BootyCamp vs Regen=fake bid

Options
BoobieDoo - Harshlands
BoobieDoo - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Tideswell (East)
This is the biggest fake bid this server has ever seen.Anybody feel the same way?
Post edited by BoobieDoo - Harshlands on

Comments

• IDynasty - Dreamweaver
    IDynasty - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lol umadson.
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    How many times should we say this? Regenesis is an alt faction of o_o oh yea on topic bc is not an alt faction of regenesis. Also do you expect bootycamp to never tw again? No one will attack them cause theyre to scared of regen surrounding them.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    hi TripsOdom

bye TripsOdom b:bye
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    BRING OUT THE F*CKING BANHAMMERS MOTHER F*CKERS! THEY BE FAKE BIDDIN' ALL UP IN DIS ****!!! HIDE YO KIDS HIDE YO WIFE THEY FAKE BIDDIN' E'RRYBODY OUT HURR!!!!

No but really.. shut the f*ck up. Seriously. Ds does more than enough fake bid QQing for the entire server as it is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • BoobieDoo - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I was playing about it being the biggest fake bid ever but it does make one think how that war is gonna go.
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I was playing about it being the biggest fake bid ever but it does make one think how that war is gonna go.

I say BC will win because if BB tries to beat them he will get cut off.
  • Teeki - Dreamweaver
    Teeki - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    so you don't want booty to bid on regen, who DO you want booty to bid on huh????
    Remember, some people are alive only because it is illegal to shoot them.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5635101001&dateline=1240242729[/SIGPIC]
    Perfect World International, customer dissatisfaction is guarenteed.
  • StacysMum - Dreamweaver
    StacysMum - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Not like theres a great deal of choice, soon no choice at all b:chuckle
    PWI b:bye
  • Kokkin - Dreamweaver
    Kokkin - Dreamweaver Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    so you don't want booty to bid on regen, who DO you want booty to bid on huh????

If its fake bid then booty shouldnt atk any1 b:pleased
    How many times should we say this? Regenesis is an alt faction of o_o oh yea on topic bc is not an alt faction of regenesis. Also do you expect bootycamp to never tw again? No one will attack them cause theyre to scared of regen surrounding them.

Booty has a llloooooooooooooottttt of Regen alts, thats why booty lose so fast when Regen have other TWs at the time.. Not to mention that in Booty vs Dyna i always got pmed by ppl saying they would like to fight me in their main from Regen :P

Btw, when u dicided to atk Temp in that corner u knew what would happend to other facs trying to atk u.. lol But i know it sucks to not having fun with TWs.. Not that i think u guys fighting Regen will be fun anyway...
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    If you say so i never said we didnt have alts in there (i dont) but its funny how you all can QQ bout fake bids yet you dont have the guts to attack us. Oh and i love this weekends tw its gonna be fun, look forward to seeing you all there, toodlesb:kiss
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Is regen finally getting attacked? I'm at work so i can't check. And I mean by someone other than bc. and yes bc will win cuz if bb wins no more secks for him >:3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Yorkin - Dreamweaver
    Yorkin - Dreamweaver Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    This is the biggest fake bid this server has ever seen.Anybody feel the same way?

Well, here we go again b:chuckle. Btw, isn't WebGoddess married to BaldwinBoy? b:quietb:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A small tribute to elven mathematician from a human physicist. b:pleased

Yorkin - The Retired Wizard
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    whats a fake bid?
    they are gonna show up for sure

i hope we get attacked by more factions soon, the more the merrier ?
    i like potato
  • ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver
    ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The only way bc shows up is if regen dual clients and fights themselves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ChiChiChia - Dreamweaver
    ChiChiChia - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

BootyCamp is a great faction and it wasn't a fake bid. They all came ready to fight and I would venture to say after fighting dyna and EQ (No disrespect to EQ or Dyna, which are both great factions) that they put up a better fight then either of them.
  • SonH - Dreamweaver
    SonH - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Define fake bid in this case please. Booty had a legitimate chance of winning as Regen had a 3-way gank. True there are some Regen alts in Booty, but in comparison with Booty members, that's a 1:10 ratio if not more. Also, bringing up how TW was back then with Booty vs Dynasty is irrelevant in this case; time flies, move on with life. It seems like some people here are disappointed and upset that they lost their TWs despite Regen had a 3-way gank in my opinion.

Oh and also, if you can't post on your main, then don't post at all lol.
  • BoobieDoo - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Well the reason I said fake bid is because of past TW's we have had with BC.We fought them 1 week and they were exactly the same as us.One side didn't have an advantage the entire TW.Regen didn't have a TW that day so keep that in mind.Now the following week we have BC again and this time Regen has a TW at the same time.Guess what happened?There were maybe 10 people there and I think 2 of our squads could have beat them.So I'm going off past experience with them and if BC is not a Regen alt faction anymore then I apologize for thinking so.

Oh yeah,I will post on whatever I feel like posting on.
  • Renerei - Dreamweaver
    Renerei - Dreamweaver Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Boobie Doobie Doo! b:avoid
  • Xx_Bliss_xX - Dreamweaver
    Xx_Bliss_xX - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I have been in BC since my cleric was in her early 70's. I am now 101. I have gone from Exe to Director of BC. I am no longer Director but that's not what this is about.

