Rage!

Atrocious - Heavens Tear
Atrocious - Heavens Tear Posts: 150 Arc User
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
Dear staff of PWI.

Thank you for throwing a beautiful event. It is all very lovely and you are so cool to do this for us.

On another note: Random resetting of passwords is not ok. My accounts are 3 years old, and from e-mail accounts even older. I have sent in several tickets over the years asking them to change the associated e-mails to ones that are current, and it never happens. I eventually gave up trying.

My cleric's account is now "reset for security purposes" and I have no way of fixing it myself. I have sent in an e-mail but obviously this is happening to many many people and it could take anywhere from days to months to never for them to handle it. This makes me pissed beyond words. I wont even justify myself by talking about money put into the game. It needs to be fixed for people in my situation, asap.

Also~ My join date's are all in the month of September, 08. Please tell me that it is a sick joke that my three whole years of dedicated playing will not be acknowledged because I did not join between the hours of 3pm and 11:59pm on Sept 2nd.

I am perturbed to a point of violence. Please help me settle down with some reassurance that I will not be screwed over twice in the same day by your company.
Veteran PWIer.
Trolled by PWI for 5* years and counting.
You have gained the status: Immune to trolls.
Post edited by Atrocious - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    PWE don't think before they do things, they just "do it", g/l on your accounts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Is their database leaked... b:shocked... usually this was the prevention.... b:shocked
    (force reset account pass) First gold spammer invasion... all match...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Redni - Raging Tide
    Redni - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    i totally agree!

a lot of people just wanted to test the game when they registered long time ago. so chances are that they used some secondary email, a throw away account or even one that doesnt exist anymore. i have been trying to change my email, but there was no option to change email so i gave up. and now, locked out, i am supposed to log-in to send a ticket...to get a email to an email account that does not exist anymore... W T F !
  • Atrocious - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    b:beatenupb:infuriatedb:worried

I will seriously do something I will regret if this doesn't get fixed. I've been good to this company for three years.

It's time they return the effing favor.
    Veteran PWIer.
  • BlubZ - Heavens Tear
    BlubZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    i totally agree!

a lot of people just wanted to test the game when they registered long time ago. so chances are that they used some secondary email, a throw away account or even one that doesnt exist anymore. i have been trying to change my email, but there is NO OPTION TO CHANGE EMAIL. and now, locked out, i am supposed to log-in to send a ticket...to get a email to an email account that does not exist anymore... W T F !

aaaala.jpg
  • Redni - Raging Tide
    Redni - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    aaaala.jpg

yes there is NOW an option, there was none back then. thank you for pointing that out...2 minutes after i fixed it myself. b:bye
  • goreaver
    goreaver Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    i use the same email i used 3 years ago and it is not getting the reset link. so its not all bought us and old email. and them just doing things is defiantly true. i know lets blow up are account system wile we take a 3 day weekend and some manager was like ok. and this isnt the first time something like that has gone down.
  • CapsunelSin - Lost City
    CapsunelSin - Lost City Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    aaaala.jpg

this doesnt help them now if they cant log on to change it b:shutup
    edited September 2011
    b:irritatedb:beatenupb:infuriated

Imma kill someone if I can't get this fixed soon.
    Veteran PWIer.
  • goreaver
    goreaver Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    well get the guns become we whont hear from anyone until Tuesday.
  • Sanna - Momaganon
    Sanna - Momaganon Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    The email i used is still active too. They reset my password but didnt send me any email. I often get emails from pwi, for example when levelling a new alt, and when i sent an email right now like they asked i got two answers back so the original email with the password they promised shouldnt have been caught in spam filter.

I guess pwi just messed up on so many levels this time. Right now i am just waiting for promise of compensation that will never come.
  • BlubZ - Heavens Tear
    BlubZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    this doesnt help them now if they cant log on to change it b:shutup

i sure know that but he/she said there is no option to change email :P
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Time to move on b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Magna - Harshlands
    Magna - Harshlands Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Also~ My join date's are all in the month of September, 08. Please tell me that it is a sick joke that my three whole years of dedicated playing will not be acknowledged because I did not join between the hours of 3pm and 11:59pm on Sept 2nd.

In that case, it's not three whole years. It's 2 years, 11 months and a number of days.

By the looks of things you have to have been registered for at least 3 years to the day in order to recieve the purple fox mount.

So, Either:

You must have registered before September 2,

Or:

You must have been registered for 3 years to the day when you click send on the anniversary page, with respect to the registered date displayed,

Depending on how PWE has set up the anniversary gift.
    edited September 2011
    Hey. Chump. GET OUT OF MY THREAD.

I want to SHOOT people because I've been robbed by this little "problem prevention" and you want to argue over SEMANTICS.

Get off your high horse and break your neck on the way down.

I want my cleric back.
    Veteran PWIer.
  • Creaver - Heavens Tear
    Creaver - Heavens Tear Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    it took 4 hrs but my reset email arrive and im back in the game now to see if i get all 3 prizes,
    edited September 2011
    O.O

Like... did you have the same problem as me? They sent the link to reset your pass to new e-mail address?

I would be.. so frikkin grateful...
    Veteran PWIer.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    When I logged in my pass was changed/reset, freaked out a bit, at least they could effing tell what they are doing. b:angry
  • Creaver - Heavens Tear
    Creaver - Heavens Tear Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    no i still used the same email. but it just took forever for the reset to arrive so i could login. and they failed i did not get the fox arg.