Fact: Blademaster is the best class in this game.(period)

Options

Comments

• anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Fact: sins are the best class. Tyvm, GG, gtfo, have a nice day.

what about those complaints from sins about psychics owning your guys ***'s repeatedly?b:avoid
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • TrueHarmony - Archosaur
    TrueHarmony - Archosaur Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Really screwed up little chart you have there lol. Wizzards clerics barbs and mystics seekers and venos are all rather useful in pvp, go run into bids, demon tempist, vortex or arma and tell me they arent "pvp material"

Sins are also very useful to have in delta, two movement speed buffs makes them great runners, and the aoe debuff on sub sea stacks nicely with hf....clerics are also perfectly capable of duoing tt...theres more wrong with that but meh.

BMs are good but this chart hardly proves anything.
    Yeah my sig doesn't match my name...i would say im being all clever and trying to confuse people...but im really just too lazy to make a new one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    So, how is BM 'the best class' then? (Well, okay, they get AOE stuns, and that's really it.)

They aren't the best at one single thing, and anything they can do, other classes can do better.

As for Soloing FCC at 92, I stealthed to the Shades/Bosses. However, if i was so inclined, I could AOE them 2-3 groups at a time (well, now at 95 anyway), and sell heads. Takes too much time, costs too much for repairs, costs too much HP food, costs too much MP pots. Not worth it.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Wow...wizards are questionable in PvP? Are you kidding me?

If it's not a sin, and doesn't have insane refines, I can beat it.
  • notdurablesalt
    notdurablesalt Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Wow...wizards are questionable in PvP? Are you kidding me?

If it's not a sin, and doesn't have insane refines, I can beat it.

You cant pwn seekers either u noob.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    We'll see about that nub. I GOT YOU NEXT TIME

now go to bedb:cute
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    anything they can do, other classes can do better.

*cough*aoe stuns*cough*HF*cough*

Stopped reading once again.
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The Assassibarb is the best class int he game.
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • Jay_Dubbz - Lost City
    Jay_Dubbz - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Responses in red. But yes, that sheet does need to be redone, especially since barbs can do just about everything that a BM can do, assuming they are the same build & gear as a BM for comparision.
    BM's are a much needed class in TW. TW isn't about what class is best, it's about the teamwork and coordination of the competing guilds to knock down the opposition.
    Sins and Seekers are the worse classes for TW. It is incredibly difficult to effectively place either class in TW. The only thing, from personal experience, that I can

Such a contradiction lol
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

They aren't the best at one single thing, and anything they can do, other classes can do better.

Ok, let's debate this a bit. :

HF :

How many classes has a good damaging AoE, that also gives everyone in squad added damage ?

Myriad Sword Stance :

How many classes have a good damaging AoE, that reduces physical and magical damage everyone receives a short time AND that can stun if u go demon ?

Roar of the pride :

AoE stun, demon has quite short cooldown, not too high chi cost, 100% succees on what is stunable.

Will of Bodhisattva :

A 100% speed boost that immunes to stun and freeze, also boosts evasion by 100% while moving, and doesn't cost anything to learn (contrary to some class that have to get it as 79 skill or such)

Buddha's Guard

1000% physical defense boost. Making people "near" invincible to physical damage for a short time.

Smack

A quite low cost, reasonable long distance seal, that can even save a cleric if a mob rushes to him/her

Bolt of Tyreaus

A AoE freeze, that also reduces movement speed and atk speed. You can counter ur own freeze with Will. Used as stun wears off (or even before stuning) or after smacking a mob, gives enough time for a endangered DD/Mage class to think.

Tanking

We are not made to tank, but if it has to happen against a physical mob, find any class in game that can get higher physical defense then demon altar physical (150% boost for 30 secs). And if it's magical ? We have a small genie exclusive move (with barb) that praticly negates magic damage. Ever saw a class receive just 100 or so damage from a cleric's maxed tempest ? I did, and laughed..

We are not the best class. But to say, anything we do , others can do better ?

b:bye
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    and archers can go 5 aps to..
    also, veno dont go 5 aps but they can solo farming pretty good.... i mean pretty good.. and they rock at pvp...
    wizards can nuke you, and you didnt know what happened...

