new boutique item suggestion

Barunaa - Heavens Tear
Barunaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Suggestion Box
add a a scroll to the boutique for 80+ gold that allows cragglord to become a permanent pet for as long as it stays in the inventory. you guys will make a load of money and we all know how much u like to make moneyb:victory so do this please so we can have perm craggyb:thanks

also for all the venos that will QQ about this saying it will make them useless, throw them a bone i guess and make it to where nixes are useable in instances/dungeons. problem solved.
Post edited by Barunaa - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Valkyrie_Sw - Archosaur
    Valkyrie_Sw - Archosaur Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    dude,if you talk like that,
    tonight someone might stalk your computer and even try to **** yer paypal accountb:laughijs
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Good idea. I'd like to suggest an item for 80+ gold in boutique that lets:

Assassin and Blademaster do triple sparked damage and aps without having to spark.
    Psychics do 5 times more damage.
    Wizards nuke do 3 times more damage and get their channeling decreased by 90%.
    Archers put up barrage without needing chi and mana.
    Seekers vortex does twice as much damage and uses 95% less mana.
    Venomancers in fox form will have their bramble, pdef and mdef increased by 1000% and will make their pet immune to damage.
    Barbarians can use invoke without suffering a speed debuff and without needing chi. It lasts 1 minute and cooldown is 10 seconds.
    Clerics ironheart comes with a protective shield which absorbs all damage by 95% for 30 seconds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited September 2011
    Suggestions belong here in the Suggestion Box.

Moved.
  • HildieGarde - Heavens Tear
    HildieGarde - Heavens Tear Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    also for all the venos that will QQ about this saying it will make them useless, throw them a bone i guess and make it to where nixes are useable in instances/dungeons. problem solved.

Err... Venos are mostly useless already even without giving Mystics even more. Ok once in a while some players will appreciate the Veno Amp.

The one thing that would help is to give Mystics -- purify, that would allow them to properly sub for Clerics which are in short supply mid game.
  • tatakairyu
    tatakairyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Good idea. I'd like to suggest an item for 80+ gold in boutique that lets:

Assassin and Blademaster do triple sparked damage and aps without having to spark.
    Psychics do 5 times more damage.
    Wizards nuke do 3 times more damage and get their channeling decreased by 90%.
    Archers put up barrage without needing chi and mana.
    Seekers vortex does twice as much damage and uses 95% less mana.
    Venomancers in fox form will have their bramble, pdef and mdef increased by 1000% and will make their pet immune to damage.
    Barbarians can use invoke without suffering a speed debuff and without needing chi. It lasts 1 minute and cooldown is 10 seconds.
    Clerics ironheart comes with a protective shield which absorbs all damage by 95% for 30 seconds.

Archers isn't good enough, make it better!
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Err... Venos are mostly useless already even without giving Mystics even more. Ok once in a while some players will appreciate the Veno Amp.

The one thing that would help is to give Mystics -- purify, that would allow them to properly sub for Clerics which are in short supply mid game.

then CLERICS would be useless D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011

your suppose to be a jack of all trades class meaning your not suppose to be as good as a cleric if you wnt purify make a cleric or gtfob:bye
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2011

So your solution for making venos useless is to make clerics useless to?b:scorn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Sanguinor - Lost City
    Sanguinor - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    The newer classes don't need anything new added to them! Its the original classes that could use an update. The wizard class is already starting to become extinct. We don't need the clerics and the venos to die on us as well! this is a message to all the players that want the newer classes to be overpowered .....GTFO!
  • HildieGarde - Heavens Tear
    HildieGarde - Heavens Tear Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    So your solution for making venos useless is to make clerics useless to?b:scorn

Let's face it, other than BMs, Clerics and Barbs, the other old classes are mostly useless and SERIOUSLY need a makeover boost.

I don't think giving Mystics purify will even make it come close to being as good as a Cleric, however in a pinch it will at least allow Mystics to be the healer for bosses like Wyvern and Pole when Clerics can't be found.

As far as I can see, Clerics are the most in demand healer and the most scarce, especially midgame, that won't change much by giving Mystics purify.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I think PWe solution are giving new race... b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Let's face it, other than BMs, Clerics and Barbs, the other old classes are mostly useless and SERIOUSLY need a makeover boost.

I don't think giving Mystics purify will even make it come close to being as good as a Cleric, however in a pinch it will at least allow Mystics to be the healer for bosses like Wyvern and Pole when Clerics can't be found.

As far as I can see, Clerics are the most in demand healer and the most scarce, especially midgame, that won't change much by giving Mystics purify.

you'd be surprised how much a mystic can do at high levels
    in fact, some high level squads have come to prefer mystics to clerics...i dunno if it's because a mystic's rez is a buff and that it can recover hp (pretend the cleric doesn't have level 11 rez) or that mystics can DD while they heal or WHAT, either way it's not sitting well with us clerics

too often are squads inviting clerics only for their buff nowadays

if purify were added to the mystic then what will distinguish a cleric from a refined mystic? RB vs summons with skills we can never hope to have, plants that can heal while stunned, PvP knockback, rez buff...i'd honestly rather spend that extra time getting the money to make a mystic with epic refines

if you're gonna talk scarce tell them to go make a new barb class b:cry the ratio of clerics to barbs is about 2:1, including catshops then probably like 5:1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.