PWI Anniv Mount

nelielhatake
nelielhatake Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
would i still be able to get this mount? or not even tho next month will be a full year for me even tho i made this account a long time ago cuz i cant even trade the mount that my other account has and this one is my main one with my highest char and she needs a month badly
Post edited by nelielhatake on

Comments

• GoddessRin - Heavens Tear
    GoddessRin - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    i really hope i can get it cuz my veno needs it
  • Creaver - Heavens Tear
    Creaver - Heavens Tear Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    read my post i got my fox on a second attempt.
    edited September 2011
    read my post i got my fox on a second attempt.

i i just want to get eth hellhound for this char so she has a land mount cuz she only has her quest air flyer and its slow iv only been singed up for almost one year ill be a year next month on tht 10th would i still get the hellhound even tho this is when i made this accoutn You registered on: 2010-10-15 23:03:12
  • Creaver - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    oh it has to be on or before the 30th of sept in your case 2010. b:cry
    edited September 2011
    so id have to pay the 25g to get the hellhound then? dang
  • Creaver - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    you can get nine-tails for 15. isnt the item-shop hell-hound red instead of blue. that's pretty much how the anni mounts work same thing different colors.
    edited September 2011
    im trying to get like 4 20 doller prepaid ones would have loved the blue one tho i doubt i could get it even if my account had 10+ years on it cuz i was 9 or 10 days over the limit :( it sucks i wish i could trade the hellhound that my other account has to this one i forgot all about that one and it has close to 3 years on it but no way to ge the fox mount the lvl for each ones also diff the blue one from here u can use at lv10 but the hellhound that u buy ingame cant be used till lv60 :(
  • Creaver - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    well it will be there next year. so next anni you will qualify for it. i got 3 hell-hounds heh. you will get it next year if your still hear.
    edited September 2011
    ill try to get it this year if it will let me next month if not ill just wait next year and the year after that for fashion lol