Dream Team!

Comments

• ULMOS - Archosaur
    ULMOS - Archosaur Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    yea, i got crapy gear. cuz i havent spent money on this game, not like u, spent 1k-1.5k to kill noobs and think that you r pro. now u come back i let u taste my shot

You haven't spent money on this game but you had equal items to me during the first week of server and throughout. I remember your gear, it was PK worthy, even if you weren't. And, I'm not back. If I'm ever back it's to say hi, and to remark on how bad things have gotten in comparison to how good they used to be. But that is relative. Even this idea of 'skill' we're debating is relative. But what is not relative, is the intelligence required to read a paragraph of english text and realize what the words, in unison and in context, actually mean and are saying. In this sense, my arguing with you is merely mental masturbation on the level of me simply wanting to write and protect whatever I might call 'memories'. But it has no use. You will remain, under all reasoning, intellectually inferior, socially inferior, and what's worse, the escape into this Perfect World which you sought, only intensified that inferioirty. Because, even now, even then, you tried, and failed, by the standards dictated by the majority of this server, in creating anything worth mentioning or attaching memory to.

Don't respond... I'm tired now.
  • Dai_Viper - Archosaur
    Dai_Viper - Archosaur Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You haven't spent money on this game but you had equal items to me during the first week of server and throughout. I remember your gear, it was PK worthy, even if you weren't. And, I'm not back. If I'm ever back it's to say hi, and to remark on how bad things have gotten in comparison to how good they used to be. But that is relative. Even this idea of 'skill' we're debating is relative. But what is not relative, is the intelligence required to read a paragraph of english text and realize what the words, in unison and in context, actually mean and are saying. In this sense, my arguing with you is merely mental masturbation on the level of me simply wanting to write and protect whatever I might call 'memories'. But it has no use. You will remain, under all reasoning, intellectually inferior, socially inferior, and what's worse, the escape into this Perfect World which you sought, only intensified that inferioirty. Because, even now, even then, you tried, and failed, by the standards dictated by the majority of this server, in creating anything worth mentioning or attaching memory to.

Don't respond... I'm tired now.
    just wanna let u know. you r a noob, and fail...
    Gear info: pwcalc.com/ca03cfa26484422eb:victory
  • ULMOS - Archosaur
    edited September 2011

lol, okay.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You sound like I'm trying to make an excuse for myself, when in fact I'm Herojet from Sanct. Most people from sanct would probably recognize me. b:laugh

so?
    most people on this server know the name LindsayO. does that mean she's good?

point is, and will continue to be, you have no room to talk about how PK was before on this server compared to what it is now because until just recently that you got your set of r9, you never PK'd. Most likely cuz you're like all those other r9's that was too afraid to get owned with average gear. Make any excuse you want. You didn't PK. Don't act like you know.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited September 2011

says another idiot who never had the balls to PK until he had his full rank 9 gear.

lol you guys are so sad b:laugh
  • Teddy_Tiger - Archosaur
    Teddy_Tiger - Archosaur Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    The fact is not good or not. I came to this server only 2months and what did I prove? I pawn most people already. It includes a list of many sins and top players from this server. Now don't say I don't have ball to not pk because all I see you do is troll on forum. Why don't I see you pawning people? To be honest I don't think you can. b:chuckleAll I see is you qqing everytime I kill you either one shot amgedon etc. Which make it very laughable. b:bye bye troll baby
    Leader/co-founder of TELETUBIE
    make many haters want to qqb:cry
  • ULMOS - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    The fact is not good or not. I came to this server only 2months and what did I prove? I pawn most people already. It includes a list of many sins and top players from this server. Now don't say I don't have ball to not pk because all I see you do is troll on forum. Why don't I see you pawning people? To be honest I don't think you can. b:chuckleAll I see is you qqing everytime I kill you either one shot amgedon etc. Which make it very laughable. b:bye bye troll baby

I'm sorry, but buying r9, doesn't make you a factor. It makes you an annoyance.
  • Kattanyia - Archosaur
    Kattanyia - Archosaur Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I'm sorry, but buying r9, doesn't make you a factor. It makes you an annoyance.

