Well, I'm gone

2»

Comments

• Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    pimpeh wrote: »
    Don't tell me you still don't have at least 1 r9 or 2nd tier nirv part Tony.Just wthell do you do all the time when you play? It's like you're not playing at all b:shocked .

lol i just recently started trying to gear my bm again.. dont hate

my archer is pro yo.. +10 r8 is fun tab targetting :P
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • KushClouds - Lothranis
    KushClouds - Lothranis Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You Will be Missed Rawrgh. GL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pimpeh
    pimpeh Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    lol i just recently started trying to gear my bm again.. dont hate

my archer is pro yo.. +10 r8 is fun tab targetting :P

**** bms,lol.CC'ing was the thing that actually made that class a bit more interesting,stick to archer although tab-targeting still sound's incredibly boring it beat's TW'ing as a bm.
    he got an archer lawl. meh farming is boring thats why i quit when is get 2 expensive. what r u playing now ****?

Pew_Pew

Farming sucks and it's boring as hell,merching or CS'ing should be the only true money making ways remaining.

I mostly play LoL(EU east),some HoN from time to time and maybe I'll get into sc2 later on as well,enough to have no need for another mmo.b:victory

Peaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!! b:bye
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    **** bms,lol.CC'ing was the thing that actually made that class a bit more interesting,stick to archer although tab-targeting still sound's incredibly boring it beat's TW'ing as a bm.

Farming sucks and it's boring as hell,merching or CS'ing should be the only true money making ways remaining.

I mostly play LoL(EU east),some HoN from time to time and maybe I'll get into sc2 later on as well,enough to have no need for another mmo.b:victory

Peaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!! b:bye

Pimp, Moe did not convince you yet to join TW vs QQme. Come on man, you're missing all the fun here b:laugh
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited September 2011

Pimp, Moe did not convince you yet to join TW vs QQme. Come on man, you're missing all the fun here b:laugh

I offered him sparkling head fashion but he said no. I'm out of ideas..b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    Rawrgh im 1 full delta away from finsihing my culti..

send me my items so i can go demon :P
    edited September 2011
    Rawrgh.. im Celestial where's my Schism and mirages D:
  • Riyanna - Raging Tide
    Riyanna - Raging Tide Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Run away!!!

good to hear from you one last time.

Before I'm back in the US, I promised myself I would get this account banned or given away to the point I'll never be able to get it back.
  • Bellefleurs - Raging Tide
    Bellefleurs - Raging Tide Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Weee,I actually remembered at least 1 account.I'll definitely be adding you man,you always made me laugh.Also,I'll probably make a US account for LoL sooner or later when I got everything I want on my main EU one and since I don't know any1 there,would be fun to play with some PWI folks.

Hi to every1 else too since I posted anyways,doing alright?

Pimpeh!!!!!! Babyyyy let me know when you make a US account. I'm therenow more than Pwi.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired nonfactor archer.