good news got my fox.

Creaver - Heavens Tear
Creaver - Heavens Tear Posts: 85 Arc User
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
to those that did not get there fox hear what i did. i simply went to the anni prize site and filed for another prize i just loggged in and my fox mount was waiting. seems the bug is it will only send 3 email at a time but it will send you the missing one later. i now have all my prizes b:laugh

you have to be registered on or before sept 30 2008 just as its always been.

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/6182/20110902210652.png
Post edited by Creaver - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Gratz. lol b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • BlubZ - Heavens Tear
    BlubZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    for teh ****** jesus why u ppl cry over for a 1 mount i got mine but what i didnt get is my stuffs cuz i lend em to friend and her pw got reseted and she has no clue abt email..so now im poor veno with purplefox and if server gets flooded of those mounts im not anymore even that special :P
  • Creaver - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    they have to be 3 years old to get that mount the issue was i am 3 years old and many others as well and it didn't arrive on there mail. this is a fix for them it didn't do something like resend the old prizes twice or anything like that.
  • Arm - Heavens Tear
    Arm - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    to those that did not get there fox hear what i did. i simply went to the anni prize site and filed for another prize i just loggged in and my fox mount was waiting. seems the bug is it will only send 3 email at a time but it will send you the missing one later. i now have all my prizes b:laugh

This... worked.

Thank you o great and mighty Creaver!
  • BlubZ - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    they have to be 3 years old to get that mount the issue was i am 3 years old and many others as well and it didn't arrive on there mail. this is a fix for them it didn't do something like resend the old prizes twice or anything like that.

so whats ur reg date? cuz if they changed it from sep 2nd and earlier to after sep 2nd ..teh mount will be same as earlier anni mounts every1 has em :P
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    This... worked.

Thank you o great and mighty Creaver!

Yup.
    It worked.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Creaver - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    a 3 year old account will get all the prizes. old and new mount.
  • BlubZ - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    sept 13 2008. it never changed its still on or before the 30th of sept 2008.

1st anni mount was for ppl which regged sep 2nd or before that and they changed it cuz ppl cried over it so much rofls
  • Creaver - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    no it was a bug the date never changed. the gms are not hear to make any changes they are on a 3 day weekend. the 2009 mount is for all players 1 year +.
  • BlubZ - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    no it was a bug the date never changed. the gms are not hear to make any changes they are on a 3 day weekend. the 2009 mount is for all players 1 year +.

the 1st anni mount wasnt bug...as if u can count its 2nd september not 10th 23th 30th which make it to under 3 years
  • Creaver - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    guess your not getting it. my cleric has 2 2009 mounts they send them every time. so for 2011 i got both the 2009 and fox. or 3 2009 1 fox. but i sent them to my veno this time.

the date changing was something players started but in the official news post it says on or before sept 30 2008 just as its always been.
  • BlubZ - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    guess your not getting it. my cleric has 2 2009 mounts they send them every time. so for 2011 i got both the 2009 and fox. or 3 2009 1 fox. but i sent them to my veno this time.

the date changing was something players started but in the official news post it says on or before sept 30 2008 just as its always been.

i sure get it..cuz ive played since CB..1st anni mount was like it was now 10hrs back then but seems that they changed it like they did with 1st anni mount...i sure dont give a *** but ppl crying over a mount which was supposed to be rare isnt anymore and yet those ppl crying abt mount which they never use cuz servers r flooded with same mounts...rare is rare and nothing else...as in ESO's last anniversary ppl who logged in 1st day of OB got nice fashion set..ive played ESO since CB but seems that i didnt logged in 1st day of OB...did i cried abt it? no..and what comes to ur cleric i have 3 2009 anni mounts on my veno...u ppl just should stop crying over a mount
  • Creaver - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    well its just like the hell-hound give it a few months and you will barley see any. most vets just pop in around this time to enjoy the exp and prizes then are gone again. as for the fox it went form a 50$ mount and kept getting slashed down i think you could get it for like 10$ at one point. so the rare part kinda faded long before it became a prize.

heck i forgot the name of the mount way back in beta where you could only get it by doing a huge quest line. then it went into the item shop. point is free games nothing stays rare they are for profit and if they see a demand for something they will make it available to buy. its how they make money.

just like theirs always a demand for herc venos so it cost 150$-200$ to get that pet and people pay.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Creaver, ignore BlubZ, he's a trolling moron and obviously has nothing useful on the subject to post besides boring troll rants.

