Big Question wanting to lvl as fast as can

xdarkdays
xdarkdays Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2011 in General Discussion
OK i've heard this is a quick way of leveling a low level character.They say to have a 2 accounts and pull up 2 windows then have ur low and high character pulled up into it and into same squad and grind to level up low one.Is this true? How can I do it? If I try will i get baned? thaank you for ur time.
Post edited by xdarkdays on

Comments

• UnderYourBed - Heavens Tear
    UnderYourBed - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    xdarkdays wrote: »
    OK i've heard this is a quick way of leveling a low level character.They say to have a 2 accounts and pull up 2 windows then have ur low and high character pulled up into it and into same squad and grind to level up low one.Is this true? How can I do it? If I try will i get baned? thaank you for ur time.

The quickest way to lvl a low lvl character is through plvl (power leveling) thats when you bring your character to FF-Frost and have a high lvl character solo it for you as u just stand there and look pretty while havign hypers on. You can easily go from lvl 1-30 in 20 minutes. You dont need to be logged in 2 accounts as long as you have someone thats willing to do it for you, or pay some random person anywhere between 500k-1mill per run.
    Also if you want to log in 2 accounts you just gonna go through your pwi folder and run the elementclient (I think thats what it was called, not home so I cant check), no it is not bannable but there are restrictions so read the forums for the rules
  • Kagizyu - Heavens Tear
    Kagizyu - Heavens Tear Posts: 319 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    If you feel like your okay with your character, go powerlevel.... but dont do it if you have no funding/anything to push you forward later on in the game.

We don't need a person that's been a 3 year vet with a power leveled cleric that can't buff and heal correctly.

If your cheap, go use a higher level to destroy low level quests... at 19+ since low levels are terribly easy.
  • Ezehc - Lost City
    Ezehc - Lost City Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    The quickest way to lvl a low lvl character is through plvl (power leveling) thats when you bring your character to FF-Frost and have a high lvl character solo it for you as u just stand there and look pretty while havign hypers on. You can easily go from lvl 1-30 in 20 minutes. You dont need to be logged in 2 accounts as long as you have someone thats willing to do it for you, or pay some random person anywhere between 500k-1mill per run.
    Also if you want to log in 2 accounts you just gonna go through your pwi folder and run the elementclient (I think thats what it was called, not home so I cant check), no it is not bannable but there are restrictions so read the forums for the rules

nope .
    Lost City Cheze Refining Service. Save up to 40% of orb cost for refines up to +9.

tinyurl.com/chezerefine
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    xdarkdays wrote: »

Aparently ( reading the questions you asked ) seems to me you're not exactly a veteran player.

Assuming that you're kinda noobish, you can do one of two things...

1 - You can quest a bit whil you're new to learn you character ( no, it's not as easy as some "pros" make it look like )

2 - You can powerlevel till 90-100 or even 105 and become a high level noob.

Make sure you choose the right way to do things, cause it's really sad to see high lvl noobs.
  • Liba - Heavens Tear
    Liba - Heavens Tear Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Aparently ( reading the questions you asked ) seems to me you're not exactly a veteran player.

Assuming that you're kinda noobish, you can do one of two things...

1 - You can quest a bit whil you're new to learn you character ( no, it's not as easy as some "pros" make it look like )

2 - You can powerlevel till 90-100 or even 105 and become a high level noob.

Make sure you choose the right way to do things, cause it's really sad to see high lvl noobs.

Basically this.
    I advise against lvling as fast as you can with powerleveling if you want to have fun and gain friends in this game. Questing is rather dead, but has been for a while. My suggestion is lvl from 1-30, if you NEED to (because you're struggling) invest in power leveling to 40, and invest in some decent gear (legendary gear is nice, the golden names, as well as 2 and 3 star equipment) and start doing a daily quest called 'Bounty Hunter' or BH for short.
    You'll get to know your character better, as well as gaining some friends along the way, it's a much better way than just buying your way to what you may see as greatness, but others will just beat you down and call you a noob, because you haven't learnt your class well enough to play effectively at a higher level.
    Haters gunna love this ^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Liba- 9x Sage veno, TheEmpire
    X_xMoonx_X - 7x Future demon cleric
    _Nix_x - 7x Sin :)
  • UnderYourBed - Heavens Tear
    UnderYourBed - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    nope .

rofl really >.> well sorry "one of the quickest" happy now >.> b:laughb:irritated

looking at the post I dont think he will even be able to do any plvling
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    The cheapest way to powerlevel and most efficient would be to run an alt-fc. That way the only costs is the hypers and a couple of pots used. Have your 90+ person clear an fc in a squad with a bunch of other 90+ people that want to powerlevel their characters. Have one person who can dual client stay behind and invite all the alts, activate the heads when everyone has arrived and drop squad before the heads appear. Wash, rinse, repeat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit