[No Server Maintenance Tonight] 9-6-2011

Comments

• zaveswifey
    zaveswifey Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    OH REAL NICE FRANKIE!!! someone speaks against you and you pull your ban hammer!?!?! and still you do nothingb:angry................................your such a coward and fail! you shut people up instead of answering them!b:angry and whats worse is i paid your salary!!!b:angry your gonna push me to be a really hateful person!b:angry
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited September 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Oh, one can always dream, eh?

b:surrender

No sleep for chu. No sleep for anybody, go do some frost b:chuckle
  • azakman
    azakman Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    i left a phone message.........next option is calling the lawyer.I've spent money on all of my accounts, and now your breaking the law. not only are you not providing a service! now you denying it!

frankie this is an act of fraud............shaladevinna didn't no action against the TOS. if you continue to ban accounts, i will have no other option then to have you charged b:shocked
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    ^ Lmao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • azakman
    edited September 2011
    ill admit i was harsh with mastermister his ban is understandable........shaladevinna's isnt......and you deleted her posts to protect yourself.......ive started a series of s/s's now to protect myself.....i don't wanna call a lawyer.......i just want my accounts back.......a response pleaseb:surrender
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Keep posting please.

RedsRose, pass the popcorn! b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • azakman
    edited September 2011
    come on frankie ive atleast paid enough for a response.........you've shut off my ability to check my ticket .......and everything else......im tired of being nice......ive been paying into this game for years......show some professional curtisy!
  • IAetius - Dreamweaver
    IAetius - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Another week without rank 9 for EG. But hey... we'll get it "soon".

Yes of course! Don't you know 'soon' is now being redefined as over a month. b:surrender and all in all when you look at the big picture it's been like what? 4 months since China got it? When normally it should take 4-5 weeks to transfer it here.

I hate how pwi says 'soon' instead of saying 'not for awhile yet'. At least if they would actually suck it up and said the honest truth people would only be raging for 1 week instead every week since they said 'soon'. (or well at least of held off our rage for 4 more weeks lmao)

But hey it's x2 and I'm just going to enjoy it. I don't really play on my mystic during x2 so that should help me be patient. I just really hope by the end of anni that we finally get it =) That would be the best anni present ever <3
    TY for my shiney new R9 PWE b:chuckle

iAetius - Sage- Mystic-
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited September 2011
    ^ Lmao
    Keep posting please.

...You two aren't helping!b:angry

Ugh....this is gonna be a long night.b:tired
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited September 2011

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • azakman
    edited September 2011

where were your posts all the long weekend long?

it took me getting 2 accounts banned before anyone will respond!!! and now im checking into the legistics of itb:cry it should never have had to come to this!! all of you have failed us!!
  • krittycat
    edited September 2011
    azakman wrote: »
    where were your posts all the long weekend long?

Umm...you must not read the forums much...b:chuckle

Also, if you desperately need an answer? The Private Message function feature works perfectly.b:mischievous
  • azakman
    edited September 2011
    all any of us wanted (at the very least) a message saying that yes there is a problem! instead you leave us .......dreading the worst and giving us a "please be patient" response! now its BAN you spoke!

worst part is i took the time to find the company info.......was more then happy to type a simple response.........phone response=ticket response........no response

b:surrender odd i keep double posting sry for that kritty
  • CessiI - Dreamweaver
    CessiI - Dreamweaver Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    i want my rank 9 frankie... this is pissing me off badly...

how long will your * soon * take ...

would be nice if you would keep us informed,,, seriously , a few weeks of wating is normal but this is ridiculess.

when you told us it would come * soon * i actually thought it would come whitin a week or 2, more then a month passed already, and i have all the R9 mats stored up for months now...

i dont know what PWE thinks, but PROMOSING us gear and eventually NOT giving them is stealing in my book... whether its RL money or lots of time invested...

your * soon * does not cut it, and PWE ticketing staff is phetetic and does not give away any info on this matter what so ever.

what a nice custemor oriented company yall are. congrats
  • azakman
    edited September 2011
    Umm...you must not read the forums much...b:chuckle

Also, if you desperately need an answer? The Private Message function feature works perfectly.b:mischievous

fine .........private message me.......id love to work this out......seems frankie is to good to chat to his paying customers

and if you could double check......since so many of my posts were deleted.......youd find that i was posting/reading the entire weekend long! i really do get annoyed by short sighted people!
  • Youleeah - Lost City
    Youleeah - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Hey all,

We will not be having server maintenance tonight, so feel free to 2x all night long, and preferably under a disco ball ;)

See you in-game!