Archer 5aps are a joke if you're talking claw / fist to achieve it since claw/fist is str based and non masteried. Wizards aren't so great if they have the survivability that they need for PvE; my veno way out DD's my wiz outside of continuous AoE.

There is no best class.
  • Hideori - Lost City
    Hideori - Lost City Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    thumbs wrote: »
    There is no best class.

assassins
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

Let's debate.
    Tanking

We are not made to tank, but if it has to happen against a physical mob, find any class in game that can get higher physical defense then demon altar physical (150% boost for 30 secs). And if it's magical ? We have a small genie exclusive move (with barb) that praticly negates magic damage. Ever saw a class receive just 100 or so damage from a cleric's maxed tempest ? I did, and laughed...

Wizard's Stone Barrier (duration 15 minutes):
    Stone Barrier

Focus all of your energy to form an Earthen Barrier around you. Adds 120% Earth resistance and an extra 120% physical defense for 15 minutes.

Sage version always increases Earth resistance to 150%.
    ]Demon version always increases physical defense to 150%

Also:
    Elemental Shell: Increases target's Fire, Water, Metal, and Earth resistances by 1000% for 4 seconds.

Even without genies.
    Smack

A quite low cost, reasonable long distance seal, that can even save a cleric if a mob rushes to him/her

As I know Cleric himself has something like seal, Wizards have too.

Saved myself members of squad using Force of Will.
    Force of Will: A fairly quick casting skill that interrupts all enemy channeling and makes it so they can't attack for x seconds.

Sage: Gives it a 3 meter AOE.
    Demon: Reduces cooldown time by 2 seconds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Such a contradiction lol

It's far from a contradiction if you comprehend what I said the right way. It is difficult to effectively place a seeker or a sin in TW. And from previous experiences, the only use for a sin that I have found was to keep the enemy bind spot down; seekers are a whole other discussion topic.

And if you go based on raw APS, then an APS barb can do just about the same thing as an APS BM can. It's not a favorable option, but it is still very much possible.

But nonetheless, TW is still about a coordinated effort to knock down the enemy's crystal. If you can do that with sins/seekers aplenty, then more power to you.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • endlesspsy
    endlesspsy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    most 5 aps sins on my server has another class just for TW because Sins fail at TW.
  • Liba - Heavens Tear
    Liba - Heavens Tear Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    To the OP i say....

TROLL! TROL IN THE FOURMS!
    Haters gunna love this ^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Liba- 9x Sage veno, TheEmpire
    X_xMoonx_X - 7x Future demon cleric
    _Nix_x - 7x Sin :)
  • HellWariorB - Raging Tide
    HellWariorB - Raging Tide Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

[
    Myriad Sword Stance :

How many classes have a good damaging AoE, that reduces physical and magical damage everyone receives a short time AND that can stun if u go demon ?

Barb has frighten - no chi cost

Tanking

We are not made to tank, but if it has to happen against a physical mob, find any class in game that can get higher physical defense then demon altar physical (150% boost for 30 secs). And if it's magical ? We have a small genie exclusive move (with barb) that praticly negates magic damage. Ever saw a class receive just 100 or so damage from a cleric's maxed tempest ? I did, and laughed..

Sage bids crit for 10 damage on a fully buffed barb with invoke, solid shield, mag deff charm beat that b:bye.

b:bye

Observations are in red and do u know that a self-buffed barb will out-damage a self-buffed BM? Every old class has balance with each other except new classes like fishes
  • Kokkin - Dreamweaver
    Kokkin - Dreamweaver Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I don't know all classes very well but since u wanna go this way, here r some thoughts...

HF :

How many classes has a good damaging AoE, that also gives everyone in squad added damage ?
    Erm.. Sins Subsea does nice dmg and gives % amp :) (altough its not as good amp as hf)
    Also u have cleric RB for group amp dmg aswell :)
    [see? u can have some options ;)]
    Myriad Sword Stance :

Erm.. idk that skill but u have cleric BB for dmg reduction that also heals the group :)
    Roar of the pride :

AoE stun, demon has quite short cooldown, not too high chi cost, 100% succees on what is stunable.
    Erm.. for this 1 you have also psy aoe stun, wiz MS, wiz sage DB (has a chance to stun and can steal aggro from u even without weapon :P), and all these also do dmg :)
    Will of Bodhisattva :

