Delta Changes in Patch 560

UMad_Bro - Sanctuary
UMad_Bro - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
OMG Guys!! They fixed 1k bug!

Thank you so much! I never thought I'd live to see the day. Literally.....

b:thanks b:victory b:bye
Post edited by UMad_Bro - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Makiruxx - Sanctuary
    Makiruxx - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    omg seriously?

are you 100% sure? :o
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    In a way I'm almost kind of sad. b:chuckle
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    omg seriously?

are you 100% sure? :o

You no longer auto ress, and auto ressing and dieing instandly again is what caused you to 1k.
    So yes, they fixed it.

You now lay dead in delta. In order to do this, they took out the cube kinda dieing code, which means you now lie died, the place is no longer forced PvP (no more killing the guy who DC'd), and you lose exp when you die. To compensate for the lost exp, you get 10 guardian scrolls (expire when you leave delta), and 10 ress scrolls (also expire when you leave delta), which guarantees 10 deaths without exp loss (up to 20, cause if you town every time you use the 10 GS, and after that you use the 10 ress scrolls, which also have a no exp loss extra).

You can also be ressed by a cleric (like you need to), or use mystic ress buf.

O, if you go town in the alter area in happy valley (the place where you used to auto ress), you still end up in 1k streams as usual. But that's not a problem since you can't die there (unles you do something really stupid with the happy valley mobs)
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Arlenia - Dreamweaver
    Arlenia - Dreamweaver Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You're saying they actually fixed something? :O and they fixed the glitch people used to only kill bosses at the same time. :O I think I'm living in some kind of alternate dimension all of a sudden. Kind of scary b:shocked
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    so mag def buff bug gonna be fixed on next anniversary? b:chuckle
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Atlantasia - Sanctuary
    Atlantasia - Sanctuary Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited September 2011

O, if you go town in the alter area in happy valley (the place where you used to auto ress), you still end up in 1k streams as usual. But that's not a problem since you can't die there (unles you do something really stupid with the happy valley mobs)

<.< Um, this is actually VERY bad... Are you saying if you do the run quests in Happy Valley and kill yourself on the mobs to get back to the beginning or use tele essence/town tele you go to 1k? Because if so, how are BMs/Sins/Venos supposed to do run quests for normal Delta? Or is it now spawn point Delta or gtfo? Also the alter area in Happy Valley is used to spawn the 100 culti bosses and some hit hard, if you don't have proper gear you could die doing your own culti... which would terribly suck...
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    And you guys said tehy never fix anything... tsk, tsk b:surrender
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You're saying they actually fixed something? :O and they fixed the glitch people used to only kill bosses at the same time. :O I think I'm living in some kind of alternate dimension all of a sudden. Kind of scary b:shocked
    I think this is the more humorous change. I won't complain about them fixing the 1K bug that was long needed to be fixed but their priorities in the matter is no less entertaining.

Instead of fixing the FF glitch, which was well known for quite a long time by a large number of players given the hundreds that are now 105, they fix the RB glitch you mention regarding killing only the bosses. Why? Because that RB glitch was actually extremely profitable by just about everyone, especially those who could make a Pan Gu for damn near 225m via pages (180m) and tome frags (45-50m) and sell at 275-300m (45-70m profit each sale), but also by those who could farm the frags, only pay for the pages (180m) and turn a 90-120m profit each sale or simply sell all their frags for a 50-85k pure profit. Hilariously, the Pan Gu in the last several days before leading up to maintenance was selling at 210-240m.
    <.< Um, this is actually VERY bad... Are you saying if you do the run quests in Happy Valley and kill yourself on the mobs to get back to the beginning or use tele essence/town tele you go to 1k? Because if so, how are BMs/Sins/Venos supposed to do run quests for normal Delta? Or is it now spawn point Delta or gtfo? Also the alter area in Happy Valley is used to spawn the 100 culti bosses and some hit hard, if you don't have proper gear you could die doing your own culti... which would terribly suck...
    Uh, he was pretty blatant when saying the (now fixed) spawn point when you die out in the valley of reciprocity and spawn in happy valley next to the pillars/forges. Obviously if you die again there or town port from that point you were sent to 1K, difference is, now you don't automatically appear there upon dying in the valley of reciprocity, however, town porting or dying there by the pillars/forges in happy valley still sends you to 1K. This has nothing to do with Celeslord, unless perhaps you spawned him at his spawn point and lured him all the way over there and died, which would kind of deserve the 1K for that kind of stupidity.
  • Skadei - Harshlands
    Skadei - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    If I'm not mistaken, the 1k glitch fix was actually talked about a couple of months ago, cause it appeared in a chinese patch note? And I pretty much assume that the "kill only bosses thingy" was mostly a side effect. So I guess that its gonna take quite a while till we actually get a fix for the fc glitch (and 2x, ofc).
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I think this is the more humorous change. I won't complain about them fixing the 1K bug that was long needed to be fixed but their priorities in the matter is no less entertaining.

Instead of fixing the FF glitch, which was well known for quite a long time by a large number of players given the hundreds that are now 105, they fix the RB glitch you mention regarding killing only the bosses. Why?

Man, can you get to 105 reeeeeeeal fast on RB glitch? NO... how do you think they can sell R10 if it comes and the level requirement is 105, huh?

Not to mention PWI has really got something against ppl who make a profit with farming
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Just 1 Word:

ALLELUIA

Imma charge 10 USD right now just for the lulz
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • UMad_Bro - Sanctuary
    UMad_Bro - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Nvm

/10char