Yawl say Cheze is so Pro i seen Xnastyx beat him in a 1v1

Comments

• Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Cheze is a noob all the way back to DW server and we can all testify that.
  • doczzzzz
    doczzzzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    lol shhh... it was meant in good humor b:beatup

whyy......these vids... T.T <--lusty btw lol but srsly...wdf has happened to pwi? lol
  • ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver
    ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited August 2011

He was super noob on DW. >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saska - Lost City
    Saska - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Nothing personal to that archer but she/he is not a good one at PvP as far as I can play archer
  • Ezehc - Lost City
    Ezehc - Lost City Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited August 2011

b:cryb:cryb:cry
    Lost City Cheze Refining Service. Save up to 40% of orb cost for refines up to +9.

tinyurl.com/chezerefine
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    QFT, the archers of PWI forums already know the horrors of this video

Ugh that video AGAIN...

It's so painful =(

b:cry
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • devotion
    devotion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011

Pretty creative song.

1) Take most overplayed trance song in the world
    2) Speed it up
    3) Train monkeys to joust
    4) PROFIT!!!
    I like to rub it in. Enjoying the game?
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=1810092&postcount=6
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3518732&postcount=17
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3986762&postcount=6
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StormChimera - Lost City
    StormChimera - Lost City Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    as if being "the best sin" means you're sooo good or something. might as well be "the best player to play on easy mode".

being a sin is like winning the special Olympics. and you know what's better than winning the special Olympics?

not being re.tarded

you do know his also one of the best psychics on LC and was a well known Archer one Dreamweaver. but its ok little fish run back to your second rate pvp serverb:bye
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I still can not conclude by what I have read if Cheze is so pro or not.

This thread needs more in depth discussion.
  • devotion
    devotion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Aloysius Snuffleupagus, more commonly known as Mr. Snuffleupagus or Snuffy, is one of the Muppet characters on the long-running educational television program for young children, Sesame Street. He resembles a woolly mammoth, without tusks or (visible) ears, and he is a friend of Big Bird. He attends Snufflegarten and has a baby sister named Alice.

For many years, Big Bird was the only character on the show who saw him. The main adult characters teased Big Bird when he said he had seen the Snuffleupagus, because they didn't believe there was such an animal, often despite evidence to the contrary (such as an oversized teddy bear that Snuffy had left behind or segments in which Snuffy interacted with other characters, such as a street scene where Snuffy was seen playing London Bridge with some of the neighborhood kids). This was modeled in part on the imaginary friends some young children have.

By the late 1970s, the storylines had the adult characters becoming increasingly frustrated with Big Bird using Snuffleupagus as a scapegoat whenever something went wrong while they were out of the room. In one episode, newspapers on Sesame Street carried the front page headline, "Snuffy's got to go!"

This running gag ended with the November 18, 1985 episode of Sesame Street, which was also episode 2096 and the 17th season premiere, when the adults finally met Snuffy. Big Bird is sick and tired of not having the grown-ups believing him when he tells them about Snuffy. So he decides to arrange for them to come to his nest when he yells the signaling word, "Food." When Big Bird calls out the word, Snuffy runs off to tell his mother about it, so once again the grown-ups just miss him. Gordon tells Big Bird he needs someone to help him keep Snuffy in his nest and Elmo offers to be the one. So when Snuffy returns, Elmo holds on to his snuffle so he can't go, Big Bird yells, "Food," and one by one the adults come and see Snuffy for the first time ever. After Snuffy introduces himself, Big Bird does an "I told you so" routine, prompting the adults to apologize profusely.
    I like to rub it in. Enjoying the game?
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=1810092&postcount=6
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3518732&postcount=17
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3986762&postcount=6
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    This thread has little to no potential.

ITT: Stupidity. Also, qft.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Picexplorer - Heavens Tear
    Picexplorer - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    You guys are pathetic who ever are calling cheze non-pro or noob for just losing a mere pvp.
    i dnt know him in rl or in game but i do have respect for this dude for having soloed harpy and being voted as best in most classes by his fellow pwic members.
    also u should be ashamed that a toon from your fellow sister server(HT) gives more respect to your server toon(cheze) who can do things his(mine) server people didnt even think of.

and please there is no need to tell me "to stay on my server or GTFO"(il leave humbly), just cant see the humiliation of people i respect. if u guys have enf ballz, try earning respect from others than just trying to spoil others.

P.S> sorry for me bad english.i hope you understood what i meant to say.b:bye
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    devotion wrote: »
    Aloysius Snuffleupagus, more commonly known as Mr. Snuffleupagus or Snuffy, is one of the Muppet characters on the long-running educational television program for young children, Sesame Street. He resembles a woolly mammoth, without tusks or (visible) ears, and he is a friend of Big Bird. He attends Snufflegarten and has a baby sister named Alice.

For many years, Big Bird was the only character on the show who saw him. The main adult characters teased Big Bird when he said he had seen the Snuffleupagus, because they didn't believe there was such an animal, often despite evidence to the contrary (such as an oversized teddy bear that Snuffy had left behind or segments in which Snuffy interacted with other characters, such as a street scene where Snuffy was seen playing London Bridge with some of the neighborhood kids). This was modeled in part on the imaginary friends some young children have.

