Fact: Blademaster is the best class in this game.(period)

endlesspsy
endlesspsy Posts: 0 Arc User
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
BladeMaster is the most reliable and useful class in all aspects of this game. People that started out as a Blademaster has the best deal in this game. http://i55.tinypic.com/fxtfsj.jpg
Also a BM has high defense+bp for farming. Cheaper 5aps that alot of classes. And is always needed in any squad. If your new in game, i suggest making a BM.
Post edited by endlesspsy on

Comments

• Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Wizard and Clerics are useful in PvP too. I love getting power healed when 10 ppl are hitting me and are too stupid to kill the cleric first.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • CamelCigars - Harshlands
    CamelCigars - Harshlands Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    and archers can go 5 aps to..
    also, veno dont go 5 aps but they can solo farming pretty good.... i mean pretty good.. and they rock at pvp...
    wizards can nuke you, and you didnt know what happened...
  • endlesspsy
    endlesspsy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    yeah but archers arent good at solo bosses because they dont have bp and high defense.BM wont need buffs to solo FC
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    and archers can go 5 aps to..

Also cheaper (no bloodpaint though)

Sins can also get cheaper 5aps (with claws, but seeing as you think a BM is the best dmg for farming, you probably thing a claw sins is awesome to), and can buf HIMSELF with bloodpaint. How awesome is that? (on side note, BM is one of the more expencive 5aps
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    lol, endlesspsy is right on one thing. My bm solo's frost with bloodpaint and just demon bell :P

As for that sheet, it needs work >_>
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    endlesspsy wrote: »
    Cheaper 5aps that alot of classes.

....?
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I should make a table with 2 columns in it: "5 aps" and "Ranged attacks" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    lol, endlesspsy is right on one thing. My bm solo's frost with bloodpaint and just demon bell :P

Bah... my BM solos Frost with just demon bell (yes its true). b:cool
  • \//eyron - Heavens Tear26
    \//eyron - Heavens Tear26 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Bah... my BM solos Frost with just demon bell (yes its true). b:cool

So did my barb with only self buffs...
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Bah. My catshop solos frost unbuffed!
  • CamelCigars - Harshlands
    CamelCigars - Harshlands Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    truekossy wrote: »
    Bah. My catshop solos frost unbuffed!

lolb:chuckleb:pleased
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I soloed Frost at 92 on my Sin.

I don't think I'll be able to do that on my BM.

I can pull aggro off a 99 3.33 archer using Deicides +10 on my (then) 94 Sin (my sin is Sage). I don't think my BM will be able to do that.

As for versatility... BM's hard to beat. But, as the adage goes, Jack of All trades, master of none. You aren't gonna be the best at PVP, you aren't gonna be the best in TW, you aren't gonna be the best tank, you aren't gonna be the best DD, you aren't gonna be the... you aren't gonna heal ANYTHING for ****.

Sin is the best class for 1v1 ganking in PVP.

BM is probably the worst class for TW, but hey, my archer was killing BM's in the TW's I did with her, and my Sin killed a few BM's in the last TW I did as well.

Barb and Seeker are gonna be better tanks, at least up through midgame and early endgame. Without refines, a non-vit BM is kinda low HP compared to a vit/str build seeker, and way the hell low HP compared to a Vit build Seeker or a Barb.

Sin, Archer, and mage classes are all gonna out DD you in the mid-game, not sure about endgame, but that probably comes down to gear and refines (Pay to Win, *******).

And obviously, BM has nothing for a squad heal, so... We'll leave that to the Clerics, Mystics, and Psys.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    BM is probably the worst class for TW,.

I stopped reading here.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I stopped reading here.

I read your name and stopped reading there.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • tatakairyu
    tatakairyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I read your name and stopped reading there.

Oh, he got you good! /sarcasm
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Pro chart OP.

