New Thread

Susamajii - Lost City
Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
All other threads were boring and I am bored so I start new thread.

Here is the Topic:

Who would win in a ThaClick vs ChinaTown TW? I am curious, and not sure who would win.

CT definitely has better fire power but Click has more people that show up for TW (or so I am told).

Neither guild has sufficient cata-pullers though so it's a toss up.

Anyways Discuss!
Push me,
And then just touch me.
Tilll I get my,
Satisfaction.
Post edited by Susamajii - Lost City on

Comments

• Bictorr - Lost City
    Bictorr - Lost City Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Charlie Sheen would win.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    I was trying to pose a real question but you are all fa gs.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I was trying to pose a real question but you are all fa gs.
    Here to flame till I get banned again.

I see tears instead of flame.
  • Ezehc - Lost City
    Ezehc - Lost City Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Obviously Charlie Sheen because he's bi-winning. If Thaclick vs CT then he'd win BOTH of their lands!
    Lost City Cheze Refining Service. Save up to 40% of orb cost for refines up to +9.

tinyurl.com/chezerefine
  • Yusiong - Lost City
    Yusiong - Lost City Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I think CT might win. From what I see they have the firepower to do it. But if TC shows up in numbers then I think it would be a close fight.
    Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

~A naked BM is a happy BM~
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Diesel proved to everyone he can be a leader as good as everyone else b:victory b:victory b:victory
  • Hideori - Lost City
    Hideori - Lost City Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    who would win? who would know? its just like that "bm vs seeker" tread. "if you'd do that then I'd do that and you'd die". theories. no way to find true. only way is fight.
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    where u think the cata puller are going to b:surrender my faction yes u heard me i am stealing barb from server to my and my faction alone muahahaha b:chuckle.

seriusly over ten of our barb are 90+ 6 of wish are 100.

anyways KurriWrath rec more barb to join us lols b:dirty girl barb are welcome to ofcourse
  • Ezehc - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    where u think the cata puller are going to b:surrender my faction yes u heard me i am stealing barb from server to my and my faction alone muahahaha b:chuckle.

seriusly over ten of our barb are 90+ 6 of wish are 100.

anyways KurriWrath rec more barb to join us lols b:dirty girl barb are welcome to ofcourse

is this 2008?
    Lost City Cheze Refining Service. Save up to 40% of orb cost for refines up to +9.

tinyurl.com/chezerefine
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    lol i wish haha but does lv count now days hmmm.

i knew the faction strugling for cata barb i knew it all to well as i ma a barb i am not susa or wishes but i been around for long enough to knew how barb feel the one that dont shine.

that dosent mean ppl can talk bad of us we who helped u lv and we who tanked the bosses at dds low lv tho.

respect is forgoten and as ppl keep lving so fast many do not knew the pain a barb hade.

many of my barb if they where not inv they would delete there ton and play a sin u think this is right.

anyways we KurriWrath do care and want barbs to join us b:pleased.

if u do see us around do not pk us love our fluffy waysb:pleased
  • wsanders
    wsanders Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    TC would win hands down IMO.."Real" Cata Barbs ..Can only think of MrWalka,Athilla & WarPaws for TC..Should be enough for CT..But not positive..CT firepower yes But TC also has Firepower..Hmm TC 75-80 show up ..CT 40-45 show up? Well,My two cents have been spent...
  • Obilic - Lost City
    Obilic - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I think Chuck Norris would win against them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because making sense is too mainstream.
  • Spliffany - Lost City
    Spliffany - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    wsanders wrote: »
    TC would win hands down IMO.."Real" Cata Barbs ..Can only think of MrWalka,Athilla & WarPaws for TC..Should be enough for CT..But not positive..CT firepower yes But TC also has Firepower..Hmm TC 75-80 show up ..CT 40-45 show up? Well,My two cents have been spent...

hmm, but just 1 of CT's teams with ArchEvil, Calvin, Almon, KindaBusy would probably kill half of TC alone all the time. and also KindaBusy and ArchEvil would 1shot TC's cata barbs easily. so i am not that sure that TC would win. but then again, which cata barbs do CT have? probably KindaBusy would have to pull a cata. XD would be 1 less DD for them.

really hard to tell who would win. might be an interesting TW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Peerless -> GuardianZ -> RageQuit -> Spectral -> Essence -> Tri-Force [retired]
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I got kicked from CT. Time to join TC. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    CT now has Brazillianuts to pull Cata at least they have one decent barb. I still am not sure who would win but only because of TW experience I would give an edge to CT.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Almon - Lost City
    Almon - Lost City Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I dunno, man... it'll be close, but ChinaTown actually had Gary Busey come over and boost our spirits a bit. HE GOT US PRETTY PUMPED!
    Here's a clip of Gary Busey visiting ChinaTown's camp this week.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGJQmbqekKI
    Sad enough to say, alone we can barely light a match, but together we can burn this place down
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    Gary Busey for President!
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • negativereaction
    negativereaction Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    remember when thaclick consisted of about 3 loudmouth 1-hit rpkers at silver pool, and their official site was a cesspit of nothing but feeble attempts to pic-***** and camsex other adolescents?

even if you don't, i'm pretty sure that's still how it is today, just revise "3" to "100 or so". strength in numbers i suppose o:
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Calvin and KindaBusy in CT to pull cata....yeah that is it. Almon runs behind them with one, and then any barb with the fourth.

