Caster Nirvana

Escorian - Dreamweaver
Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
There is only 5 bosses in an all caster nirvana

1st boss is the normal first boss except no circles no seals and no pillars and he has an aoe metal attack now only 1 coin dropped from him.

2nd boss has a new water attack aoe and also a water damage over time debuff also has an aoe sleep. got a chest here that gave us an uncanny

3rd boss was the Fox lady but she has new adds now and they hurt but they die off after they attack someone and kill them and then she spawns more. got a chest here that gave us an uncanny.

4th boss was the sovereign guy who is the 2x chest normally he hits like a truck and has an aoe that hurts like hell too almost caused a squad wipe cause of it. NO CHEST DROPPED!

5th boss was the old man he summons adds make sure you kill them as fast you can and we were gettting a mag attack and crit rate buff during the fight. Also whenever someone dies the boss regens some of his hp.

when we killed him we each completed the quest and got an uncanny from it and also the boss dropped 3 uncanny and a stack of coins. The quest you complete has a 20% chance of rapture crystal.

This can only be done 3 times a day. (1 from old man 1 from bh 1 and 1 from bh 2)

Note: more is possible if you have BH's stacked up completed already.

all bosses are phys immune so only veno pets that use magic damage are useful in there and also i would recommend 2 clerics just cause alot of those bosses hurt. Also you can bb on bosses because none seal you but some do interrupt.

Also there is an item the leader recieves 15 of them and they are an agro skill basically and they work real nice i recommend saving them for the final boss due to the fact that he is hard.

if someone wants to add onto this they can just post down below.

Edit: when you complete that main quest you can't recieve the quest a 2nd time at all its a 1 time only. (the one that gives you a 20% chance for rapture and 80% for uncanny)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
Post edited by Escorian - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    we didnt get any chest QQ
  • HaveanLight - Heavens Tear
    HaveanLight - Heavens Tear Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I got a rap on my first run b:laugh b:victory
    Dot...Dot...dots....dots... b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    X
    We
    Are
    Reality
    X
    **** QUIT PWI BECAUSE NEW HORIZON EXPANSION SUCKS ****
  • Larx - Lothranis
    Larx - Lothranis Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Does anyone know what the taunts do?
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Does anyone know what the taunts do?

increase agro and possibly give you a chi boost every so often and crit rate + and mag and phys attack up. but i could be wrong about all but the agro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Larx - Lothranis
    Larx - Lothranis Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    increase agro and possibly give you a chi boost every so often and crit rate + and mag and phys attack up. but i could be wrong about all but the agro.

It's ok found out what it does and you were also on the right lines, it's just like the Barb's roar skill, drawing all aggro to the person who uses the charm. The buffs you were talking about are just for the 5th boss similar to the buffs the timed boss gives you in 3-x.
  • Yudai - Sanctuary
    Yudai - Sanctuary Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Can you complete that quest more than once? where is it received from?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks NowItsAwn.
  • Gie_ - Archosaur
    Gie_ - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    ty ^__^ finally a guide or something like that instead of a QQimnotacaster post :3 i love u with all my strenght <3
    my life story on pwi: born in LC server on late august 2008; made an 8 months break due to studies from mid september 2008 to end may 2009 (and just feel like i lost the best part of the game, but it was worth^^); moved to RT server on december 2009, cause i was too noob to dontcareabout/like being constantly pked; moved to archosaur when the server went live and i kept myself there till now^^; i still dream about going back to LC when i become a pro b:pleased