I highly doubt it. If by solo, you mean dual loging a cleric and healing it, it doesn't count.
    I can pull aggro off a 99 3.33 archer using Deicides +10 on my (then) 94 Sin (my sin is Sage). I don't think my BM will be able to do that.
    Really? Newsflash Sin has the highest DPS in game.
    You aren't gonna be the best at PVP
    Funny. My BM has no problem against people of equal gears.
    you aren't gonna be the best in TW
    Best in TW doing what? You know TW isn't just everyone doing one thing right?
    you aren't gonna be the best tank, you aren't gonna be the best DD
    I won't, but I do both sufficiently good enough that I'm wanted in almost any party for any instances. No, your swiss army knife isn't going to cut like a meat cleaver, but it does cut most things and can do a hell lot more a meat cleaver can't.

BM is probably the worst class for TW, but hey, my archer was killing BM's in the TW's I did with her, and my Sin killed a few BM's in the last TW I did as well.
    LMAO. What TW faction are you in? One of those small ones that owns one or 2 lands on the map that the major factions feel sorry to invade? BM is irreplaceable in TW, and if you don't know why, then come back when you learned how to TW.
    Without refines, a non-vit BM is kinda low HP compared to a vit/str build seeker, and way the hell low HP compared to a Vit build Seeker or a Barb.

Really? A non-VIT BM will have lower HP than a VIT Seeker!!?? Shocker! Do you even play BM and Seeker? They get the exact same HP per VIT and per level.
    Sin, Archer, and mage classes are all gonna out DD you in the mid-game, not sure about endgame, but that probably comes down to gear and refines (Pay to Win, *******).
    Sin yes, Archer and Mage? LOL. My BM was owning Public Quest with DPS on elite mobs where no caster or Archer can keep up, with Zhen or DPS on single mobs. Only class that beat my BM was Sins.
    And obviously, BM has nothing for a squad heal, so... We'll leave that to the Clerics, Mystics, and Psys.
    Yes OBVIOUSLY.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You're all wrong, mastercard is the best at this game. period.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited September 2011

but i've only got a visaaa b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
  • HildieGarde - Heavens Tear
    HildieGarde - Heavens Tear Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    If OP is correct we should get rid of all other classes and rename the game BM world. b:chuckle
  • itzmurda
    itzmurda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Pro chart OP.

I highly doubt it. If by solo, you mean dual loging a cleric and healing it, it doesn't count.

Really? Newsflash Sin has the highest DPS in game.

Funny. My BM has no problem against people of equal gears.

Best in TW doing what? You know TW isn't just everyone doing one thing right?

I won't, but I do both sufficiently good enough that I'm wanted in almost any party for any instances. No, your swiss army knife isn't going to cut like a meat cleaver, but it does cut most things and can do a hell lot more a meat cleaver can't.

LMAO. What TW faction are you in? One of those small ones that owns one or 2 lands on the map that the major factions feel sorry to invade? BM is irreplaceable in TW, and if you don't know why, then come back when you learned how to TW.

Really? A non-VIT BM will have lower HP than a VIT Seeker!!?? Shocker! Do you even play BM and Seeker? They get the exact same HP per VIT and per level.

Sin yes, Archer and Mage? LOL. My BM was owning Public Quest with DPS on elite mobs where no caster or Archer can keep up, with Zhen or DPS on single mobs. Only class that beat my BM was Sins.

Yes OBVIOUSLY.

You sir, are awesome.
    +1
  • ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver
    ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    WTS? MY CARD IS VISA?? COME ON I NEE TO BE PRO TOO!!
    If OP is correct we should get rid of all other classes and rename the game BM world. b:chuckle

NO, its PSI and we're sticking to it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited September 2011

There are some things money can't buy....
    But PWI isn't one of them!
  • Valkyrie_Sw - Archosaur
    Valkyrie_Sw - Archosaur Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    endlesspsy wrote: »
    BladeMaster is the most reliable and useful class in all aspects of this game. People that started out as a Blademaster has the best deal in this game. http://i55.tinypic.com/fxtfsj.jpg
    Also a BM has high defense+bp for farming. Cheaper 5aps that alot of classes. And is always needed in any squad. If your new in game, i suggest making a BM.

BM? how come?
    if you ask me,me even never said that seekers(my class) are best.

BM iz the best?
    go pk/theater of blood,100 bucks if you could survive with sins around

pay 2 win

kthxbai
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited September 2011

I don't think I'll be able to do that on my BM.

