TW reqs for Sanc facs?

Options
notatrollyo
notatrollyo Posts: 2 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
So I want to roll on Sanc with my wife, but I was also wondering what the TW facs are like here?

I mean are any of them not 100+? And if so, do they hold any land?

Also is there refine reqs as well? Am I going to need to be +8 everything or more just to join a TW fac like on LC?

Thanks b:cute
Post edited by notatrollyo on

Comments

• Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Most TW facs on Sanc are 90+, and the big ones are usually 95+ (Legendary, Vindicate, etc).

At the moment I am not aware of ANY TW facs on Sanctuary with refine requirements. However all have some sort of Application process via their guild website.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • notatrollyo
    edited September 2011
    Options
    thank you b:thanks
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Most TW facs on Sanc are 90+, and the big ones are usually 95+ (Legendary, Vindicate, etc).

At the moment I am not aware of ANY TW facs on Sanctuary with refine requirements. However all have some sort of Application process via their guild website.

Vindicate is 97+ (only certain classes, other's are 100+) and we do have a Gear Req to go off of but us recruitment officer's can make a call if the gear is not 100% to our refine req. Each applicant is looked at individually in terms of gear and what they can bring to the guild overall. b:mischievousb:shy

To the OP: I now play on Sanc and do recruitment. I can tell you the requirements and recruitment for larger TW guilds are a lot more relaxed then on LC. If that helps at all b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I'ma move to Sanc with my wife too b:cute
  • notatrollyo
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Vindicate is 97+ (only certain classes, other's are 100+) and we do have a Gear Req to go off of but us recruitment officer's can make a call if the gear is not 100% to our refine req. Each applicant is looked at individually in terms of gear and what they can bring to the guild overall. b:mischievousb:shy

So would, let's say, a 100 r8 +5 psy with TW experience be accepted?
    Or even a lvl 90 psy that has the orbs/rank for r8 +5 once they reach 100?

To the OP: I now play on Sanc and do recruitment. I can tell you the requirements and recruitment for larger TW guilds are a lot more relaxed then on LC. If that helps at all b:chuckle

I would think they're more lax here :P
    People CS too much on LC b:sad

Btw, would you have any knowledge as to what the non-largest TW facs recs are? Do they accept 80+ casters for instance?

Just trying to figure out how soon I can start TWing since it's all I really enjoy (besides maybe a little Pk b:cute)
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Well, looked into it a bit more and some factions are more strict on recruitment than I thought b:surrender

Here's the main TW Facs and their lvl reqs as stated on sites, roughly in order of "power tier":

Vindicate (what RedRose said, here she is Faynalia can pm her for more info)
    Legendary (95+ everything no gear req but strict on level cap pm me in game for more info)
    Regicide (100+ light gear req)
    Enelysion (Arch 95, Sin Closed, Barb 92, BM 98, Cler 99, Myst 90, Psy 92, Seek 90, Wiz 92,
    Veno 96 no gear req)
    Amplified (Arch 97, Sin 100, Barb 93, BM 93, Cler 95, Myst 93, Psy 93, Seek 95, Veno 95, Wiz 93 no gear req)
    Nefarious (90+ light gear req)
    RedRaiders (no gear level req? can't find)
    Angeles (spanish only no gear level req)
    Kakumau (no idea)

Currently Vindicate and Legendary are at war. Regicide and Enelysion are at war. Amplified is defending what they have but moved on Regi this week. Angeles, RedRaiders, and Nefarious are at war over 2 lands.

Factions on Sanc are kinda "personality" type more as to what's a fit for you, oddly. Vindicate is very into PK but kinda silly, LG is relaxed and very pervy, Enely talks about food a lot apparently, Regi is a bit more down to business than others...

Anyways, hope this was helpful in some way b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Kakumau is currently 90+, all classes, but we're just about full.

I believe Oldies is the same, however, someone from said faction will have to respond.

I can't really tell you what Kakumau is like, I'm on alt's 90% of the time, and only on my Sin that's in kakumau to do FCC and TW XD
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Skorge - Sanctuary
    Skorge - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Since when does Enely talk so much about food? o.o
    LIEESSS I SAY!

But it seems like a good conversation starter =o
  • notatrollyo
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Wow Kerona, thanks for the in-depth information b:cute
    Vindicate is very into PK but kinda silly, LG is relaxed and very pervy

Definitely a toss up between these 2 for me. I love me dat pk, but I'm also extremely pervy...
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    Options
    So would, let's say, a 100 r8 +5 psy with TW experience be accepted?
    Or even a lvl 90 psy that has the orbs/rank for r8 +5 once they reach 100?

I would think they're more lax here :P
    People CS too much on LC b:sad

Btw, would you have any knowledge as to what the non-largest TW facs recs are? Do they accept 80+ casters for instance?