We are NOT and let me repeat this one more time.
    We are NOT Regen alt faction.
    Yes, we have some members here that have mains in Regen.
    We have some members here who were born into BC from LVL 1.

So you clueless people need to get your stories straight first of all.

This was not a fake bid.

We went in there whole heartedly and faught Regen. Win or Lose it's supposed to be fun and for us it was.

Our days against Warlock, Dyna are over. We been there done that and I am sure one day we will meet again on the TW playing field.

So get your nose out of BC & Regen and get it into your own stuff. If people weren't so focused on who hit what lvl and who's alt is in this faction or this faction then maybe DW would be a lil bit better.
    As for numbers what you think is in BC that is a Regen alt.

Get a CLUE.

BootyCamp is 98% all BOOTYCAMP.

So go QQ more and do w.e it is you do and leave BC the heck alone.
  • StacysMum - Dreamweaver
    StacysMum - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Why rage and underline and not use caps lock?
    PWI b:bye
  • Xx_Bliss_xX - Dreamweaver
    Xx_Bliss_xX - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Why rage and underline and not use caps lock?

I didn't rage. If I raged people would know it. My Bold, and underline and big letters with the purty pink font is to point out something. Kinda like sticking it to them in a sense.
  • Yorkin - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Well, a little of propaganda from both factions XD. Just to keep us active on forums b:chuckle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Menarin - Dreamweaver
    Menarin - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Ok; if we're going for the MOST OBVIOUS FAKE BID EVER, I would like to suggest that BB makes an alt to take over Calamity and have them raise to TW in a week, only to conquer a land and then bid on Regen just to no show, then post a video of it and be like "Hey guys this is greeeeeaaaaaatttttt like frosted flakes more thannnn goood their GREAT."

Also TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL b:thanks

(i.e. fake bids for the lulz all day errrrr day up in herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)
    Our time is coming, we cannot be stopped, soon the time of the wizard will be upon us and all shall know and fear us. we are a magical army of wizardry and death, cold and emotionless, we carry out our tasks without a conscience.
    ~Fiorrello_ - Raging Tide

^Wow he has no life.
    ~Menarin - Dreamweaver
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

(i.e. fake bids for the lulz all day errrrr day up in herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

You're doing it wrong. b:quiet
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Ezehc - Lost City
    Ezehc - Lost City Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

you're a cow
    Lost City Cheze Refining Service. Save up to 40% of orb cost for refines up to +9.

tinyurl.com/chezerefine
  • Zerked - Dreamweaver
    Zerked - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    If anything regen is our alt faction reason being is that regen puts their old mains in our faction so techniqually regen is getting our alt

your argument is now invalid
  • isoldea1
    isoldea1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    *Sigh*

Really? is this really something that is important? b:tired
    I don't get why we have to pick apart what bids are made for TW.
    It's been said...but I'll say it again...The number of Regen members in BootyCamp is extremely low.

I know that it's hard to believe because perception is key for most people. Also let's not forget. Those members of Regen that have alts in BootyCamp had to play on their Mains, and most didn't fight in the BC War. SO! We had a good fight...it was lots of fun and i can tell you that some factions out there could learn a thing or two from Regen's strategy skills.

When you play honorably and you go into it knowing that it's all just pixels and that you're not actually dying...then no matter who bids on who it's still gonna be fun. And if you don't beat them this week then try again...just like you would if you're trying to solo a new instance...cuz that's all it is...it's an instance.

Just my two cents from a BC Executor...for what it's worth!

BOOTYCAMP FOR EVAR! b:victory
  • Yorkin - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    Options
    isoldea1 wrote: »
    *Sigh*

Really? is this really something that is important? b:tired

Yes, it is. People are bored with a game, Orchid Temple PK and TW-ing all the time so they are picking fight in some other place. This verbal PK is much, much more fun ya know. Needs alot more creativity then just clicking mouse. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Menarin - Dreamweaver
    Menarin - Dreamweaver Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

But what if I like doing it wrong? does that make me wrong handed as opposed to right handed?
    you're a cow

Correction he is not a cow, he is a giant flying squid that shoots lazer beams and pisses excellence.
    Our time is coming, we cannot be stopped, soon the time of the wizard will be upon us and all shall know and fear us. we are a magical army of wizardry and death, cold and emotionless, we carry out our tasks without a conscience.
    ~Fiorrello_ - Raging Tide

^Wow he has no life.
    ~Menarin - Dreamweaver
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Pff beside the fact that noone should be bothered if its a fake bid or not.

Booty and Regen are to me 90% equal playerbase. I was in TW against Booty when Regen didnt get ganked and got ganked.
    TW against Booty was 3hrs usually..and with Regen gank 5min, i saw exactly one barb and 8 other players back then.

You sure did improve since then if you say you not regens alt faction :P either you got 190 new players within few months, or you ignorring the fact that you have some players who didnt mention that their main is in regen.
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh