PWI's 3rd Anniversary Gift. What will you do with it ?

2»

Comments

• Titsania - Lost City
    Titsania - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Not to keep beating a dead horse but seriously another FREE USELESS UNTRADEABLE mount... wow PWI so original. You keep talking about these rare mounts and yet you give them away to anyone who charges 50 zhen, you give them away to all the people who missed the last 2x because you censored our names and you reward 3 years of loyalty with wow wait for it... another rare mount which isn't rare anymore since you keep handing them out. The purple fox mount is cool but people who have been in the game for 3 years already have at least 2 anniversary mounts now.. Frankly the max bank isnt big enough to keep the anniversary mounts, the free zhen mounts, the free "I'm so sorry we screwed up your game for 2 weeks mount" and now the new purple fox mount too. A fly mount would have been nicer or a sharp stick in the eye would have been more useful than another land mount that very few people use since you cant autopilot a land mount withotu attracting mobs or losing it in the water if you afk. I guess you could npc these untradeable mounts for.. wait for it... an amazing price of 1 coin... Happy ******* BIRTHDAY PWI..

But seriously... thank you for the 24 days of 2x.. farming nv and hh will be fun... and I always love the attack on arch.
  • Creaver - Heavens Tear
    Creaver - Heavens Tear Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    wow someone has anger issues. they will make some new rare mount to replace nine-tales its what they do sell it for a high price then a 6 months later give it away for some event as you said anyone who charges 50$ or something. its how they make money man. stuff will only stay rare for so long.
  • BlubZ - Heavens Tear
    BlubZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    purple fox was supposed to be rare mount but not anymore ty whiners =)
  • Creaver - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    its still rare how many 3 year old accounts stay active for long times. we pop in for events and go do other things. in fact most of the nine tales i see are the blue. and your really missing the fact all the gms are at home or in the bar drunk. they don't come back until Tuesday so nothing was changed from yesterday. so troll all you like it was a simple glitch.
  • _Ernesto_ - Raging Tide
    _Ernesto_ - Raging Tide Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    i want a second mount b:cry I know like 3 people who got 2 or more frames in the same mail! b:surrender i want more
  • Creaver - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    im gonna ride it with pride.
  • Xdraskyx - Heavens Tear
    Xdraskyx - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Well can't do poll. im still waiting for my mount lol. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY PWIb:victory
  • _Ernesto_ - Raging Tide
    _Ernesto_ - Raging Tide Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    b:surrender now i want a car in pwi
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Imma use it. Have an anni mount from last year on my veno. Send the stuff to seeker this time ^^
    My fash glows in the dark P: But I like it. Hypers are always nice. Just not sure what imma do with the mount since my seeker already has 2 diff mounts b:surrender

And seriously. Why QQ? You don't have to do ANYTHING for the gifts Oo; if you don't like it, you got a couple of free coins from npc'ing it. This reminds me of ppl QQing about xmass prezzies we had...
    Srsly people, stop QQing over prezzies. .-.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    ima use that ugly fash for whole 2x
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Creaver - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    lol a car that that pks people as you run them down.
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    moonveno wrote: »
    i would give u all bans for 24 days durin x2 so u qq can learn to apriciete free gifts which most of u qq dont deserve.
    shame to qq about free gifts, RL is prolly very nice towards u ppl that u r so spoiled.b:angry

PWI does not deserve my service either but they I still play it. Did I mention they barely fix things and ignore the PvP game breaking issues? Anyway if they give me a free gift I have all rights to declare if it is **** or notb:shutup.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Accident - Heavens Tear
    Accident - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Use it, or just store it away if I don't want to use it. ^^ I don't trash them, because obviously as the games get older, the older items become harder to find. :)
  • bode20101
    bode20101 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    b:kissb:kissb:kiss
  • bode20101
    bode20101 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    hello
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited October 2011
    Aaaaannnnnnnnnnd... NECRO.