Free mirage/Ulti subs ! This patch is turning out to be best ever

Hexalot - Dreamweaver
Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
Have no idea if this was already brought up in another thread or not (I checked but can't find it), but those Melees who can't/don't want to try getting into Casters Nirvana can now exchange their talisman at the Mysterious old man in RT for some good stuff :)

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh165/Maestro120/talisman.jpg

If this doesn't pacify those aps crybabies QQing over caster Nirvy, I don't know what will. b:pleased
Post edited by Hexalot - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• VenoMKII - Harshlands
    VenoMKII - Harshlands Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Have no idea if this was already brought up in another thread or not (I checked but can't find it), but those Melees who can't/don't want to try getting into Casters Nirvana can now exchange their talisman at the Mysterious old man in RT for some good stuff :)

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh165/Maestro120/talisman.jpg

If this doesn't pacify those aps crybabies QQing over caster Nirvy, I don't know what will. b:pleased

lol@chips, but otherwise, sweet. Everyone gets something!b:cute
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    why should aps get anything lol they alredy owned nv for so long it is dumb for them to qq.

gz for the caster that they have something to do tho.

i dont care not interested in such things but i am glad there are non aps thing ather can do

what ather non aps will come nowb:chuckle
  • maestro121
    maestro121 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    One bad thing about it (from a caster's pov) would be that it will drive up the price for openers (assuming anything less than a 6 man squad can even complete it) for those looking to run this new Nirvy.

On DW, the average purchase price in shops for an Ulti sub is around 30k. Times 5 it works out to the same 150K that openers charge for regular Vana. So to stop potential openers from simply trading in their talisman, Caster squads are now going to have to pay a premium on top of traditional key price. b:laugh
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Nice this makes up for me seeker who can't get caster quest. Now I can do 2 tt runs to make up for it :p.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rgog
    rgog Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    How does a melle get the tailsman in the first place and where is RT?
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    rgog wrote: »
    How does a melle get the tailsman in the first place and where is RT?

You get a talisman from completing BH's I or II (or both).

RT = Raging Tide = Fish city.
  • Razorburn - Dreamweaver
    Razorburn - Dreamweaver Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    This is a very good thing because frankly I don't get enough subs through bh to supposrt my tt runs. This is very bad thing though because it will tank the value of subs even lower than the chip price....which is very bad for the poor folks who farm an make subs to sell.
    Thankfully i'm not one of them
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    This is a very good thing because frankly I don't get enough subs through bh to supposrt my tt runs. This is very bad thing though because it will tank the value of subs even lower than the chip price....which is very bad for the poor folks who farm an make subs to sell.
    Thankfully i'm not one of them

Subs aren't the only thing whose resale value may take a hit. We might very well see mirages forced down to a couple cents above NPC price. b:surrender
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Subs aren't the only thing whose resale value may take a hit. We might very well see mirages forced down to a couple cents above NPC price. b:surrender
    already are..
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    more free mirage b:victory

any one remember when they jack the price on item decomposition, the excuse was that they were trying to stop gold farming whit the use of mirage....

now they give it for free...

lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evinerre - Lost City
    Evinerre - Lost City Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    more free mirage b:victory

any one remember when they jack the price on item decomposition, the excuse was that they were trying to stop gold farming whit the use of mirage....

now they give it for free...

lol

I remember that, the CN players were abusing the system or something that had nothing to do with us. We got the update even though it wasn't a problem here. Same with the DQ price changes.