a newbie, after 5 years.

Options
threese
threese Posts: 3 Arc User
edited August 2011 in General Discussion
I've been playing the Malaysian version Perfect World for over 5 years, and now I've finally decided to abandon my avatars and download the international version. I should have done it a long time ago, but I didn't really used to mind the poor translations or the bugs or the people, but now the servers are like a ghost town. Most of my old guild is gone, so I'm just gonna move on. A little sad, though, losing those characters after so long. I'm gonna be a newb all over again. DX
Post edited by threese on

Comments

• krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Welcome to PWI! Enjoy your stay, ignore the naysayers, and please, don't feed the trolls.b:chuckle

EDIT: Post #2000!
  • StabbyCakes - Heavens Tear
    StabbyCakes - Heavens Tear Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Welcome :D Please grab a seat and enjoy the bumpy ride. If you pick HT as your server feel free to drop me a hello. Gratz on finally making it over to the living ppl's servers.
    [SIGPIC]Win.[/SIGPIC]
  • threese
    edited August 2011
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Welcome to PWI! Enjoy your stay, ignore the naysayers, and please, don't feed the trolls.b:chuckle

haha thank you, and I certainly won't feed the trolls. I can't promise I won't poke them with a stick, though. >.>;
    Welcome :D Please grab a seat and enjoy the bumpy ride. If you pick HT as your server feel free to drop me a hello. Gratz on finally making it over to the living ppl's servers.

Thanks. It will definitely be nice to see actual players in the world now, that's for sure. :)
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    threese wrote: »

Thanks. It will definitely be nice to see actual players in the world now, that's for sure. :)
    hhahahahaha :(

I regret to inform you, you are in for a depressing surprise.
  • Atrocious - Heavens Tear
    Atrocious - Heavens Tear Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    D: Naysayer.

Edit: Gratz Kritty. You have exactly 50 times the post count I do. Your paws must be tired.
    Veteran PWIer.
    Trolled by PWI for 5* years and counting.
    You have gained the status: Immune to trolls.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Join FC and you won't be a newbie anymore. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • threese
    edited August 2011
    Options
    hhahahahaha :(

I regret to inform you, you are in for a depressing surprise.

Not really. I've played a ghost-town of an MMO without a complaint for over 5 years. I'm pretty sure I won't be disappointed by anything this version has to offer.
    Every MMO has their pros and cons, I choose to look at the pros. :) I've had fun this long, I'm not sure why I would suddenly be disappointed in a better translated, busier version.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    threese wrote: »
    Not really. I've played a ghost-town of an MMO without a complaint for over 5 years. I'm pretty sure I won't be disappointed by anything this version has to offer.
    Every MMO has their pros and cons, I choose to look at the pros. :) I've had fun this long, I'm not sure why I would suddenly be disappointed in a better translated, busier version.

Key the naysayers. They're discouraging you because this version has trended toward immense power-leveling through the use of FC.b:surrender
  • omegatoth
    omegatoth Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    come to harshland server^^ pretty many ex Malay ppl here^^b:victory
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I'm just being honest >.> map is empty everyones in archo or fcc.