Ulmos says I'm an annoyance b:surrenderb:cry

Still have my cool neckie tho b:chuckle
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited September 2011

been PKing since the beginning of the server lol.
    you call "pawning" when u 1 shot people with ur r9? so skilled lol.
    i've pk'd tons more than you, you just suddenly think you're good cuz u got ur r9.
    prior to that, i never saw you pawn anybody cuz i doubt you can.
  • ULMOS - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    Ulmos says I'm an annoyance b:surrenderb:cry

Still have my cool neckie tho b:chuckle

That Neckie should be confiscated by a museum. It's one of the lost relics belonging to the antiquarian age before the R8 take over of Archosaur. All the small school children will take field trips to go see it and exclaim, "teacher! teacher!... is that really the Necklace that ULMOS cut from Puppygirl's neck?!". And she'll reply, "yes children, the One Necklace, passed on from ULMOS to Kattanyia."
  • XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur
    XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Ulmos, why dont you show up here, 1 day only, and I`ll fight you in 9x gears, fair enough? You really are NOT as good as you think you, bet you already knew that before u quit this server for good, remember PK wars at West, TT, TW(lol@ulmosinTW) ?
  • ULMOS - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    Before I left I could beat Zhadi the majority of times at West when he had his Rank 8 and most gear better than mine, and played like, Zhadi. Unless you had better gear than Zhadi, and are a better archer than Zhadi, I'm going to go ahead and call a meta-victory over you Pulse, lol.

Before I left I could beat Agent the majority of times at West when he had Nirvana up the *** and way better gears than me by far. Unless you had better gear than Agent, which you didn't and probably still don't, and are a better archer than Agent. I'm going to go ahead and call a meta-victory over you Pulse, lol.

Really bro, go back to playing PWI... now that I say that, "go back to playing PWI", it's almost like I'm insulting you... and really... I sort of am.
  • XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur
    XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Before I left I could beat Zhadi the majority of times at West when he had his Rank 8 and most gear better than mine, and played like, Zhadi. Unless you had better gear than Zhadi, and are a better archer than Zhadi, I'm going to go ahead and call a meta-victory over you Pulse, lol.

Before I left I could beat Agent the majority of times at West when he had Nirvana up the *** and way better gears than me by far. Unless you had better gear than Agent, which you didn't and probably still don't, and are a better archer than Agent. I'm going to go ahead and call a meta-victory over you Pulse, lol.

Really bro, go back to playing PWI... now that I say that, "go back to playing PWI", it's almost like I'm insulting you... and really... I sort of am.

lol, okay 'bro'.

edit : btw my challenge is still on
  • Metridium - Archosaur
    Metridium - Archosaur Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    lol @ this thread.

I used to get threats of not being able to step outside west gate by Dai. Every day, some 4 day countdown timer was restarted, claiming that in 4 days he's going to get all of his gear and I will no longer be able to step outside west gate. Teddy too, but he didn't seem as hellbent on seeing me greybarred as Dai did.

gg spending thousands to spite me, or I should say, having a chance to spite me.

4 more days, right Dai? b:chuckle

http://i52.tinypic.com/2dsqqgm.jpg
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    lol @ this thread.

I used to get threats of not being able to step outside west gate by Dai. Every day, some 4 day countdown timer was restarted, claiming that in 4 days he's going to get all of his gear and I will no longer be able to step outside west gate. Teddy too, but he didn't seem as hellbent on seeing me greybarred as Dai did.

gg spending thousands to spite me, or I should say, having a chance to spite me.

You must be so glad you joined nem to be with your buttbuddy Dai. b:surrender
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Metridium - Archosaur
    Metridium - Archosaur Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I was already in Nemesis when he said this to me, lol. but yeah, talk about dodging a bullet there. b:chuckle
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    Tivas - Archosaur Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Dam... i miss u guys b:cry

A word for pandag he had the worst gear and could do wonders in pve i did many things with him and he really knew whow to do his job.... like ghealz and Fufu
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Dam... i miss u guys b:cry

A word for pandag he had the worst gear and could do wonders in pve i did many things with him and he really knew whow to do his job.... like ghealz and Fufu

Tivas b:bye

I gotta say, I loved messing with ghealz more then any tw I have been in here. We all miss you G, comeback and let us flirt with you.
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    Tivas b:bye

I gotta say, I loved messing with ghealz more then any tw I have been in here. We all miss you G, comeback and let us flirt with you.