Two-three clerics on Calvin and KindaBusy and those cata's would never leave the enemy base. Add in the fact that if KindaBusy AoE's and Calvin AoE's anything in the surrouding area will be dead. Espeically if calvin does a dragon's before KindaBusy does an AoE.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Risingson - Lost City
    Risingson - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Eventhough KindaBusy is ridiculously tanky, I'm pretty sure he'd have to be in White Voodoo to pull a cata and REALLY tank. Thus his damage output would be reduced significantly, tho I'm sure he'd still hurt.
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • MiIlky - Lost City
    MiIlky - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Calvin and KindaBusy in CT to pull cata....yeah that is it. Almon runs behind them with one, and then any barb with the fourth.

Two-three clerics on Calvin and KindaBusy and those cata's would never leave the enemy base. Add in the fact that if KindaBusy AoE's and Calvin AoE's anything in the surrouding area will be dead. Espeically if calvin does a dragon's before KindaBusy does an AoE.

Have you ever been to a competitive tw? You are clearly clueless. All the EP's, Calvin and KindaBusy would be dead in 30 seconds.
  • _PsyChotic_ - Lost City
    _PsyChotic_ - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Have you ever been to a competitive tw? You are clearly clueless. All the EP's, Calvin and KindaBusy would be dead in 30 seconds.

Ofc he wasnt, just look at his QQ posts. And i mean, he's in KB, pls..
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Ofc he wasnt, just look at his QQ posts. And i mean, he's in KB, pls..

yeah and we beat you guys last week and took land so what does that say about you b:bye
  • _PsyChotic_ - Lost City
    _PsyChotic_ - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    yeah and we beat you guys last week and took land so what does that say about you b:bye

yea, i saw this weekend how strong you are ;) not to mention the QQ rage in world chat when you face a guild 1 on 1 XD

But u still miss the point of TW, for most ppl isnt it just to gain a land, its to have fun in pvp. Doesnt matter if you lose or win, as long as u can have a nice fight. Like we had with TF before, was awesome. But yea, this weekend TF had a crystal walk and you left instance after 30 min, u can be proud on that Channman.
    b:cute
  • Channman - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    yea, i saw this weekend how strong you are ;) not to mention the QQ rage in world chat when you face a guild 1 on 1 XD

But u still miss the point of TW, for most ppl isnt it just to gain a land, its to have fun in pvp. Doesnt matter if you lose or win, as long as u can have a nice fight. Like we had with TF before, was awesome. But yea, this weekend TF had a crystal walk and you left instance after 30 min, u can be proud on that Channman.
    b:cute

i didnt QQ and you wanna talk about QQing how many times has vengeful went to world chat and even on forums to QQ about essence and tri force, and whats funny is your offcers cried and mass reported shadow with instinct to get them banned not to say i know quite a few vengeful who are mad at the way you did that tw tonight and last night you guys had 60 people vs our 38 does it really make you feel good to win the way you did and act the way you did cause you guys lost a land to us
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited September 2011
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    i didnt QQ and you wanna talk about QQing how many times has vengeful went to world chat and even on forums to QQ about essence and tri force, and whats funny is your offcers cried and mass reported shadow with instinct to get them banned not to say i know quite a few vengeful who are mad at the way you did that tw tonight and last night you guys had 60 people vs our 38 does it really make you feel good to win the way you did and act the way you did cause you guys lost a land to us

Hmmm so you know we had 60 to the war. You think that is enough to fight BOTH TF and KB? Its not enough to fight just TF so we made the decision to only defend KB and spare our people of a massacre.

Also we made the mistake already trying to defend both and lost both lands as you so gleefully point out. We didn't make the same mistake twice. So 60 is too much to face KB but w/e not our fault you can't handle a 1v1.

And don't even go there on the way we acted, you who trashed us VERBALLY all week over getting a land that you only won because TF was attacking us too. So we took our mad out on yas, maybe we can behave better in the future LOL

We don't expect any mercy over the fact we not fielding 80 atm, nor would anyone give us any. Just like we didn't have any mercy for TF when they were having attendance issues, nor any mercy for you for not fielding enough people.

If you can't stand the heat, GTFO of the kitchen - and yes that applies my guildies as well.
  • Ezehc - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    If you can't stand the heat, GTFO of the kitchen - and yes that applies my guildies as well.

Make me a sammwich. it's too hot in the kitchen.

tinyurl.com/chezerefine
  • Channman - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    Hmmm so you know we had 60 to the war. You think that is enough to fight BOTH TF and KB? Its not enough to fight just TF so we made the decision to only defend KB and spare our people of a massacre.

Also we made the mistake already trying to defend both and lost both lands as you so gleefully point out. We didn't make the same mistake twice. So 60 is too much to face KB but w/e not our fault you can't handle a 1v1.

And don't even go there on the way we acted, you who trashed us VERBALLY all week over getting a land that you only won because TF was attacking us too. So we took our mad out on yas, maybe we can behave better in the future LOL

We don't expect any mercy over the fact we not fielding 80 atm, nor would anyone give us any. Just like we didn't have any mercy for TF when they were having attendance issues, nor any mercy for you for not fielding enough people.

sigh sliver i never said i cant take it go back and read out of repsect for trem as i would say hes a friend i wont flame you but you know what im talking about the fact you guys kept comming up in spawn and aoeing us before we could even leave or how you hit the HQ a few times then stop and just kill us then would leave our base and just play def i even pmed your leader and she said she wanted to teach us a leason you really think that will stop us from twing the fact is you most of your members brag about it its just sad that you say picking on a lesser faction like that is really fun. as for tw i love it and dont care how many people show up like i tell kage its not someone elses fault if they have the numbers and we dont't

as for the only reason about us getting land cause we attacked you with TF well didnt you do the same thing with instinct and trashed talked them for it