edited September 2011
    awwwww :P

2008-08-17 06:51:12 b:kiss
  • Flixix - Dreamweaver
    Flixix - Dreamweaver Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    awwwww :P

2008-08-17 06:51:12 b:kiss

Oh meany lol XD I wanted that new mount instead of yet another 2009 one got 3 now lol
  • AmuletSpade - Raging Tide
    AmuletSpade - Raging Tide Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Dx !!!!
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You can kinda be in the same boat as a lot of us that have been playing since the very first day of PWI opening, just since we use different accounts, sucks to be us, such as this char and my mystic that's on a totally different account.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • niel
    niel Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    9 October 2008..xD
  • tatakairyu
    tatakairyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You can kinda be in the same boat as a lot of us that have been playing since the very first day of PWI opening, just since we use different accounts, sucks to be us, such as this char and my mystic that's on a totally different account.

Yeah, I had two accounts but I can't figure out my second one so I had to make a new account.... So only one account has 3 years and the other one is 1, sad times. b:cry
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    idk why they changed it from last year...last year I got all of the prizes and this one i missed out on the fox. Sigh...

/wrists

You registered on: 2008-09-17 13:13:18
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Celestyna - Heavens Tear
    Celestyna - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    idk why they changed it from last year...last year I got all of the prizes and this one i missed out on the fox. Sigh...

/wrists

You registered on: 2008-09-17 13:13:18

Same, mines 9-9-2008 b:surrender last year i got the fashion reward, this year i didnt get fox
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anelyn - Sanctuary
    Anelyn - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    They should let the people catch up to the old timers after a while. Being eternally a year behind because we were a few weeks late is getting pretty dumb.
  • SugarPrinces - Sanctuary
    SugarPrinces - Sanctuary Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    yeah i started oh maybe a month-ish after beta.. this anni i get "fishy" fash and another mount..wish i had been able to send the fash to one char and the mount to another without a stash stone tho, my mystic doesnt look too good in that fash, woulda looked better on my sin or cleric. Whats lame is that some people get two sets of fash, one male, one female, and for those that have all male or all female toons, they only get a single set
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You registered on: 2008-08-04 11:35:24

http://i.imgur.com/6qMMG.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • FooFooKity - Heavens Tear
    FooFooKity - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    When exactly is the 3yr mark, to the best of my knowledge the servers didnt open up to the general public until 9-2-2008 or maybe it was 9-1-2008. What is the cut off date to receive the 9-tails mount. I would have assumed that those who got the very first anniversary mount would be getting the 9-tails mount this year.
    I registered on 9-22-2008, have received the anni-mounts every year, got the ugly fashion last year and this year, I have 2 sets of anni fashion 3 anni mounts and 5 hypers, WHERES MY 9-Tails at?b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    November 30, 2008, 5:57 PM.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    kinda sucks i joined to late which is if i remember right 2008 /10/29
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Creaver - Heavens Tear
    Creaver - Heavens Tear Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    they moved the date. the last 2 years anyone registered before October 2008 was all lumped into the 3 year bracket. but as always they change stuff don't tell us the dates and many of us 3 year accounts got the same stuff we got last year.

and i assumed the same thing you did. so i went to grab my items and now i have 3 first year mount and 2 fashions frigging hurrah. no fox for me.
  • omegatoth
    omegatoth Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You registered on: 2008-09-05 04:48:52

...no ninetails...
  • Flixix - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    they moved the date. the last 2 years anyone registered before October 2008 was all lumped into the 3 year bracket. but as always they change stuff don't tell us the dates and many of us 3 year accounts got the same stuff we got last year.

and i assumed the same thing you did. so i went to grab my items and now i have 3 first year mount and 2 fashions frigging hurrah. no fox for me.

Exactly! I know for a fact I was in beta so that is not the release date of PWI. That is a beta date and the real date would have been in January. I sighed up my account on the 18th of september because i got a beta invite.

So why are they **** people :( It is very unfair I was all excited because my bday is sept 7th and like last year i got cool gifts :)
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    The 3 yr reward sucks though. It looks pretty much like a normal 9tails mount lol. Nothing special. On second thought, 2nd year fashion is ugly too and 1rst year mount is only ok looking b:chuckle

I wish they would give something other than a re-skinned mount...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flixix - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    The 3 yr reward sucks though. It looks pretty much like a normal 9tails mount lol. Nothing special. On second thought, 2nd year fashion is ugly too and 1rst year mount is only ok looking b:chuckle

I wish they would give something other than a re-skinned mount...

Aye I know what you mean hun, I was like OMFG FREE FASHION!!!! EEEEEEEE I WANTS IT!!!
    Then I gets it.

Then I QQs many times.

*sigh* meanies.