TW Videos de Archosaur

Wizex - Momaganon
Wizex - Momaganon Posts: 5 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Etherblade (West)
Uploading Tw videos from now on. Enjoy!
Use HD for best view.

Nemesis vs Ascend Shing Tidewood Defense 08/26/2011

Part 1: http://youtu.be/rq5aNFw2eWw
Part 2: http://youtu.be/PuWdfa-3xps
Post edited by Wizex - Momaganon on

Comments

• Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    wth, so many random new r9 wizzies now, pretty good video though. look forward to next week, guna rejoin ascend and dougie stud and the pope all night long
  • Wizex - Momaganon
    Wizex - Momaganon Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    wth, so many random new r9 wizzies now, pretty good video though. look forward to next week, guna rejoin ascend and dougie stud and the pope all night long

lol i've been in the server for more a year now. i was playing a cata/dd cleric in phoenix for a while then i got inspired roll a wiz after TW with zulusive before. u're guild had so many pro-wizies back then b:laugh
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    good choice lol. by the time I have money for what current r9 requires, it'll hopefully have gotten cheaper
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    A. Comments on faction chat:

1. "We doing awesome" - 7 minutes into 2 hour+ tw.

2. "BLOODMYSTIC loves me" - No, i love noone, i kill indiscriminately. 80% of my kills are in aoe - i never even target them.

3. "BLOODMYSTIC has full rank 9 b:surprised" - "Any idiot can get a credit card" - er, no i didn't have full rank 9. Only added weapon which was only +5 at the time. Still no belt. I'll probably have it +10 by next week, but will probably hold off on the belt for a while still. So much power on so good a wiz? Server can't handle it yet. Took server this long to make me feel comfortable enough about putting down my TT99 - me outgearing the server to THAT degree will only make me bored. You all aren't good enough for me to have full rank 9. Yet.

And oh, I don't borrow money for R9 or I would have had it long ago. I pay cash, yo. What they do give anyone is the ability to say stupid **** in chat - mr. no name wanna be whoever you are.

4. LoL at Hated cursing the towers @3:13.

5. Actual dialogue:

Nemesis A: "How do we bring catapult?"
    Nemesis B: "The barbs do that"
    Nemesis A: "I see"
    @9:28

6. "Lets take ascend back to their stone age time" @11:55 LULWHUT?

Geo will make you block faction chat before posting your next tw videos. He don't like me to have dis much fun.

B. Comments on dis wiz (tips from grandpa BLOODMYSTIC)

Ok i guess. Too much running for my taste. Lot of wasted time clicking around, running back and forth, etc. As long as you take 10-20 people with you, don't be so afraid to die. It don't hurt. Really.

Have frenzy on your genie but never use it. Must be that afraid to die thing again.

No energy for that genie either. Rank 9, but some chi stones man.

Sutra/zooming thunder/spark - you got em, use em.

T-screen: you know you can uncheck faction members so you don't have to click through them too?

C. Comments on da TW

New leadership, we lost some r9 and veteran TW players, and some just werent' there this week - all the while you got a few more. That said, our TWs were completely disorganized this weekend, and it showed. Months and months of rolling people made us lazy, and we have alot of work to do if we want to stay the best. Whether we want it badly enough to do what matters? That's a serious question that only time will answer.

There's alot of work here to do. Lucky for me: I'm a follower, not a leader.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited August 2011

studmuffinIX was present and accounted for the dougie sir. where were you at? oh yeah thats what i thought >:D. you mad brah? COME AT ME!!!!

<3 chu pro-skii b:kiss
  • Ytrud - Archosaur
    Ytrud - Archosaur Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Grats to you guys, was fun, hopefully many more to come.
    I'd have the vid from our side, but i cancelled recording after the first few mins. I don't know how, i don't even use F10 for anything.
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I wish my sony vegas still worked... I shud post some videos of arma cata barb prostyle yo. b:cry
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Ytrud - Archosaur
    Ytrud - Archosaur Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I wish my sony vegas still worked... I shud post some videos of arma cata barb prostyle yo. b:cry

You dont' even have to arma me, just look and i'm down. :P Vegas would have been a lot nicer, at least i could do more with editing. I'm stuck with Fraps and Windows movie maker.
  • Wizex - Archosaur
    Wizex - Archosaur Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    good choice lol. by the time I have money for what current r9 requires, it'll hopefully have gotten cheaper

same reason why i only have 3 pieces of r9 so far. well, other than the fact that i don't wanna be too OP and i'm waiting till about 50% of the server's 101+ have r9 lol
    A. Comments on faction chat:

1. "We doing awesome" - 7 minutes into 2 hour+ tw.

