Anneliesse's HT Chit Chat (aka Anneliesse!)

Comments

• Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Nah, they know better
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Nah, they know better

Anne is hot, I've seen her bewbs.

Last night in a dream.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    *RAGE* Well We at enrage have holidays this weekend.

The 2nd is Bison-ten Yell day. Gotta celebrate our battle cries.
    The 4th is National Oatmeal day and we should all observe that. ALL HAIL QUAKER.
    And even tho there isn't a holiday for the third it is International Enthusiasm week and we all are pumped up for that.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I kinda figured that my post will be deleted here LOL
    edited August 2011
    I kinda figured that my post will be deleted here LOL

only if you go starting trouble. remember, this is a peaceful, flamefree thread please. <3
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    But but I like lighting fires b:cry
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Maya, Tal is being mean we need your awesome "skills" to get him back in line =P b:cute

Im back now and i will take care to have him back in line :P first i need to work on having him wear those kitty ears again b:chuckle

@ducky, when anne was moved to our squad some long long time ago we all got this advice from pie, that subbing anne is not a good idea. I trust pie with this and im pretty sure a certain BM is not curious to try it on his own, he gets enough of Anne and Andro rage already b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear
    Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Im back now and i will take care to have him back in line :P first i need to work on having him wear those kitty ears again b:chuckle

*giggles* payback Tal for your meaness b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enrage archer
    Wife of Anneliesse b:dirty
    edited August 2011
    But I wanna see what happens.Maybe she will turn into harpy wraith and destroy lost or something.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited August 2011
    But I wanna see what happens.Maybe she will turn into harpy wraith and destroy lost or something.

Harpy Wraith only wishes she could strike fear in the hearts of HTers like Anne gone full rage mode. Trust me, its not pretty. 99% carebear 1% full on rage demon
    edited August 2011
    lol Hell hath no fury like anne who is subbed?
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    Taleon - Heavens Tear Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Harpy Wraith only wishes she could strike fear in the hearts of HTers like Anne gone full rage mode. Trust me, its not pretty. 99% carebear 1% full on rage demon

overruled ?
    I dare not ?
    pfft all sounds like challenges, now Anne, really would never figure you for being that silly to say that. leader of Enrage yes, leader of my squad.... no :P
    edited August 2011
    Meh fine. Im sure there's some other squad that doesn't mind taking in a heartbroken cleric. I know just who to give you as my replacement too. *giggles*
    edited August 2011
    NOM NOM NOM...I liked today's desert b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased
    edited August 2011
    Oh? And what was that?
    edited August 2011
    aww my post got removed lol
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • GhostDuster - Heavens Tear
    GhostDuster - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Look what I found on my phornobucket account!
    http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/qq6/Sagrath/enragefiretransparent.png

I made it like 50 years ago. Or 2. Or something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2011
    Oh? And what was that?

Today we had "Disco Squirrel stuffed with Vanilla & Onion love juice", I had photo of the dish but it had to be removed due to copyright of the dish.

Recipe:

First you must hunt a Squirrel and you have to do it at Monday when they are still sleepy (you can usualy find them hiding up in the tree), after you did that you need to visit the spetial hairdresser...
    After spetial hairdresser deface the Squirrel with a strange haircut, your Squirrel is ready for Disco marinade.
    After 3 days in Disco marinade you need to squeeze the Squirrel very hard so that her eyes pop out and put her back into marinade and keep her on cold and dark place with loud trance music till Saturday...that way it will become a Disco Squirrel.

At Saturday spetial chef (in this case me), stuffs the Squirrel with Vanilla & Onion love juice (its a spetial technique how to stuff it) and slaps Squirrel 5 times so that stuffing stays inside (that is very important).

After you did all that only thing that is left is to kill your Disco Squirrel, bake it for 15 mins on high temperature and serve it at the small plate decorated with cream and red onions.

Preparation is a bit complicated but the pleasure and gastronomic experience is indescribable.

The recipe is very popular in some parts of Romania, and Croats started to like it very much from today...
    I will try to get a new photo of the exact dish so that you get complete idea how does it look like.
    edited August 2011
    Wow that was the dumbest thing you have posted by far. And I only read the first sentence or two.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited August 2011
    Wow that was the dumbest thing you have posted by far. And I only read the first sentence or two.

Thats the thing you have to read between the lines to understand it Ducky...
    edited August 2011
    I under stand completely. You are and idiot. Now read between the lines.

http://eximen.com/read-between-the-lines.html
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited August 2011
    I under stand completely. You are and idiot. So its me and idiot ??? Nah, CRO and me made whole menu today, Sliv had a day off, he will cook with me tomorrow Now read between the lines.

http://eximen.com/read-between-the-lines.html

If you didn't like the cake you could just say so Ducky.

We will make different one tomorrow i promise, come on chin up dont be sad now !!!
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    VanillaOnion picking out people's English mistakes LOL. HAHAHAHAHA.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited August 2011
    Now now dont start with the flamming or Anne will rage all over you b:shocked b:shutup wont be pretty lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enrage archer
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I am just laughing :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
    edited August 2011
    No kidding. Val why don't you and your boyfriend go and cook something else where. While you are at it burn the house down with the two of you in it.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited September 2011
    Meh fine. Im sure there's some other squad that doesn't mind taking in a heartbroken cleric. I know just who to give you as my replacement too. *giggles*

Objection! b:angry
    You two either behave or .. or ... im gonna take my toys and stop playing b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
    edited September 2011
    Now now dont start with the flamming or Anne will rage all over you b:shocked b:shutup wont be pretty lol.

*RAGE* seriously, TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE!!! there are a billion other threads for you to go spew your **** on...all of you! seriously, do it somewhere else, please??? this is like the only thread that has been allowed to just be a bunch of random, off topic ramblings because we try to keep it nice and peaceful. please dont go ruin that. =\

Objection! b:angry
    You two either behave or .. or ... im gonna take my toys and stop playing b:cry

i thought i already left, and left my ball for you two to play with as well? i guess we can still play <3 *searches thru her super bag of holding* i know just the trick to make him play nice b:cute

but perhaps i'll use it on a little archer sometime soon
    edited September 2011
    i thought i already left, and left my ball for you two to play with as well? i guess we can still play <3 *searches thru her super bag of holding* i know just the trick to make him play nice b:cute

I soo wanna see that trick...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011

b:cute And what is this "trick" you speak of =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enrage archer