A 100% speed boost that immunes to stun and freeze, also boosts evasion by 100% while moving, and doesn't cost anything to learn (contrary to some class that have to get it as 79 skill or such)
    Erm.. Sin also have a similar skill :) And classes that don't have it can also use Apo if needed (although the long Apos cd...) :)

Buddha's Guard

1000% physical defense boost. Making people "near" invincible to physical damage for a short time.
    Erm.. Wiz have that aswell for Mag def :) Cleric have plume shot (absorbs 80% of phys dmg), Barb has invoke...
    Smack

Erm.. Veno has an aoe for that :) And wiz also have an aoe that makes mobs go away and don't atk.. :)
    Also, cleric can sleep/freeze mob if he gets in trouble.. even wiz have and instant sleep for 4 secs :)
    Bolt of Tyreaus

A AoE freeze, that also reduces movement speed and atk speed. You can counter ur own freeze with Will. Used as stun wears off (or even before stuning) or after smacking a mob, gives enough time for a endangered DD/Mage class to think.
    Erm.. I think psys have an aoe freeze aswell.. and wiz have an aoe with chance to freeze..

Tanking

We are not made to tank, but if it has to happen against a physical mob, find any class in game that can get higher physical defense then demon altar physical (150% boost for 30 secs). And if it's magical ? We have a small genie exclusive move (with barb) that praticly negates magic damage.
    Well barbs r then main tankers but... Erm.. i'm a wiz and i can have more pdef then a bm with my pdef shield :P Also i can tank better matk mobs/bosses then BMs since they need to chose from mag or phys ornaments... Also, sins with those **** skills that gives evasion and prevents 1 shot can still do better and they have bp.. :)
    Ever saw a class receive just 100 or so damage from a cleric's maxed tempest ? I did, and laughed..
    If i use my 1000% extra mag res i bet i even get lower dmg then that :)
    For phys aoe, since u talk about genie, i can even be aoeing melees for at least 10secs being immune to dmg ;)
    yeah, i agree there is no best class for all things to do in the game.. but i must agree that BM is a class always wanted in whatever you do, even though u can still do rly nice without them :) So i see BMs more as a support class and i love them :D

I may also say that there r probably other classes with skills that can do the same or better then those i mentioned here but i just don't know what all classes can do :)

Wizards aren't so great if they have the survivability that they need for PvE; my veno way out DD's my wiz outside of continuous AoE.

You must tell me which builds are you doing on your veno/wiz lmao
    I also have pure mag sage veno and wiz with nirv g16+12 and wiz do about 15-20k more dmg with gush/pyro (the weaker skills) then a veno with scarabs.. About aoes i won't even discuss with you since wiz aoes dmg sends venos to emo corners... and i'm not talking about DB lol
    I still love my veno though :D
  • BIaze_ - Heavens Tear
    BIaze_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    BMs arent the best class, were the most versitile and balanced class in the game.
    what ever any other class can do, we can do too just not as good. :)
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    BM is the best class. **** you all.
  • Hideori - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Observations are in red and do u know that a self-buffed barb will out-damage a self-buffed BM? Every old class has balance with each other except new classes like fishes

even when they missing half of attacks?
  • \//eyron - Heavens Tear30
    \//eyron - Heavens Tear30 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    even when they missing half of attacks?

Barb's can get way more acc than a bm ever will b:bye
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Barb's can get way more acc than a bm ever will b:bye

http://pwcalc.com/bb300ef4847ed825 <--- BM
    http://pwcalc.com/a2575c4fa3863558 <--- Barb without buff
    http://pwcalc.com/7fe56bd0750cbbcc <--- Barb with Demon buff

The only way you can get more accuracy on the Barb is if you use a buff that reduces your hp by quite a bit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • \//eyron - Heavens Tear30
    \//eyron - Heavens Tear30 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

The only way you can get more accuracy on the Barb is if you use a buff that reduces your hp by quite a bit.

