Cant Transfer Zhen >.>

Options
Young_Love - Archosaur
Young_Love - Archosaur Posts: 26 Arc User
edited August 2011 in General Discussion
ok so i managed to buy Zhen now the NOT so funny part i cant even transfer it and use it .... problem must be fix asap ty pwi would be great help to get some one to look into the problem and fix it which im sure u guys are going to if not already have .....

ty and hope to see this problem fixed b:pleased
Post edited by Young_Love - Archosaur on

Comments

• ashleyaddiction
    ashleyaddiction Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Just spoken with Render66, the Community Manager for Rusty Hearts. He's forwarding the issue to the right people, something is being done about it.
  • Young_Love - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Just spoken with Render66, the Community Manager for Rusty Hearts. He's forwarding the issue to the right people, something is being done about it.

ty i just checked again and its fixed but ty for the info kinda freak me out when i couldent transfer tought i was going to lose 150 $ like i did 2 years ago playing shaiya * cough * worst game ever
  • Veilana - Heavens Tear
    Veilana - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    it's not just transferring Zen anymore. Now when you purchase the ZEN it doesn't show up in your account anymore as quickly as it did earlier today. Which means Transfering is a moot point because without the ZEN to begin with you have nothing to transfer.

I am waiting on 1,000 ZEN to be approved at the moment, and hope that once the issue is resolved I still get my ZEN and did not waste my 10 dollars and don't have to submit a ticket in order to get my 10 dollars worth of ZEN as that would be a royal pain that I really don't want to have to go through. That said I can see how both issues would be problematic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Young_Love - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    it's not just transferring Zen anymore. Now when you purchase the ZEN it doesn't show up in your account anymore as quickly as it did earlier today. Which means Transfering is a moot point because without the ZEN to begin with you have nothing to transfer.

I am waiting on 1,000 ZEN to be approved at the moment, and hope that once the issue is resolved I still get my ZEN and did not waste my 10 dollars and don't have to submit a ticket in order to get my 10 dollars worth of ZEN as that would be a royal pain that I really don't want to have to go through. That said I can see how both issues would be problematic.

wierd i bought my Zhen like 1h ago or so and it showed up instantly but hwne i went to transfer it the page was just blank same thing for buying the Zhen i had to find away the purchase Zhen option and get it to work because i think the link mit have had a bug in it hence the reason it was just a white web page not loading
  • ashleyaddiction
    ashleyaddiction Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

Did you use a new payment source? If so, it'd have to go through a processing period, usually takes no more than an hour at most.
  • Veilana - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Did you use a new payment source? If so, it'd have to go through a processing period, usually takes no more than an hour at most.

um... no I don't believe so, but hopefully that is the longest it takes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Young_Love - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    um... no I don't believe so, but hopefully that is the longest it takes.

let me know so i can tell my firneds if so luck for me i live right next to the wallmart so i buy the perect world cards makes things alot faster in the processing
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    endlesspsy wrote: »

LOL Shelly tells you to stop doing this, and you just keep on truckin?

Please, don't ever post this link again. >_>
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Veilana - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    Options

Really really wish there was a "Report Post" feature on this website as this guy is beginning to get on my nerves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Young_Love - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    LOL Shelly tells you to stop doing this, and you just keep on truckin?

Please, don't ever post this link again. >_>

ty wanted to say something but didnt want to bother waste of time and space :P
  • Young_Love - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    chaoticshelly come show ur sexiness on webcam for zanryu :P

really dont u have anything better to do like get a life or a girl friend not all girls want to see u or show u anything ppl ask me why i hate men >.> hummm lets see .......... 100000 pages later
  • Veilana - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Not all men are like that. I for one am not like that. For the record despite preferring to play female characters in games like PWI (though TolanSky my level 70 Seeker is actually a male character) I am in fact a male. That said, I have 2 sisters, and no brothers, I think I understand women slightly better than I do men due to having grown up around more women than men. I will not argue however that my understanding is perfect or complete but its what it is.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Young_Love - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Not all men are like that. I for one am not like that. For the record despite preferring to play female characters in games like PWI (though TolanSky my level 70 Seeker is actually a male character) I am in fact a male. That said, I have 2 sisters, and no brothers, I think I understand women slightly better than I do men due to having grown up around more women than men. I will not argue however that my understanding is perfect or complete but its what it is.

