update your patch notes plz

__Kikyo__ - Lost City
__Kikyo__ - Lost City Posts: 281 Arc User
edited August 2011 in General Discussion
http://www.perfectworld.com/blog/?s=patch+notes

Like to know whats being fixed :) you can add that you cant walk thru doors in HH anymore
for a startb:chuckle Maybe now hh mats will go up.b:dirtyBut anyway get to it GM's :P
Post edited by __Kikyo__ - Lost City on

Comments

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Strange.. I thought it was called Twilight Temple, not Hwilight Hemple. Thanks for clearing that up for me. b:cute
  • VenoMKII - Harshlands
    VenoMKII - Harshlands Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    strange.. I Thought It Was Called Twilight Temple, Not Hwilight Hemple. Thanks For Clearing That Up For Me. B:cute

+1
    /5
  • __Kikyo__ - Lost City
    __Kikyo__ - Lost City Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Strange.. I thought it was called Twilight Temple, not Hwilight Hemple. Thanks for clearing that up for me. b:cute

HH means Holy Hall

you smart ***
  • VenoMKII - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    HH means Holy Hall

you smart ***

Our translation of the game doesnt have a holy hall.

I have heared that people confuse the Twilight Temple with it on occasion however.
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    you're never gonna change what people call certain things in the game, u might as well start calling clerics EC's instead of EPs if you're gonna argue about nonsense.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    you're never gonna change what people call certain things in the game, u might as well start calling clerics EC's instead of EPs if you're gonna argue about nonsense.

You mean Purple Flabingjabs right?
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I don't call clerics EPs because it makes them sound like an old album from the 80s or 90s. I call them clerics, because thats what they are on this version of the game. b:chuckle Whenever I see HH it reminds me of my grandma that still insists on calling cellphones, cordless phones. I mean it's not wrong, call it what ya want.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • VenoMKII - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Clerics are Clerics :O

They arnt priests, they dont ****ing pray, they cast magic.

Srsly, next time im in Nirvana, il just meditate and pray for my parties charms not to tick too much, im sure thatl go down well when I explain im an eleven priest.
    edited August 2011
    Clerics are Clerics :O

They arnt priests, they dont ****ing pray, they cast magic.

Srsly, next time im in Nirvana, il just meditate and pray for my parties charms not to tick too much, im sure thatl go down well when I explain im an eleven priest.

Clerics are members of the clergy and therefore religious leaders. In fact, it's another word for priest. Oddly clerical work is office work. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Ikarium - Dreamweaver
    Ikarium - Dreamweaver Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Seriously......3 years and people can't adjust to calling it what it is here?
  • VenoMKII - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Clerics are members of the clergy and therefore religious leaders. In fact, it's another word for priest. Oddly clerical work is office work. b:surrender

Thats the meaning I use : Noone wants to do it, it sucks having to do it, you get jack **** thanks for doing it, but you do it anyway because it pays out in the end b:chuckle
    edited August 2011
    Thats the meaning I use : Noone wants to do it, it sucks having to do it, you get jack **** thanks for doing it, but you do it anyway because it pays out in the end b:chuckle

Heh so true. I just have always found it odd that clerics (unless they doing business for the church) do not do clerical work. O.o Clerical comes from the job clerks do. Also, a titmouse is a bird but that's totally unrelated. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous: