Befudding Creeper

Deathvotion - Lothranis
Deathvotion - Lothranis Posts: 2 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Mystic
I have the book of the beffudding creeper skill, now mystic trainer said that i have to learn punishing sting but that skill doesn't appear in the skill list...

Need help =/ Thanks .
Post edited by Deathvotion - Lothranis on

Comments

• LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    you need to get the punishing sting book. you should've got the quest for that at... i forget, level 19 or so? maybe earlier even.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • XSoulGod - Lothranis
    XSoulGod - Lothranis Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    i now have the punishing sting book, im level 19, but when i went to a mystic trainer, the skill doesn't appear in the skill list ...
  • Nahla - Harshlands
    Nahla - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    i now have the punishing sting book, im level 19, but when i went to a mystic trainer, the skill doesn't appear in the skill list ...

Is your culti caught up?
    That could also be an issue.
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You can't learn creeper before you learn sting, it's like a chain.

@ XSoulgod - you need your culti done, and proper level. Besides you'll need coin and spirit too.
  • XSoulGod - Lothranis
    XSoulGod - Lothranis Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    sorry, i'm new in the game, i dont understand much, what i have to do to learn this skill if my char is level 19?
  • mryc
    mryc Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Punishing stinger is a pink plant you should of killed at around level 11, it's before the quests from the 3 NPCs round the log in the water.
    To have the Befudding Creeper you MUST of already had the Punishing stinger, as you will not be able to get the quest for it any other way.
    Most likely reason is that you have the skill but didn't notice it in your skill tab, or you may of banked it without knowing what it was.
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    the mystic summons and plants are skills that have to be learned from skillbooks. you have to have the book in your inventory when you talk to the skill trainer, or it won't show up in the list of skills to learn.

you also have to be of the right level and cultivation. but that's seldom a problem, or you wouldn't have received the quest that gave you the skill book to begin with.

as well, most skills have prerequisite skills. you must have learned[/i] punishing sting, at least level 1, before you can learn befuddling creeper, even if you have the creeper skillbook.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.