Well, I'm gone

Rawrgh - Raging Tide
Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Tideswell (East)
Tired of this game. Been playing for over 2 years now and I think it's safe to say it's not going to get any better.

I started back in open beta like 2 days after it was released. I've gotten several characters to endgame both the slow way and the fast way, both suck.

This game has no content at all. It never has. When it first came out the lack of content was hidden. Since getting to 100 took way too long and everyone just kind of assumed that there would be a lot of content there, when they got there, they realized they were wrong. There is no endgame content, nothing but a few events, TW if you're lucky, and farming. That and PK which has been completely destroyed.

There's quite simply, nothing to do. In one month you can experience everything this game has to offer. After that there's nothing left except doing it all over again, and again, and again, and again, and again.

The developers are too busy designing other games to do anything to this one. When is the last time you remember seeing a major bug get fixed? Other than the occasional "we're gonna try to fix what we broke last week" there are no bug fixes. The devs will either say "oh yea we might fix that later" or "oh, bug? No uh... that's intentional, it's supposed to be like that"

When we do get new content it's half-assed and mediocre at best. Remember the last expansion? What were the main selling points? New classes and guild bases. The new classes STILL aren't done yet, almost half a year after being released. The guild bases? They weren't localized and still haven't been. Majority of the stuff there is completely useless due to the prices (2% xp tome with +5 vit for 250 mil, tier 2 nirvana helm for 8 times the price, tier 1 nirvana strength weapon for more than a rank 9 weapon) and those "exciting guild base wars"? They're not coming. They forgot to do them and don't feel like doing them anymore.

Expansion before that? 2 gamebreakingly OP classes, a public quest that is completely useless. If you want xp there's a million faster way of getting it. Oh but there's 2 really cool rings you can get....... oh wait lol just open a pack. And nirvana, a recycled FB109 where all they did was remove the mobs.

We aren't getting new content, we aren't getting bug fixes.

When this game first came out it was one of the best, and it had huge potential. That potential has been wasted in favor of laziness and incompetence. Other games that were half this game have been developed into games that make this one seem like a joke. And there are new games coming out that will destroy this game.

But enough QQing. I'll just get to the point. I'll miss all my bros on RT (even tho most have left by now). I'll miss trollin leviathan/NPC/Vicious/etc. A lot of you are what makes this game bearable. One of the best online communities, even though a lot of you need to take a chill pill and relax. Remember this is a game, so take it easy.

If anyone wants to hit me up, you can add me on MSN, Ryanissopro@hotmail.com or add me on league of legends, Wasabi kitty. I'll be playing Guild Wars 2 provided my computer can handle it, my username will be Rawrgh (Unless it's taken, if it is it'll be Wasabi_Kitty or WasabiKitty depending on whether or not they allow underscores)

BTW I'm giving away 300mil in game, not sure how I'm gonna go about it.

tl;dr game sucks, I mad, fish are OP
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
Post edited by Rawrgh - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Good luck with whatever Rawrgh. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    OMG u invite me to insight first day of server.. lol
    u made the forums a place to be for the first year of this server

u will be missed b:victory

btw,, u can always donate to Sage BM fund b:chuckle
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited August 2011
    I will buy you a cultivation changer thingy, the mirages, and 5 random demon bm skill books, if you agree to switch to demon
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
    edited August 2011
    i need like 3 deltas and TT bosses b:cry
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    aww and here goes one of the last few people who make the forums even remotely enjoyable :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    b:surrender D'aww, bye Rawrgh. You made the forums interesting. GL in real life.

Edit: Does this mean I can start talking in this color? XP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Dethprowl - Raging Tide
    Dethprowl - Raging Tide Posts: 411 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    One of the very few members of QQme I have respect for.

Best of luck and good gaming wherever you end up.
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Holy christ 6.5k posts?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I'll miss debating with you over the pro's and cons of 1 OP faction, as well as other stuff we've debated (if you even remember any of that lol)

Enjoyed having you in the forums, I'll miss you b:cry
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    With Rawrgh gone there is now no longer any good trolls on the forum left. In the grim darkness of the RT forum there is only alts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    With Rawrgh gone there is now no longer any good trolls on the forum left. In the grim darkness of the RT forum there is only alts.

Hey man, I CAN'T post on my main. Also, ill miss you rawrgh, send your favorite failsin bastilla some coins.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    Hey man, I CAN'T post on my main. Also, ill miss you rawrgh, send your favorite failsin bastilla some coins.

for what? so they can sit in ur inactive bank? lol
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    for what? so they can sit in ur inactive bank? lol

They will fund my seeker. And ill have internet again soon enough...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    sorry i came a bit to lat to know you, your forum posts were always fun to read
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • Lana - Raging Tide
    Lana - Raging Tide Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Another one bites the dust.
    Bye Rawrgh b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Frijolero - Sanctuary
    Frijolero - Sanctuary Posts: 820 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    who im gonna sleep seal on TW now? b:cry

Good luck Rawrgh. Feel free to drop a few millions on my mailbox anytime b:cute

Don't play those, but if you ever feel to try World of Tanks, You can find me there using the same nick b:pleased
    Sliding we go, only fear on our side. To the edge of the wire and we rush with the tide.
    Although I'm still alive, pray to God I survive
    How long on this longest day, 'til we finally make it through.
    - June 6, 1944. The day earth stood still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Good luck and have fun. You'll be missed by those who have enjoyed your posts.

Semper Fi,
  • Omanko - Raging Tide
    Omanko - Raging Tide Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    check out A-ion we have cookies

Pew_Pew
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pimpeh
    pimpeh Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Weee,I actually remembered at least 1 account.I'll definitely be adding you man,you always made me laugh.Also,I'll probably make a US account for LoL sooner or later when I got everything I want on my main EU one and since I don't know any1 there,would be fun to play with some PWI folks.

Hi to every1 else too since I posted anyways,doing alright?
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    pimpeh wrote: »
    Weee,I actually remembered at least 1 account.I'll definitely be adding you man,you always made me laugh.Also,I'll probably make a US account for LoL sooner or later when I got everything I want on my main EU one and since I don't know any1 there,would be fun to play with some PWI folks.

Hi to every1 else too since I posted anyways,doing alright?

No one wants to play with you noob.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pimpeh
    edited September 2011
    No one wants to play with you noob.

Sucks to be "those" guys b:quiet then.
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    This is where Rawgh joins the rest of us that have quit and troll/randomly post on the forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    sucks To Be "those" Guys B:quiet Then.

Pimpeh!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pimpeh
    edited September 2011
    Sup blondy Justine? Still being a pro fox I hope.
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Sup blondy Justine? Still being a pro fox I hope.

No, shes a rat. There is no such thing as fox venos only rat venos and ratform.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    Pimp.. log on and gib this BM ur unbound gears plox :D
  • Nicole_ - Raging Tide
    Nicole_ - Raging Tide Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    nuu u can't leave when i just got back home :(
    add me on skype or fb then b:dirty
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    What's your skype/FB?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pimpeh
    edited September 2011
    Pimp.. log on and gib this BM ur unbound gears plox :D

Don't tell me you still don't have at least 1 r9 or 2nd tier nirv part Tony.Just wthell do you do all the time when you play? It's like you're not playing at all b:shocked .
  • Omanko - Raging Tide
    Omanko - Raging Tide Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Don't tell me you still don't have at least 1 r9 or 2nd tier nirv part Tony.Just wthell do you do all the time when you play? It's like you're not playing at all b:shocked .

he got an archer lawl. meh farming is boring thats why i quit when is get 2 expensive. what r u playing now ****?

Pew_Pew
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]