Sup Martin,

I loved messing with swimma and obskurna on open pvp or even tw...

I loved how i get on game and misty tell me the "news" on Narla..

i loved when fluffy pmed so many time to shut my mouth about trash talking,..

I loved whow detailed was Ulmos when talking abouyt games stats pros and cons etc...

I lovesd when M.Roy ksed me on event

I loved when martin was a FC freak and i always could count on him to do FCs...

So much more i wish we could have one day to be all together like it was....
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited September 2011

U and viper dont really know what u talking about..

Inspite of Ulmos being always "enemy" in game i admire his skill, his TT100fiste were OP back on the day , still if i remeber they were not greatly refined(about +6 ) and he didnt have OP gear he had nice gear and he still pawns ppl with it...

Just a heads up when u are good u dont need to brag on forums u just are... b:bye peace
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    been PKing since the beginning of the server lol.
    you call "pawning" when u 1 shot people with ur r9? so skilled lol.
    i've pk'd tons more than you, you just suddenly think you're good cuz u got ur r9.
    prior to that, i never saw you pawn anybody cuz i doubt you can.

comeon zhadi 1v1 with crappy gears naow!!! b:dirty

/goes and finds my old "op" tt80 gears b:cool
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    comeon zhadi 1v1 with crappy gears naow!!! b:dirty

/goes and finds my old "op" tt80 gears b:cool

I'm totally up for any sort of PK event like that.
    Get everybody to use only 80s gear. It would be a blast.
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited September 2011

i miss our non geared pk b:chuckle
  • Anthemyra_ - Momaganon
    Anthemyra_ - Momaganon Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    "naked" pvp FTW! ... ijs ... to bad there is allways a "smartas.s" to spoil the fun b:infuriated
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited September 2011

Me too just write here date and hour for it and im on.....

Specially now that i have a internet that doest give me 2 seconds delay in arch....
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    and uhm blood, when people continue to kill me as they always have, is it going to be "I just killed a rank9 wizard" despite the fact that it begs the question about my defense despite only having the weapon, or will people be able to realize the topic is either exclusively oh a r9 wiz killed me (fair enough), or lol I killed a 4k hp molder armor wearing wizard (expected) b:chuckle

Um, yes. When I had only 2 pieces of r9 armor, no weapon, I was counted as a r9 wizard but almost everyone. get used to it.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited September 2011
    looong list

Nice list. I saw Santa Wraith at west gate 100x more than you

until maybe the last 4 months.

Not saying Santa is better than you, or that you weren't pking your *** off somewhere else, etc. I'm just saying what I am saying.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
    edited September 2011
    Adapt to the time man. Why don't you come back,and play again end game maybe you will discover something new.

um, who are you again? the point of this thread, since you've missed it, is who would be best if they were all given rank 9 +12 yada yada. Based on skill with less, not r9 out of nowhere and cheating levels to 105, mr 104 barb.

Know your class? It doesn't take much to kill with R9. Not much at all. How you expect him to "discover" something with R9 is beyond me.
    As for Teddy... lol... coming from the person who didn't PK until he was rank 9 and is always accompanied by other rank 9's... you have no room to talk

Oh, THATs who you are. Got it.

Perhaps you should enter TW with TT90 and make a discovery, eh?
    Of course not , I wasn't pking here because I was pawning in Sanct. b:laugh

Oh? Gimme your sanc name - can't be roid abuse or big pun, but maybe ders someone other notables I would be equally impressed by.
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    Nice list. I saw Santa Wraith at west gate 100x more than you

until maybe the last 4 months.

Not saying Santa is better than you, or that you weren't pking your *** off somewhere else, etc. I'm just saying what I am saying.

I seen IvanFrancis, Chochii, Lactos, cursed and wizex out west WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more than you, like a million times more, so idk what your trying to imply there.

As for barbs sorry but im out west more than any other, only ones that come even close to the ammount of time ive spent west/pking are wholepint, santa and rin_kin, and its still probably less time the 3 of them combined.

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
    edited September 2011
    lol @ this thread.

Ok, I don't really have anything against either of these guys, but this is an absolute slam. Dai, I don't know how you post after this. Really, I don't.