My wife registered mid-late September, got the 2009 anni mount, 2010 2nd anni mount (i.e. 2009 mount) and fash, got only the mount for the 3rd time and fash again for 2011, however, just did the OP's advice, attempted for a 2nd time, and it might be sending her the mount. Will update.
  • BlubZ - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Creaver, ignore BlubZ, he's a trolling moron and obviously has nothing useful on the subject to post besides boring troll rants.

im not trolling..i just said facts nothing else..feel free to blame me.. every year this same stuff ppl cries cuz its GMs fault cuz ppl registered somewhat too late ? b:bye
  • Creaver - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    if its before the date i posted it should arrive in her mail shortly.
    edited September 2011
    Update: She got the Purple Fox Token in the mail and gives her thanks to the OP.

BlubZ is obviously wrong. It's any time during the month of September as we knew from last year's anniversary as well. OP is correct. b:cute
  • Vitzh - Heavens Tear
    Vitzh - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2011

you have to be registered on or before sept 30 2008 just as its always been.

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/6182/20110902210652.png

this worked for me on my main account thank you,and got all 4 at the same time just now on my sub account. it's funny a player comes up with a fix before any word from GMs on this problem, guess they have more important things to do?b:bye
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I suppose it makes sense, in that, this way you can send the two different anniversary mounts to two different characters.

Still, a shame that wasn't clarified somewhere.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • JinseiMegami - Heavens Tear
    JinseiMegami - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    b:victory TY for the tip

I got my fox :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Characters on Heaven's Tear:
    Lvl 100 Cleric: JinseiMegami
    Lvl 093 Mystic: MimiMegami
    Lvl 091 Archer: JinseiChan
    Lvl 087 Assassin: NanashiChan
    Lvl 071 Barbarian: SenshuSan
    ~Last updated on June 13th 2012~
  • Baeliia - Heavens Tear
    Baeliia - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    same :D awesome!
  • phuquit
    phuquit Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    No sign of mine...
  • Barber - Heavens Tear
    Barber - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    yup this worked, i finally got the 3 year anni mount

just had to go through all the steps again do it again

PS :the people talking about your account having to be exactly 3 years old don't know how to read the original announcement...as long as you started before the end of Sept you're fine
    Barbarian(Barber)=104
    Cleric(MysticFrost)=104
    BM(TooCold)=104
    Seeker(TiltedKilt)=104
    Assassin(Spongeworthy)=104
    Veno(UnZipped)=103
  • Creaver - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    heh let it fall off the front page and people are asking again.
  • Energize - Heavens Tear
    Energize - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    That's strange since I got all 4 gifts at once o_O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    GaliNaab here, your neighbourhood friendly male venomancer.
  • Creaver - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    yea the bugs kinda random. but its all good in the end if they find my post heh,
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    my seeker only got 2..
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Sammii - Heavens Tear
    Sammii - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    just had to go through all the steps again do it again

PS :the people talking about your account having to be exactly 3 years old don't know how to read the original announcement...as long as you started before the end of Sept you're fine

It only said 1+ years, 2+ years and 3+ years in the original announcement. "(Registered before September 30th of 2008)" was added afterwards.
    Update: She got the Purple Fox Token in the mail and gives her thanks to the OP.

As Janus said for me, thanks a lot Creaver!:) Just got the fox levelled up to 11.

http://i53.tinypic.com/2j0cprc.jpg
    edited September 2011
    /inb4next person herps the derp "ur all idiots u r need to have registered before sept 1st herpy derp".
  • Doujin - Sanctuary
    Doujin - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You registered on: 2008-09-06 16:26:18

I didn't got it....
    How do you do?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]