2. "BLOODMYSTIC loves me" - No, i love noone, i kill indiscriminately. 80% of my kills are in aoe - i never even target them.

3. "BLOODMYSTIC has full rank 9 b:surprised" - "Any idiot can get a credit card" - er, no i didn't have full rank 9. Only added weapon which was only +5 at the time. Still no belt. I'll probably have it +10 by next week, but will probably hold off on the belt for a while still. So much power on so good a wiz? Server can't handle it yet. Took server this long to make me feel comfortable enough about putting down my TT99 - me outgearing the server to THAT degree will only make me bored. You all aren't good enough for me to have full rank 9. Yet.

And oh, I don't borrow money for R9 or I would have had it long ago. I pay cash, yo. What they do give anyone is the ability to say stupid **** in chat - mr. no name wanna be whoever you are.

4. LoL at Hated cursing the towers @3:13.

5. Actual dialogue:

Nemesis A: "How do we bring catapult?"
    Nemesis B: "The barbs do that"
    Nemesis A: "I see"
    @9:28

6. "Lets take ascend back to their stone age time" @11:55 LULWHUT?

Geo will make you block faction chat before posting your next tw videos. He don't like me to have dis much fun.

B. Comments on dis wiz (tips from grandpa BLOODMYSTIC)

Ok i guess. Too much running for my taste. Lot of wasted time clicking around, running back and forth, etc. As long as you take 10-20 people with you, don't be so afraid to die. It don't hurt. Really.

Have frenzy on your genie but never use it. Must be that afraid to die thing again.

No energy for that genie either. Rank 9, but some chi stones man.

Sutra/zooming thunder/spark - you got em, use em.

T-screen: you know you can uncheck faction members so you don't have to click through them too?

C. Comments on da TW

New leadership, we lost some r9 and veteran TW players, and some just werent' there this week - all the while you got a few more. That said, our TWs were completely disorganized this weekend, and it showed. Months and months of rolling people made us lazy, and we have alot of work to do if we want to stay the best. Whether we want it badly enough to do what matters? That's a serious question that only time will answer.

There's alot of work here to do. Lucky for me: I'm a follower, not a leader.

3. typical stereotype they have about people with r9. don't take it too seriously. i knew from the moment i decided to get r9 i should prepare myself with the criticisms the average player is gonna throw at me. i remember a r8 sin called me fail cuz he beat me in PK. also, people calling me cash shopper even though i merchanted almost half of the costs of the r9 pieces i currently have.

i was surprised that u get the r9 weap cuz u said u're doing fine with ur grade 12 weap.

um at ur current gear u are almost a full r9. u currently have 79 attack levels. u have the same def lvl of a full r9 with no +def lvl shards on gear. u are only 14 attack lvls behind a full r9 with no attack lvl shards on gear. So u sir are actually already OP with ur current gear.

the person that asked about catapult has no tw experience as was indicated on her application.

i know i still have a lot to learn. there are a lot that i wish i did or didn't do on that tw. that's why it helps to record so i cud see where else i cud improve on. although i keep on forgetting i was using enrage too it's just hard to see because of the video speed effect.
    You dont' even have to arma me, just look and i'm down. :P Vegas would have been a lot nicer, at least i could do more with editing. I'm stuck with Fraps and Windows movie maker.

i used hypercam2 to record and a free trial of PowerDirector software to do the editing. it worked out fine
    edited August 2011
    same reason why i only have 3 pieces of r9 so far. well, other than the fact that i don't wanna be too OP and i'm waiting till about 50% of the server's 101+ have r9 lol

3. typical stereotype they have about people with r9. don't take it too seriously. i knew from the moment i decided to get r9 i should prepare myself with the criticisms the average player is gonna throw at me. i remember a r8 sin called me fail cuz he beat me in PK. also, people calling me cash shopper even though i merchanted almost half of the costs of the r9 pieces i currently have.

i was surprised that u get the r9 weap cuz u said u're doing fine with ur grade 12 weap.

um at ur current gear u are almost a full r9. u currently have 79 attack levels. u have the same def lvl of a full r9 with no +def lvl shards on gear. u are only 14 attack lvls behind a full r9 with no attack lvl shards on gear. So u sir are actually already OP with ur current gear.

the person that asked about catapult has no tw experience as was indicated on her application.

i know i still have a lot to learn. there are a lot that i wish i did or didn't do on that tw. that's why it helps to record so i cud see where else i cud improve on. although i keep on forgetting i was using enrage too it's just hard to see because of the video speed effect.

i used hypercam2 to record and a free trial of PowerDirector software to do the editing. it worked out fine

dude i love your ulties b:dirty.... everytime i HF you seem to come out of no where and bids the **** out of people b:victory
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited August 2011

yes yes, you holy path and push a button as well as anyone. pro style? yes, and I brush my teeth "pro style" as well, I suppose. yea me!
    also, people calling me cash shopper even though i merchanted almost half of the costs of the r9 pieces i currently have.

