New weapon for archers

Options
OlieTheKing - Lost City
OlieTheKing - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Archer
I would like a new weapon for archers, some sort of close range mele weapon, i think a knife would look cool with a couple skills with functions such as stun or sleep. b:victory

or perhaps a new skill with bows called "Face smash" the animation should be smacking someone in the face with your bow and they get knocked back or stunned, this would be fun to use on sins o_O and should have instant cast.

b:laugh
Post edited by OlieTheKing - Lost City on

Comments

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I would like a new weapon for archers, some sort of close range mele weapon, i think a knife would look cool with a couple skills with functions such as stun or sleep. b:victory

or perhaps a new skill with bows called "Face smash" the animation should be smacking someone in the face with your bow and they get knocked back or stunned, this would be fun to use on sins o_O and should have instant cast.

Roll a sin, it'd be perfect for you.
  • OlieTheKing - Lost City
    OlieTheKing - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Roll a sin, it'd be perfect for you.

The whole point is to kill sins easier b:surrender
  • Kaqoome - Heavens Tear
    Kaqoome - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    yaaa right make the archers more worse. They r not ruined enough...-.-
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The whole point is to kill sins easier b:surrender

So roll a ****ing sin.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

XD I'd actually love to see that. Sounds kinda like it'd be a mage smacking things with their weapon, only with tons more accuracy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3