you got mail btw
  • Ikarium - Dreamweaver
    Ikarium - Dreamweaver Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Thanks for putting this up b:thanks
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    So do you only get the quest that gives you an uncanny or rapture 1 time? or when you get a talisman do you get it again?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Luvlylinda - Sanctuary
    Luvlylinda - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    it look like it drop 3 uncanny wut was the prize for quest?
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    this was actually my 2nd run. forgot record 1st one

quest only 1 time per day (reward 1 canny or 1 rapture), but u can do 3 runs per day (1 talisman + 1 talisman from bh1 + 1 talisman from bh2)

bosses drop 0, 1, or 2 chests.

last boss can drop raptures and mirages like in normal mode. might be interesting during
    x2 drop. 6 possible raps XD
  • Ladyhellcatq - Dreamweaver
    Ladyhellcatq - Dreamweaver Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    so aparently melle can go since there was a seeker.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    If the video didn't make it clear enough by using in big words "seeker had demon frostblade on", the seeker had frostblade on.

However, the last boss died quickly despite having attack rate debuff. This obviously is great for casters. Thanks for the video. Wife and I will likely try this with her wiz and my sin/bm with frostblade too, possibly my archer instead with sage BA as a nice combo for bow/fist, as well as my mystic.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    If the video didn't make it clear enough by using in big words "seeker had demon frostblade on", the seeker had frostblade on.

However, the last boss died quickly despite having attack rate debuff. This obviously is great for casters. Thanks for the video. Wife and I will likely try this with her wiz and my sin/bm with frostblade too.

lol it only died fast because they are extremely high refined. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
    edited August 2011
    lol it only died fast because they are extremely high refined. b:chuckle
    Well gdamn what are all those poor +1 TT99 casters gonna do? b:cute
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    Well gdamn what are all those poor +1 TT99 casters gonna do? b:cute

Die, we almost squad wiped last night and we had +5 gear tt 99 and rank 8. The aoe from the last 2 bosses hurt like hell.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

edited August 2011
    Die, we almost squad wiped last night and we had +5 gear tt 99 and rank 8. The aoe from the last 2 bosses hurt like hell.
    From the looks of it, BB stayed up pretty well. Surely it will help having a BM with MSS and a mystic lysing spidervine and creeper in squad. In the end, there'll be two healers, one of those healers with a nice DD pet, Storm Mistress, which is way better than a herc. Unless people have autoattack sort of thinking for casters too? b:pleased
  • _Siegfried_ - Raging Tide
    _Siegfried_ - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    ok gotta ask how you got a seeker in a caster only nirvana squad <.<
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    ok gotta ask how you got a seeker in a caster only nirvana squad <.<

simple do bh 1 and you get a talisman regardless of your class
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

edited September 2011
    Its not that simple as you just mentioned because I tried the way you just said and when the leader takes the quest from the Priest it fails automatically cos I wasn't the caster class in the squad and in the end I had to leave just because of that.
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Its not that simple as you just mentioned because I tried the way you just said and when the leader takes the quest from the Priest it fails automatically cos I wasn't the caster class in the squad and in the end I had to leave just because of that.
    <_< Well, as I see it, the seeker had wiz Frostblade buff, so they do water damage which counts as magic damage, hence passing as a caster. That's all I can think of.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    One of the 4 runs I did today had a bm. Idk what he actually did attackwise but I did see a lot of resists popping up lol.

It was too small to make out how much hp everyone had in there, cause they killed sovereign pretty damn easy.

Anyone that has read the other thread knows that he is my nemesis, but at least I know he can't kill me on psy and i can solo him amid a sea of corpses.

Mystic on the other hand can stay alive but dding as well is iffy.

Obviously I'd prefer finding a squad that can stay alive for that boss, but its been pretty hit or miss so far with 3 successful out of 4 runs down.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
    edited September 2011
    b:pleased Finally!! I am happy to see atleast Seekers can really do some real help in there with frostblade buff and their awesome debuffs that can lower atk and def lvl not to mention soul shatter , mind shatter and heart shatter . b:victory now it all depends if those casters out there know how seekers can be helpful for caster classes specially and invite me for some pro runs b:thanks
  • hanfknolle
    hanfknolle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Whats the fastest anyone has done the new nirvana? Let's see what some full R9 squads are capable of.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    not bad

i tired it twice and after second run i know to not go with randoms b:chuckle
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited September 2011
    Moved to Screenshots & Videos.