Yay! no maintenance tonight b:pleased

why disco ball? b:puzzled
  • \//eyron - Heavens Tear32
    \//eyron - Heavens Tear32 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    fine .........private message me.......id love to work this out......seems frankie is to good to chat to his paying customers

and if you could double check......since so many of my posts were deleted.......youd find that i was posting/reading the entire weekend long! i really do get annoyed by short sighted people!

Kritty actually said he hoped support was at work this weekend due to the timing of password resets.
  • azakman
    edited September 2011
    Kritty actually said he hoped support was at work this weekend due to the timing of password resets.

i remember reading that..........gave it reason to realize he hopes were shots in the dark! so i gave a simple counter.......days without support no real flaming........and now they are just banning my accounts because im forcing them to read the forumsb:shutup

why is it that Frankie doesnt ever respond?............only RIGHT BEFORE he slams a ban hammer.......i really dont wanna fly back home.............please start respondingb:cry
  • krisnda
    edited September 2011
    Keep posting please.

Can I get some?
  • krittycat
    edited September 2011
    i remember reading that..........gave it reason to realize he hopes were shots in the dark! so i gave a simple counter.......days without support no real flaming........and now they are just banning my accounts because im forcing them to read the forumsb:shutup

It's not the fact that they're having to read the forums, it's the fact that you're blatantly breaking the ToS (which you're also doing now, by the way) in your posts. That alone is more than enough reason for a forum ban.

Krisnda wrote: »
    Can I get some?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfResyFrqlM
  • Drakaniel - Heavens Tear
    Drakaniel - Heavens Tear Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    No sales either ? b:avoid
    [SIGPIC]"http://pwinsider.wordpress.com"[/SIGPIC]

Registered on 2008-11-30 10:07:44
  • \//eyron - Heavens Tear32
    \//eyron - Heavens Tear32 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    No sales either ? b:avoid

50anni packs 10bucks, super sale here we go! b:quiet

b:laugh
  • azakman
    edited September 2011
    well .......shares are only at $18 ....
  • krittycat
    edited September 2011
    well .......shares are only at $18 ....

http://www.google.com/url?q=/finance%3Fclient%3Dob%26q%3DNYSE:NYT&sa=X&ei=f79mTt_1C-na0QHZrfTyCw&ved=0CCMQowE&usg=AFQjCNH2IRsJ143iDPNwbGvS_1WvCZQyUA

And the New York Times shares are only a little over $7 a stock...your point?
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited September 2011

Lol, you are entertaining.

---
    EDIT:

Yay! PWI is doing better than the floundering printed news industry! b:victory
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • krittycat
    edited September 2011
    Lol, you are entertaining.

...Don't encourage him...

• Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    ...Don't encourage him...

It's my job to post witty and profound words b:cute
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • azakman
    edited September 2011
    It's not the fact that they're having to read the forums, it's the fact that you're blatantly breaking the ToS (which you're also doing now, by the way) in your posts. That alone is more than enough reason for a forum ban.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfResyFrqlM

your really funny i like you Kritty! except that they are breaking THEIR own TOS with their responce that no ticket will take more then 5 days to be responded to! and im more then forum banned...........im game banned........and i haven't been spending time in-game!

remember they posted the servers in the USA as such they are bound by the the constitution! as such they must (by international laws! mind you!) uphold and observe the laws here of the USA......ONLY threat i have issued was the contact of a lawyer.
  • Drakaniel - Heavens Tear
    Drakaniel - Heavens Tear Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I want D.Orbs sale dammit !!! b:cry
    [SIGPIC]"http://pwinsider.wordpress.com"[/SIGPIC]

Registered on 2008-11-30 10:07:44
  • krisnda
    edited September 2011
    your really funny i like you Kritty! except that they are breaking THEIR own TOS with their responce that no ticket will take more then 5 days to be responded to! and im more then forum banned...........im game banned........and i haven't been spending time in-game!

remember they posted the servers in the USA as such they are bound the the constitution! as such they must (by international laws! mind you!) uphold and observe the laws here of the USA......ONLY threat i have issued was the contact of a lawyer.

If you sent that before the weekend, then you weren't going to get an answer until this week, but since you have decided to keep posting, I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't answer.

Also, I really want to see this xD