Token Shop (Free Fashion)

BlazinChaos - Heavens Tear
BlazinChaos - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
im trying to gain this fashion, on my account, but its saying a error has accuired , its free.. anyone know why this is
Post edited by BlazinChaos - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• TolanSky - Heavens Tear
    TolanSky - Heavens Tear Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Same thing is happening to me, I can't seem to get the fashion on either of my accounts.
    Acc 1: TolanSky ~ ● Seeker / Daearena ~ Mystic / ThornLily ~ Veno
    Acc 2: Veilana ~ Sin / QueenBlubrry ~ Cleric / Lemondrop ~ Psychic
  • poppit68
    poppit68 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I managed to get it on one of my accounts but the other it says I havent got the required achievement but I cant work out what Im meant to have achieved to get it
  • OdessaWolf - Dreamweaver
    OdessaWolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 244 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Working fine for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Celestyna - Heavens Tear
    Celestyna - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I am trying to figure out what the required achievement is as well. works fine on main account, and my ex got the fashion for both male and female alright, but my second account has not got the required achievement to purchase it b:surrender

only thing i can think of is the highest level on my alt account is in the 80's where as my main account has 6 10x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    I am trying to figure out what the required achievement is as well. works fine on main account, and my ex got the fashion for both male and female alright, but my second account has not got the required achievement to purchase it b:surrender

only thing i can think of is the highest level on my alt account is in the 80's where as my main account has 6 10x

except the fashion says it is wearable by level 10 characters so I am not sure that is the problem. Though it could be what do I know. I would appreciate a GM or Mod or someone coming in here and telling us the problem.
  • Celestyna - Heavens Tear
    Celestyna - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    except the fashion says it is wearable by level 10 characters so I am not sure that is the problem. Though it could be what do I know. I would appreciate a GM or Mod or someone coming in here and telling us the problem.

I was meaning more the overall balance of achievement points is alot higher on my main account then my alt account. i have all 8 character slots at 80+ plus i played jade and have several 90+ characters. I also tested out some of the other games but not alot of points from them really
    my alt account has two 8x, one 7x two really low level storage alts and a lvl 9x Skysong on jade

Edit to add: my alt account was made feb 09 so same as Venus, i got the fashion just fine from anni reward
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Got the same problem on my sin, this account got the fashion just fine but my sin despite the account being made in July 2009 can't get it because they haven't gotten some achievement. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    Asgardeus - Sanctuary Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Yup same lol Works on my main account with all big chars, but doesn't work my mystic who is pretty much alone high on her account .-.
    Weirdness.

And... free fashion, what the heck is hoing on? b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dinath - Sanctuary
    Dinath - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    The achievement required is to have completed your first quest (hello World!).

I had trouble getting the thunder fashion items at first also (required achievement not met)
    but I messed around in the achievement section of core connect and eventually it became available to me.
  • Tiana__ - Sanctuary
    Tiana__ - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Got it fine on my lvl 100 cleric just tried again for this toon and now it says I have to use points lol not sure what the **** going on
    edited September 2011
    okay now I got it working properly, it costs between 50 and 150 token points to obtain these fashion however so they are not nearly as free as I had initially thought. Thanks for the tip, Dinath!
  • _Peyton__ - Sanctuary
    _Peyton__ - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Lol they were free now they are charging that Free Fashion lasted along time and I couldnt even get it
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    That was a lovely fail brought to you by the PWE staff.
    ;D
    edited September 2011
    :( Now all of a sudden it costs points. >:(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    GohRaL - Sanctuary Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Well, all i can say is lucky me...

I got it like 1hour ago
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    They're charging for them now? dang, thankfully I got them on my characters already, I love freebies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
    edited September 2011
    They're charging for them now? dang, thankfully I got them on my characters already, I love freebies.

