and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively the "Proprietary Materials") are the proprietary property of PWE or its licensors and are protected by U.S. and international copyright and other proprietary rights laws. In the event that you make any modifications, adaptations or derivative works of any kind to the Proprietary Materials (the "Modifications"), whether authorized or unauthorized, you understand and agree that you shall retain no rights of any kind in and to such Modifications and that all rights therein shall belong solely to PWE. You hereby assign and transfer to PWE, without any compensation, any and all rights you may have in and to such Modifications.
  • azakman
    edited September 2011
    btw its happening!!! all an annihilist has to do is get into the game find out how much gold is selling for and how much people are paying for coins on ebay!...there is a profit to dollar conversion! which would hold the company liable to the extend of the lost taxes, if i remember thats the tax law.............been a few years.....b:surrender or 10.....
    Look, posting while you already have a banned account isn't helping you right now. What I can suggest is to calm down, and someone should be able to talk to you soon. If not, well I cant really say any more lol.

you really can't help the situation mam!........and i am calm.....all i want is action.......i did what i had to do to prove you people are online!.....and i'll eat my accounts and quit the game. thats fine.............but you proved that i was right......with your pwe quote.b:bye
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    They have not replied to my other character's ticket in a few days, imma sue!!! b:angry\

ZZZZZ...gtfo, learn some patience like the rest of us. What makes you so "special"?

My suggestion: Just quit...kthxbai b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • azakman
    edited September 2011
    my only remorse is that i spent so much time/money into this game....but like a car payment! get find a new 1 and move on i suppose!.......ill bring my friends with me again ;)
  • \//eyron - Heavens Tear32
    \//eyron - Heavens Tear32 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    They have not replied to my other character's ticket in a few days, imma sue!!! b:angry\

ZZZZZ...gtfo, learn some patience like the rest of us. What makes you so "special"?

Least you got an extra endgame character to play on b:sad
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    my only remorse is that i spent so much time/money into this game....but like a car payment! get find a new 1 and move on i suppose!.......ill bring my friends with me again ;)

You and your friends have fun b:bye
    Least you got an extra endgame character to play on b:sad

A few b:avoidb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• azakman
    edited September 2011

your funny.....and odd........i wasn't responding to only me originally...........and ALOT of my posts have been deleted!........so until your gonna actually read hourly! .........your just a giggle!

consider i now have 2 banned accounts...........once an account is banned are the original posts still accessable?........have you checked?.......or are you hand fed by the game?.......your
    not original!

just read the GM's latest post on the blocked accounts ..........blaming US for being angry for paying for a a service, game, items, ect. and trying to pronounce our anger in any way that may gain a response! ..........really?.........were the bad guys?.......we didn't ask for you people to "fix us"
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    consider i now have 2 banned accounts...........once an account is banned are the original posts still accessable?........have you checked?.......or are you hand fed by the game?.......your
    not original!

Bypassing a ban on the forums is a bannable offense...Feel LUCKY they are letting you continue to even spew the **** that you are. b:cute

So, again, gtf over yourself and move on. If you hate things SO much then just stop and take all your friends with you.

Why.... do.....you....have to....keep blowing up.....this thread....because you.....cannot be patient!? And....unless they deleted...your original posts or moved them....your posts are still there....your character....just says....banned under then name....

Oh and you chose to charge LOL, it does not make you special or entitled...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• azakman
    edited September 2011
    Bypassing a ban on the forums is a bannable offense...Feel LUCKY they are letting you continue to even spew the **** that you are. b:cute

So, again, gtf over yourself and move on. If you hate things SO much then just stop and take all your friends with you.

Why.... do.....you....have to....keep blowing up.....this thread....because you.....cannot be patient!? And....unless they deleted...your original posts or moved them....your posts are still there....your character....just says....banned under then name....

Oh and you chose to charge LOL, it does not make you special or entitled...

show me that in the TOS! the TOS I agreed to said i was allowed multi. accounts.....and go to the other tread........read how patient i was for the entire weekend.......its easy for you to Troll when your not affected!.....
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    Wow this is still going on.

By the way, this is how you properly use a full stop (or period, depending on your dialectical preference).

Not like this:
    show me that in the TOS! the TOS I agreed to said i was allowed multi. accounts.....and go to the other tread........read how patient i was for the entire weekend.......its easy for you to Troll when your not affected!.....
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • azakman
    edited September 2011
    Wow this is still going on.

By the way, this is how you properly use a full stop (or period, depending on your dialectical preference).

Not like this:

lol very true.........you got me! ...........wont stop me b:laughb:chuckle
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    lol very true.........you got me! ...........wont stop me b:laughb:chuckle

I was not intending to stop you. I just wanted to point out the proper usage since you do not seem to really understand the concept well.

You're welcome b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • azakman
    edited September 2011
    Frankie hath come
    Frankie hath banned
    Frankie hath earned his pay check for the month
    Frankie hath gone home b:cry
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    22. Forum Bans.
    If your forum account is banned for a violation, it is not allowed to continue posting on an alternate forum account for the duration of said ban. Doing so will be considered ban evasion, and the original ban will may be extended in response. In severe cases, your in-game account may be suspended as well.
    These guidelines are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Those who choose to access the forums from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void , or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. PWE may change these guidelines at any time and in its sole discretion. It is your responsibility to understand the guidelines currently in force and conduct yourself in accordance therewith.

Also, I have been patient too over the damn weekend and still am. I am not going to get my panties all in a bunch because of it and flip the hell out. FFS b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    your really funny i like you Kritty! except that they are breaking THEIR own TOS with their responce that no ticket will take more then 5 days to be responded to!
    For the record, there is nothing in the Terms of Service page that guarantees a ticket will be responded to in 5 days or less (business days or regular days). In any case, it certainly hasn't been 5 business days since Thursday. Also, repeated tickets will bump you back to the start of the queue.
    remember they posted the servers in the USA as such they are bound by the the constitution!
    You might want to actually read the Constitution some day. You will discover that it regards limitations on what government can do, not private businesses.
    as such they must (by international laws! mind you!) uphold and observe the laws here of the USA......ONLY threat i have issued was the contact of a lawyer.
    <facepalm>

That's only a threat to the lawyer whose time you'd waste.

Have a nice day. b:bye

(For the record, I'm not an PWE employee, I'm just an unpaid volunteer. Thus, any opinions above are mine, and mine alone.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Mmm... Red's panties b:dirtyb:dirty
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2011

b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver
    ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Anything beyond that is to the hands of the Chinese team, and we know how fast they work. b:surrender

I swear to god you're my favorite mod xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited September 2011

I approve.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    I approve.

b:embarrass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    PWE MAY SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY, BLOCK ACCESS TO OR DELETE THE SERVICE OR ANY ACCOUNT AT ANY TIME WITH OR WITHOUT REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE.
    (h) Impede or disrupt the Service or the normal flow of game play or dialogue in the game or in Interactive Areas on the Site or use vulgar language, abusiveness, use of excessive shouting (ALL CAPS) "spamming" or any other disruptive or detrimental methods in an attempt to disturb other users or PWE employees;

Have a nice day b:cute

P.S:Thanks for the few minutes of entertainement