Thank you for proving my point.
  • Inclinations - Heavens Tear
    Inclinations - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i will definitely agree that bms are one of the most useful classes in the game, especially when they are buffed with BP. I mean when I do an FF group, it usually doesn't matter if a barb is in my group or not but i end up having to tank anyways cuz they dont spam their agro skills constantly, and can't keep up with the DD rate. What a lot of people seem to forget is that not everybody cash shops like crazy, so trying to say that a bm is one of the cheaper classes to get to 5 APS is just ludacris. I mean, since they are so useful, AND a lot of people already have one/are in the process of making one, their gear is in much higher demand. Sin's can be expensive to a point, but i dont see any other classes that are having to shell out 60mill+ just to get a demon book for their skill (yes I am talking about HF for BM). Plus their fist mastery and axe mastery combined are gonna throw on around another 40-60mill depending on how lucky you get with the market. So considering the skill costs as well as the gear costs when taking demand into account... BMs are by far probably one of the most expensive APS classes to build.
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I don't know all classes very well but since u wanna go this way, here r some thoughts...

Erm.. Sins Subsea does nice dmg and gives % amp :) (altough its not as good amp as hf)
    Also u have cleric RB for group amp dmg aswell :)
    [see? u can have some options ;)]

You can have options,yes,but HF is the best amp damage skill out there(Especially if we consider the spike damage.Veno's amplify is still awesome,but not the best amplifier for spike damage

Erm.. idk that skill but u have cleric BB for dmg reduction that also heals the group :)

Comparing Myriad to BB is like comparing a fish to a bird.They're 2 different things meant to be used in different situations.

Erm.. for this 1 you have also psy aoe stun, wiz MS, wiz sage DB (has a chance to stun and can steal aggro from u even without weapon :P), and all these also do dmg :)

Roar of the pride doesn't require 2 Sparks and does have a much shorter cooldown.You can pretty much double the stun time compared to a 30-sec cooldown skill PLUS you still have lots of chi left to kill your opponent.

Erm.. Sin also have a similar skill :) And classes that don't have it can also use Apo if needed (although the long Apos cd...) :)

Apart from Sins,Will of Bodhisattva its probably the most reliable anti stun skill out there,other classes skills either have shorter duration or much longer cooldown.Also if we compare classes there is no point of even speaking of Apo pots,since everyone(Even BMs :O),can use em.

Erm.. Wiz have that aswell for Mag def :) Cleric have plume shot (absorbs 80% of phys dmg), Barb has invoke...

Ye most of the classes have their own defensive skills.

Erm.. Veno has an aoe for that :) And wiz also have an aoe that makes mobs go away and don't atk.. :)
    Also, cleric can sleep/freeze mob if he gets in trouble.. even wiz have and instant sleep for 4 secs :)

Pretty much similar.Except for Veno's requires 2 sparks and have longer casting time(But shorter cooldown).

Erm.. I think psys have an aoe freeze aswell.. and wiz have an aoe with chance to freeze..

Yep

Well barbs r then main tankers but... Erm.. i'm a wiz and i can have more pdef then a bm with my pdef shield :P Also i can tank better matk mobs/bosses then BMs since they need to chose from mag or phys ornaments... Also, sins with those **** skills that gives evasion and prevents 1 shot can still do better and they have bp.. :)

BMs are pretty balanced at tanking:Not the best P.def(But they can adjust defense with alters),not the best DPS(Sins).At lower levels with lower refines,BMs are much better tanker than Sins(Which they usually gets 2 shotted by a BH boss),at higher levels its a different story.
    Obviously if we don't consider the lower DPS Barb are made to be the best tanker class.(Aside from keeping agro)

If i use my 1000% extra mag res i bet i even get lower dmg then that :)
    For phys aoe, since u talk about genie, i can even be aoeing melees for at least 10secs being immune to dmg ;)

5/chars/whatever
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You have all been successfully trolled.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • HEALERKIZNA - Heavens Tear
    HEALERKIZNA - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    bm has the best hf
  • Hideori - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    Options

good buff b:shocked. but this barbarian build do not out-damaging bm.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Archer 5aps are a joke if you're talking claw / fist to achieve it since claw/fist is str based and non masteried. Wizards aren't so great if they have the survivability that they need for PvE; my veno way out DD's my wiz outside of continuous AoE.

There is no best class.
    Unfortunately troll tweakz does not speak from experience regarding archers. We all know sins way out-DPS every other class, however, 5 APS archers do very decent damage using BA which acts like a mastery. It's also funny how well my archer does in Nirvana and weekly events like celestial tigers (5-8 place without breaking a sweat) where one can see competitively how their damage stacks up to others. An archer with a bow isn't going to outdamage an archer with fists. That's why we don't rely on tweakz for information.