Lucky! I started to gift the warlord set to my seeker. Q_Q now he has no fashion at all. If I had known it was for a limited time only I would have just said **** the thunder set as I already have one. Now I account I really wanted it on doesn't get it and my male seeker has to run around in his boxers. Ohhh the humanity. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • SugarPrinces - Sanctuary
    SugarPrinces - Sanctuary Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Ok so, it was free for like 30 mins now it costs tokens?? I R confused..
  • Atrocious - Heavens Tear
    Atrocious - Heavens Tear Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Hah. Sent 2 sets to my sin, got 3. 1 to my barb, 1 to a cleric on this account (SINCE MINE IS GONE THANKS TO THE PASSWORD RESET) and gifted a female set to a male sin I know *cough cough KingThis cough cough*

All free ;3
    Veteran PWIer.
    Trolled by PWI for 5* years and counting.
    You have gained the status: Immune to trolls.
    edited September 2011
    Boo, i just spent 250 tokens on 2 parts of the set, and i'm 30 shy for the boots, SOO not fair those that are gettin it all free lol. GM better refund my tokens or imma.. imma... imma shut up.....b:surrender
  • Ricecake - Heavens Tear
    Ricecake - Heavens Tear Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Hah. Sent 2 sets to my sin, got 3. 1 to my barb, 1 to a cleric on this account (SINCE MINE IS GONE THANKS TO THE PASSWORD RESET) and gifted a female set to a male sin I know *cough cough KingThis cough cough*

All free ;3

coulda sent me one jerk :c
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=13490001&dateline=1268988639[/SIGPIC]

I used to be a cleric like you, then I took a Plume Shot to the knee.
  • Sher__Kahn - Harshlands
    Sher__Kahn - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I looked in the token shop and the fashion was free..... now it is costing me tokens??????? WTH???

I want my free fashion like many others got. Why was it only free for a few minutes? Totally not cool PWI.b:angry

Please fix this and make it free again.b:surrender
  • LeiMai - Raging Tide
    LeiMai - Raging Tide Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Isn't...it...still...free? b:sad

Its from the Token shop. You don't pay to obtain tokens. You don't do anything special to obtain tokens. They are collected from achivements that are pretty much just from normal game play.

This is like the zen reward mounts when people were outraged that the tigers/foxes "cost" 150 dollars....well no, they were given out as a bonus for things people do normally anyways.

Token shop is the same thing. A bonus given out for things people do normally anyways.

Besides, what else are you gunna get with your points? lol.
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Is it character bound :O ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Is it character bound :O ?

yes, same as event boutique fash.
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited September 2011

Thought so, thanks ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GohRaL - Sanctuary
    GohRaL - Sanctuary Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited September 2011

Nope.

Anni fashion is CHARACTER BOUND, so is not possible to stash it.

Token fashion is ACCOUNT BOUND, so you can move it between all your chars having an account stash
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...i guarantee you, YOUR CHILDREN WILL NOT SEE THE DAY OF YOUR WHITE HAIRS...GOODBYE BLUE SKY (and PW too)

>RETIRED<
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    granted, they are still technically free, but i would have liked to been able to get a full set, not just part it

but in the long run, really not worth QQing about, and a bound set of fashion, no one is making any coin of them
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
    edited September 2011
    Isn't...it...still...free? b:sad

Its from the Token shop. You don't pay to obtain tokens. You don't do anything special to obtain tokens. They are collected from achivements that are pretty much just from normal game play.

This is like the zen reward mounts when people were outraged that the tigers/foxes "cost" 150 dollars....well no, they were given out as a bonus for things people do normally anyways.

Token shop is the same thing. A bonus given out for things people do normally anyways.

Besides, what else are you gunna get with your points? lol.

Well no because PWI has a limited amount of achievements and once you get the tokens you cannot reacquire them. They have also said they are going to be adding some more new items down the line, and if the ring of naga is any indication there may even be semidecent gear down the road. Additionally, I can't repurchase the Thunder Set so I can't send it to other characters now. :P Leading me to feel as though this was supposed to be some kind of event item. But I guess not, which is a real bummer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
    edited September 2011
    Ok so yes, technically its free as you get the tokens for free from achievments, however, near as i can see on the achievment list, you cannot get any achievements twice, which means, when you've gotten them all and end up running outta tokens, you'll have no choice but to start playing one of pwi's other games.. most of my tokens i got from ESO (which i dont even play anymore) not PWI, and oddly enough, their other games have far more achievements then pwi has, strange considering pwi is their "flagship" game, and the first they released..