didnt want to say all guys hence i do have alot of guy friends i just find most men are perves and only think about there lower heads before there actual head on there shoulders just annoys me .... anyways not that i should care at this point but not all ppl on this game are 18+ ive seen 12 year old girls playing this and having older men asking them for R rated pics of them and other unthinkable things ... i just think ppl should take the time to think before acting and if they really need a cheap sex trill to go down the street corner or going onto a site that it approved of such behavior
  • Veilana - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    Options
    didnt want to say all guys hence i do have alot of guy friends i just find most men are perves and only think about there lower heads before there actual head on there shoulders just annoys me .... anyways not that i should care at this point but not all ppl on this game are 18+ ive seen 12 year old girls playing this and having older men asking them for R rated pics of them and other unthinkable things ... i just think ppl should take the time to think before acting and if they really need a cheap sex trill to go down the street corner or going onto a site that it approved of such behavior

Yeah... well um actually... the whole teenage or younger girls getting asked for R rated favors is a phenomena that is present not just in Perfect World International, but in all Massively Multiplayer Online Games. Even some ordinary Locally networked Games have this problem as well. Additionally, unless the girl in question actively tells the guy how old she is, there is nothing that the guy can do to know that he is approaching a Minor in a way that would be illegal in most non-online societies. That said, like I said earlier, not all guys are like that. I personally would never ask for that kind of picture. Though I can't honestly speak for anyone else though.

Keep in mind however, its not just men who think about that kind of thing alot, Women just as frequently think about it after hitting puberty. They just in my experience are not as obvious about it.

That said, we are drifting WAY WAY Off topic. Probably would be best if we continued this discussion in Private Message.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Young_Love - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Ill go back to my corner where i normaly stay cant do much durring maint besides sleep hence 4 AM or just play Civ 3 * cough * cant belive i still play it hence Civ 4 and all the others
  • CheetahWoods - Raging Tide
    CheetahWoods - Raging Tide Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    mid-maintenance, the facebook thing hadn't updated yet either. i havent gotten a jones for 24hrs, yet it still said i had to wait..so ...my thought is, chill until like an hour after servers are online THEN if stuff isnt working, maybe it is broken...but now it just may be shut down vs broken.........(i f'n hope anyways lol)
  • Young_Love - Archosaur
    edited August 2011
    Options
    mid-maintenance, the facebook thing hadn't updated yet either. i havent gotten a jones for 24hrs, yet it still said i had to wait..so ...my thought is, chill until like an hour after servers are online THEN if stuff isnt working, maybe it is broken...but now it just may be shut down vs broken.........(i f'n hope anyways lol)

im wondering do u only get one or can u get one every 7 days or something because i already got mine and there probably like 4 hours left on it so if i can get another one how do i go to get it
  • Veilana - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    Options
    im wondering do u only get one or can u get one every 7 days or something because i already got mine and there probably like 4 hours left on it so if i can get another one how do i go to get it

You can get one every 24 hours. Unfortunately in order to do so I had to remove the widget that the facebook connect installs into my facebook account completely from my facebook account, and then unlike the Perfect World International Facebook Page, and then go through the process of activating the facebook connect all over again each time I want a new Jones Blessing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Been almost 3 hours since I paid for some zen, but i am still unable to transfer it.
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • xeraphn03l
    xeraphn03l Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    What the hell, I purchased zen like 2 hours ago and even Paypal had already approved the payment but it still showed that I have 0 zen and still pending review an approval zzz...b:angry