Does this include going stealth to get passed mobs or killing everything?

Sins are the highest damage dealing melee in the game. Level doesn't mean much of anything if you attack faster/harder to begin with, neither of which you specified.

As for versatility... BM's hard to beat. But, as the adage goes, Jack of All trades, master of none.

The best BMs master multiple weapon paths and manage to use said weapons effectively in various situations. The same can be said about Psys, they're good at DD and can heal if needed, but will never beat a cleric for that scenario.

You aren't gonna be the best at PVP,

Some of the best PvP'ers were BMs before they released the Tideborn Expansion. Then anyone who sucked in PvP due to lack of skill re-rolled as a WTFLMFAOPWN class called the sin.

you aren't gonna be the best in TW,

BM's are a much needed class in TW. TW isn't about what class is best, it's about the teamwork and coordination of the competing guilds to knock down the opposition.

you aren't gonna be the best tank

BMs were never designed to be the primary tank class to begin with. Before the TB expansion, they were meant to be the off tank in case something went wrong with the barb. Since the release of the TB expansion, along with APS, the matter tanking has since gone to whoever can do the tanking without losing agro and creating a lot of extra work for the cleric, or other main healer. If you die after a hit or two, with a competent healer, then you don't need to be tanking anyway.

you aren't gonna be the best DD

BMs were never designed to be a DD class either. Again, they were meant to be an off tank type class to take control if the situation warranted.

you aren't gonna be the... you aren't gonna heal ANYTHING for ****.

Competent BMs can heal themselves and keep the boss agro'd long enough for the cleric to get the rest of the party up and rebuffed. Before the TB expansion, a vast amount of BMs went sage for the damage reduction the triple spark gave to increase their chances of survival.

Sin is the best class for 1v1 ganking in PVP.

This is only true because sins have the invisibility advantage. They also have a higher DD output, and a good sin can WTFPWN you before you even know what is happening. Before the TB expansion, it was archers and nix venos.

Sins and Seekers are the worse classes for TW. It is incredibly difficult to effectively place either class in TW. The only thing, from personal experience, that I can see a sin being useful for is keeping the bind spot down. BMs are meant for crowd control situations, if the BMs you TW aren't doing this, then they need to be schooled.

Barb and Seeker are gonna be better tanks, at least up through midgame and early endgame. Without refines, a non-vit BM is kinda low HP compared to a vit/str build seeker, and way the hell low HP compared to a Vit build Seeker or a Barb.

Again, BMs were never designed to be a primary tank class. If anything, they are better fitted to be labeled a support class.

As a BM, and an archer, the ONLY time when a magic class manages to pull agro is when they're Rank 9 with better refines. Again, sins are the highest damage dealing melee class in the game at the moment. But the archer vs. BM argument has been beaten to the ground time and time again. In a way, the game has always been about gear, refines, and builds; it's just more noticeable end game.

They're not suppose to have squad heals. But, in my opinion, clerics and mystics are better healers than psychics are. But then again, this opinion is based on personal experiences and open to civilized discussion.

Responses in red. But yes, that sheet does need to be redone, especially since barbs can do just about everything that a BM can do, assuming they are the same build & gear as a BM for comparision.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • kelo121
    kelo121 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    dude,check the OP.
    HE'S A LVL83!!!
    omfg what does he know about best classes.
    maybe its because he's able to kill cleric,seeker,psy,mystic,blahblahblah,even SINS at level 40.
    know why?BECAUSE HE TRIED THAT IN SP(SECRET PASSAGE)..
    IM IN DREAMWEAVER,YET NEVER SEEN HIM PK's OTHER PPL AT HIS LEVEL,
    HE ALWAYS STAY IN SP.
    HE KILLED EVERYONE WHO NEEDS bh29,that's why he says BMs are the best class because he's a GODLIKE in SPb:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Level doesn't mean anything nowadays. There is a great chance that the OP has a higher level toon someplace.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • skp
    skp Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    how do u increase aps to 5?
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Dost mine eyes deceive me? No psychic on your special chart?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Fact: sins are the best class. Tyvm, GG, gtfo, have a nice day.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~