Just trying to figure out how soon I can start TWing since it's all I really enjoy (besides maybe a little Pk b:cute)

For Vindi you would have to be a level 100 Psy but that gear would be fine if ornaments and rank was refined. It would be an overall totality when I look at the application. But I would consider R8 +5 fine, but I would also look at ornaments, helm, cape and rings. We are not 100% strict on the requirements and yet at the same time we can be. One of our biggest things though is TW attendance and we do have policies for attendance and such. :)

People CS a lot on Sanc too, do not be deceived on that one! LOL

Kerona answered the rest...and yes if any questions on Sanc you can pm me on Faynalia.

Good Luck b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited September 2011
    Options
    What's pk like on sanc atm?
  • notatrollyo
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Thanks for the info Rose b:thanks

Me and my wife are both going to roll on Sanc in about 3 days if we stay on schedule,so I'll pm you with any questions b:cute
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    Options

On and off and has its epic moments, sometimes it is just dead for a while and then it will explode and vis-a-versa...but with 2x PK does die down a lot. b:chuckle

Me and my wife are both going to roll on Sanc in about 3 days if we stay on schedule,so I'll pm you with any questions b:cute

Well then early welcome to Sanc. I can tell you it is a lot less serious then LC overall from my experience and I have been here about a year. It definitely is different and in my opinion a different "culture." And sure, feel free to PM my Sanc char and Good Luck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

There is none.

Everyone's **** Nirvana (or 'Vana', as the hicks on Sanct call it), TT, and FCC since it's 2x.

To do PK, you gotta be freaking 103, +12 R9, and have mad skills, or Roid will kill you in OHT gear. There's a LOT of cashshoppers on Sanct, unless you want to pay to play on this Server, don't expect to win very much at PK.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Options
    PK is pretty low on Sanc unless Vindi and LG with Regi are going at it. A lot of +12 R9s from various factions who like to sit outside of SZ and one shot people. Some, like Roid, are willing to "gear down" to give others more of a chance, I guess.

LG has a peer review process for acceptance. Some people are interested in gear (or promise of gear), others are more interested in past experiences with you as a groupee. That being said, our level cap is strict. You would have to be 95 for the application to not recieve an Auto-Reject. We don't question gear on applications, but mentioning your plans for gear is received positively.

Good luck!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MasamuneXero - Sanctuary
    MasamuneXero - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Ehh, i'll do the word for BedRaperz(RedRaidrs) thn.

We are currently at 90+ and no gear req, well no gear req.. as far as u dont join with TT70s mmkay.

just be active, fun.. ehh, the standard slogan.
  • Minimus_ - Sanctuary
    Minimus_ - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

If you want to trade something let me know. I am rolling char on LC. -I guess the few who are pking on Sanct would use a server account stash stone immediately if available xD
    Middle lane, middle lane.. b:shutup
  • notatrollyo
    edited September 2011
    Options
    If you want to trade something let me know. I am rolling char on LC. -I guess the few who are pking on Sanct would use a server account stash stone immediately if available xD

Lol I'll see how much I have to trade. Most of my stuff is rank/tt99 so there's not much in terms of funds I can liquidate b:chuckle

Besides, I still want to be semi-active in LC.

But I do have a bm alt that has a few mill and a fly, which would be good if you're rerolling a wiz b:cute
  • Fresh_Corpse - Sanctuary
    Fresh_Corpse - Sanctuary Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

you have no idea how fast I would get one of those >.<
    I give up on beign a blademaster. Gonna go wave my tranny **** around and pew pew.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Me too b:surrender
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    PK is pretty low on Sanc unless Vindi and LG with Regi are going at it. A lot of +12 R9s from various factions who like to sit outside of SZ and one shot people. Some, like Roid, are willing to "gear down" to give others more of a chance, I guess.

LG has a peer review process for acceptance. Some people are interested in gear (or promise of gear), others are more interested in past experiences with you as a groupee. That being said, our level cap is strict. You would have to be 95 for the application to not recieve an Auto-Reject. We don't question gear on applications, but mentioning your plans for gear is received positively.

Good luck!

Don't forget we have a spouse rule to, if you have a spouse in faction we'll over look the lvl by like 5 lvls. Correct me if I'm wrong kero & for venos nix are a must at least in LG can't speak for other tw factions.
  • notatrollyo
    edited September 2011
    Options
    So...if anyone besides Minimus wants to trade coin on sanc for coin on LC, I'm down lol.

I got around ~20m I can trade b:cute

And donations are always welcome too of course xD
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    So...if anyone besides Minimus wants to trade coin on sanc for coin on LC, I'm down lol.

I got around ~20m I can trade b:cute

And donations are always welcome too of course xD

I can also trade my Sanc coin for LC coin, I got a BM over there as well that I'm leveling.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Bellefleurs - Raging Tide
    Bellefleurs - Raging Tide Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Me too b:surrender

you better not leave me for these folk.... No one has trolled yet on this thread.... Where's the fun in that ;(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired nonfactor archer.
  • Thehate - Heavens Tear
    Thehate - Heavens Tear Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    This req thing seems so complex. Afaik in comparison, Enrages req in HT is mostly about when Steopie has periods. I am bored.