PWI's 3rd Anniversary Gift. What will you do with it ?

Options
Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
edited October 2011 in General Discussion
I want to know your opinions about Anniversary gifts.

For me Anniversary Events mean more than any of the Anniversary Gifts, which I like to NPC (if they can't be sold to catshops).
Hey everyone! Welcome to my favorite time of the year - the time when things really start building up as we enter the holiday season. You can look forward to lots of exciting announcements related to new content, bug fixes (in the next couple weeks), and other exciting things as we march to the end of the year.

Please check out pwi.perfectworld.com/2011_anniversary for all of your prize/event/new feature needs.

Again, that's..

Enjoy!

-FrankieRaye
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Magicsaber - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Npc'd fash. Already got another 2 sets of mismatched anni fash as is..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Rajevon - Harshlands
    Rajevon - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    QQ i need 3 yar mount bt
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    NPC it on all toons babez.
  • fuhma
    fuhma Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I don't really know, right now.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Ride around on my 3 year mount showing off to everyone on my server that doesn't have it, and then remember that game sucks and immediately log off and log onto LoL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Ride around on my 3 year mount showing off to everyone on my server that doesn't have it, and then remember that game sucks and immediately log off and log onto LoL.

Except LoL has server maint. soo...

How long does the aniv mount last anyway?'

EDIT: Actually nvm LoL server maint is a live maint. weird.

EDIT2: lasts forever? awesome.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    lasts forever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Drakaniel - Heavens Tear
    Drakaniel - Heavens Tear Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The mount is nice, but the fash is sucky... b:spit
    [SIGPIC]"http://pwinsider.wordpress.com"[/SIGPIC]

Registered on 2008-11-30 10:07:44
  • Harae - Archosaur
    Harae - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ugly fashion as it was that one year earlier! exactly same mount that is ugly too!
    3years aniversary mount is another ugly mount that is nothin new but just same old mount!
    5 heapers.... omg really...... gosh!!! i will not know what to do with them....

just to quick sum up => 3rd aniversary b:spit
  • CLU_ - Archosaur
    CLU_ - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ugly fashion as it was that one year earlier! exactly same mount that is ugly too!
    3years aniversary mount is another ugly mount that is nothin new but just same old mount!
    5 heapers.... omg really...... gosh!!! i will not know what to do with them....

just to quick sum up => 3rd aniversary b:spit

agreee b:laugh
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    My BM, has a mount, my barb IS a mount, my cleric didn't have one.. At least now he does b:chuckle

On my other account, my seeker also didn't have a mount, now he does.

As for the fash from achievements (not anniversary ones). BM now has the gloves, barb has new boots/pants/jacket...Although pink pants for now , so yah he's still using something else meanwhile b:surrender

Sent the female fash (Thunder set) to 1st char I ever made (my veno) so she looks "less generic"

To me, it's a win. Some might already have all that. Some are rich in game/real life.

But to me, that saved me quite a few millions.

b:victory
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • spittt4
    spittt4 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    If you don't get a present => nag. b:sad
    If you do get a present => nag. b:sad

If you don't like it npc. Simple as that.
  • Creaver - Heavens Tear
    Creaver - Heavens Tear Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i didn't even get the fox i am supposed to. nothing wrong with the hellhound but now i have 3.
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Blue is my favorite color so I love the mount. The fashion looks good when dyed white so I'll wait for that (the girls top looks GOOD dyed white with black jeans).

I npced mine long ago to make more room in fashion but regretted it sense.. glad to have opportunity to get it again.

My top and bottoms match perfectly but the boots are off a few shades. My friend (a psy) his outfit matched perfectly! A nice variation of Plum and Gray (his pants/wristlet a gray white the rest plum/purple).
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i'm keeping the 1-year mount to use. i'm still addicted to speed, i can always use another fast mount; moved my old ninetails to my wiz alt and doing some other mount shuffling. one of my lowbie alts'll end up with a new (slower) mount eventually.

i ALSO got another ticket that claims it'd give me 3 free hypers. (three, not five.) haven't tried cashing it in yet, but however many hypers it'll give, i'll probably end up catshopping them at some point. i've no use for hypers, and if somehow i ever find one, i can make my own damn hypers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    will use my anni mount, and sell my other one, i dont need 2 of them 0.o
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The Hyperstones is a sexy prize for me..
    Also, the mount is nice for me, it would be a nice thing to ride on when I finish all my exams.. x.x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    2ufahxk.jpg
    I kept the top and boots and got rid of the yet another ugly mount and th ugly shorts... Hypers will be usefull too... b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

i ALSO got another ticket that claims it'd give me 3 free hypers. (three, not five.) haven't tried cashing it in yet, but however many hypers it'll give, i'll probably end up catshopping them at some point. i've no use for hypers, and if somehow i ever find one, i can make my own damn hypers.

It gives 5 (untradeable) hypers.

The mount is okay, I suppose. Still looks better than the hellhound anyway. Could be a bit more original, though.

You get the anni fashion in box form, which is stashable, so I gave that to an alt to use.

Hypers are always nice, I guess...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • moonveno
    moonveno Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i would give u all bans for 24 days durin x2 so u qq can learn to apriciete free gifts which most of u qq dont deserve.
    shame to qq about free gifts, RL is prolly very nice towards u ppl that u r so spoiled.b:angry
  • Amoreaux - Heavens Tear
    Amoreaux - Heavens Tear Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    moonveno wrote: »
    i would give u all bans for 24 days durin x2 so u qq can learn to apriciete free gifts which most of u qq dont deserve.
    shame to qq about free gifts, RL is prolly very nice towards u ppl that u r so spoiled.b:angry

lol this. I like the fash, I appreciate a(nother) free mount to use on an alt, and 5 hypers is useful.

gosh you guys are so ungrateful b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I can't understand why ppl say the fash is ugly @_@... both sets look fine to me, grannted you need to die them to get the best outta them. Sadly, I'll have to wait for next year's ani to get mine QQQQQQ lolb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I can't understand why ppl say the fash is ugly @_@... both sets look fine to me, grannted you need to die them to get the best outta them. Sadly, I'll have to wait for next year's ani to get mine QQQQQQ lolb:cute

Ahw I know the feeling... Had that last year... b:surrender Nah just because I don't like some of the gifts doesn't mean I'm ungratefull... I just find the short ugly for example but I'm still verry happy with the top and boots (although another collor like pink or light-blue might've made me even happier)... It's just that not all ppl like the same stuff and some are just happy with the thought and others are displeased because they didn't get annything they can use... b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

The mount is okay, I suppose. Still looks better than the hellhound anyway. Could be a bit more original, though.

erm, no. b:angry
    Hellhound <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • ElenaV - Sanctuary
    ElenaV - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Not really sure why, but either i'm an idiot and I don't know who or how to turn my Anni tickets in, orrrr I'm glitching and my mine are effed...
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Ahw I know the feeling... Had that last year... b:surrender Nah just because I don't like some of the gifts doesn't mean I'm ungratefull... I just find the short ugly for example but I'm still verry happy with the top and boots (although another collor like pink or light-blue might've made me even happier)... It's just that not all ppl like the same stuff and some are just happy with the thought and others are displeased because they didn't get annything they can use... b:cute

b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hanfknolle
    hanfknolle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
  • cloudabz
    cloudabz Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i will use it :D
  • ntkn
    ntkn Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

lol u play LoL? that game sucks equally as bad. just one of the very numerous dota clones.
This discussion has been closed.