Eh, a distinction I don't abide by. For example: If someone cash shops R9 medals and tokens and GIVES it away for free - is the person using it a cash shopper? Some would say no. I say the term "cash shopper" refers not to the person, but to the gear, regardless of how its obtained.

Noone gets mad when someone cash shops fashion. They aren't a dirty cash shopper. Its the cash shopped gear that matters, not how its obtained.

And I was. But when you have 12-16 r9 nemesis in a group on a lane, you can't hit them with tt99. I did more for longer with less than most, but the time had come to hand it down to my cleric and retire for pve.

Originally, I only intended on getting 2 armor pieces to replace my horrible 88 mold top and tt90 boots, but the amount of players dumping the amount of coin into rank 9 is staggering. I am actually stunned. And its not just that - the number of people refining to +12 is unreal for a server as small as ours.

I never needed to have the best gear to compete - i don't see any fun in that. But geez, you have to stay in the same universe.

Someone has been peeking in my windows . . . .

My weapon for tws this weekend was +5. Its now +6. I will have it +10, but at +6, the magic attack is not much more than I put out with tt99 +10, 2 ice stones and mattk charms. Although yes, the additional attack levels are a nice improvement.

I just said it was funny, nothing more. And it was, lol

don't take it so personally, I also said we sucked, lol. At least you knew where the enemy catas were.b:surrender

No, I give you credit. Recording and posting takes nerve. If i were smart enough to work this electronic box better, I would do it and THEN you would see some really trolling, lol.

Just saying, do those things and you'll be better. I'd rather see wizards do well than see my faction win in fact. Everyone picks on the wizards.

*I didn't say anything about you gushing the catapult, did I? (everyone does it sometimes, but people tend to grief you about it no end when it happens).
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Scaatto - Archosaur
    Scaatto - Archosaur Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    When I have time I'll look for the part when I was: I GOT THAT ****ING TOWER OOOH. Ty for uploading them.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited August 2011

lol k. "dont wanna be too OP" XD haha.

we don't complain about r9's, most of us just throw noob rank 9's who think theyre good under the bus cuz their ego goes up the roof even when they blow. and yeh, bro, i'm sure you merchanted all of it. apparently all our rank 9's have merchanted their gear lol. that's what they all say. well, except ol' grandpablood, but that's cuz he doesnt give a damn, and that, in my opinion, is more respectable than somebody who lies online to try to save e-peen and e-integrity.
    edited August 2011
    blood i feel that lindsay leading the defense had something to do with your faction's downfall b:chuckle
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    who leaked that very sensitive information...
    now al qaeda has the names of our cia operatives... b:cry
  • Scaatto - Archosaur
    Scaatto - Archosaur Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I wish I could be inside TW with Effects and Distances, lol. I want a special camera on catas :(
  • Wizex - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    Nemesis vs Endgame Tellus City Defense 09/02/2011
    http://youtu.be/kYUWQfBJKuk

HD view is available. enjoy
  • Gralkon - Archosaur
    Gralkon - Archosaur Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited September 2011

Rion you keep using arma as a cata barb i'm gonna kick you from the instance one of these days. b:scorn
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    nemesis Vs Endgame Tellus City Defense 09/02/2011
    http://youtu.be/kyuwqfbjkuk

Hd View Is Available. Enjoy

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited September 2011

we don't complain about r9's, most of us just throw noob rank 9's who think theyre good under the bus cuz their ego goes up the roof even when they blow. and yeh, bro, i'm sure you merchanted all of it. apparently all our rank 9's have merchanted their gear lol. that's what they all say. well, except ol' grandpablood, but that's cuz he doesnt give a damn, and that, in my opinion, is more respectable than somebody who lies online to try to save e-peen and e-integrity.

Just like to clarify
    I merchanted all my r9.b:avoid

rofl.

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Wizex - Archosaur
    edited September 2011

i understand where u're coming from. i don't have to prove myself to you. you are entitled to ur own opinion. i'm just here to have fun and that's it, i don't wanna be involved with all the dramas here in the forums. i don't claim that i'm better than anyone just because i have some rank 9 stuffs.
  • ZenGoku - Archosaur
    ZenGoku - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    cool.