By the late 1970s, the storylines had the adult characters becoming increasingly frustrated with Big Bird using Snuffleupagus as a scapegoat whenever something went wrong while they were out of the room. In one episode, newspapers on Sesame Street carried the front page headline, "Snuffy's got to go!"

This running gag ended with the November 18, 1985 episode of Sesame Street, which was also episode 2096 and the 17th season premiere, when the adults finally met Snuffy. Big Bird is sick and tired of not having the grown-ups believing him when he tells them about Snuffy. So he decides to arrange for them to come to his nest when he yells the signaling word, "Food." When Big Bird calls out the word, Snuffy runs off to tell his mother about it, so once again the grown-ups just miss him. Gordon tells Big Bird he needs someone to help him keep Snuffy in his nest and Elmo offers to be the one. So when Snuffy returns, Elmo holds on to his snuffle so he can't go, Big Bird yells, "Food," and one by one the adults come and see Snuffy for the first time ever. After Snuffy introduces himself, Big Bird does an "I told you so" routine, prompting the adults to apologize profusely.

I always enjoy your post! Real deep! =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • Bictorr - Lost City
    Bictorr - Lost City Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I want respect too! derp. *Goes to charge $30,000*
  • Randamu - Harshlands
    Randamu - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    You guys are pathetic who ever are calling cheze non-pro or noob for just losing a mere pvp...

and please there is no need to tell me "to stay on my server or GTFO"(il leave humbly), just cant see the humiliation of people i respect. if u guys have enf ballz, try earning respect from others than just trying to spoil others.
    Randamu stay in Harshlands sever

The fuck does it even mean to tell someone to stay on their own server? Why the hell would I want to switch server in the first place? Seriously PWI community has some retarded people running around b:bored Unique people though, never in an online game have I seen so many people that are so obviously desperate for recognition, respect and hah perhaps love than in PWI. Which, I guess, is why they are so successful as a CS game - you all go crazy on it in the sheer effort to buy what you lack and can't get in RL.
  • Hideori - Lost City
    Hideori - Lost City Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    You guys are pathetic who ever are calling cheze non-pro or noob for just losing a mere pvp.
    i dnt know him in rl or in game but i do have respect for this dude for having soloed harpy and being voted as best in most classes by his fellow pwic members.
    also u should be ashamed that a toon from your fellow sister server(HT) gives more respect to your server toon(cheze) who can do things his(mine) server people didnt even think of.

P.S> sorry for me bad english.i hope you understood what i meant to say.b:bye

why would I (or anyone else) respect somebody I dont know? who is he? regular player who was stupid enough to spend tons of money on ****y/buggy game? and he really deserve respect for that? maybe (maybe, just maybe) some fat nolifer in another side of internet cable who have nothing better to do than be a superpro on this cheap game? sorry but I dont have big respect for "internet mysteries".

to be clear, I m speaking here not about that guy Cheze exclusively, but about your respect for unknown internet peoples.

and about Cheze, all I can say is - LOL somebody kicked overpowered fishes *** lololol

and as we know sins are "easy mode" so he's not really such pro.
  • Ezehc - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    why would I (or anyone else) respect somebody I dont know? who is he? regular player who was stupid enough to spend tons of money on ****y/buggy game? and he really deserve respect for that? maybe (maybe, just maybe) some fat nolifer in another side of internet cable who have nothing better to do than be a superpro on this cheap game? sorry but I dont have big respect for "internet mysteries".

to be clear, I m speaking here not about that guy Cheze exclusively, but about your respect for unknown internet peoples.

and about Cheze, all I can say is - LOL somebody kicked overpowered fishes *** lololol

I haven't played on cheze since 3-4 months ago other than 1v1 with one person, so still not sure what this is about luls b:bye
    Lost City Cheze Refining Service. Save up to 40% of orb cost for refines up to +9.

tinyurl.com/chezerefine
  • Spliffany - Lost City
    Spliffany - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited August 2011

easy mode, eh? i saw him soloing a full pty of R9 w/o even using stealth. more than once. and now talk about easy mode again please.
    and why aren't all the sins soloing Harpy if sins are nothing more than easy mode?

what's the point of this thread anyways? oh wait, cheze lost to someone? so what? him being an amazing player doesn't mean that he has to win every fight. otherwise i would be worried, but seeing him lose a fight from time to time shows he's human. and not a bot. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Peerless -> GuardianZ -> RageQuit -> Spectral -> Essence -> Tri-Force [retired]
  • Ezehc - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    easy mode, eh? i saw him soloing a full pty of R9 w/o even using stealth. more than once. and now talk about easy mode again please.
    and why aren't all the sins soloing Harpy if sins are nothing more than easy mode?

what's the point of this thread anyways? oh wait, cheze lost to someone? so what? him being an amazing player doesn't mean that he has to win every fight. otherwise i would be worried, but seeing him lose a fight from time to time shows he's human. and not a bot. XD

I made my bot do that so u ppl wouldn't think it's a bot. :O

tinyurl.com/chezerefine
  • Hideori - Lost City
    Hideori - Lost City Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I dont actually believe in those "skills". as I said before - this is RPG. in RPG its not about skills, but about numbers. maybe there is some place for players skills (I hope it is), but skills here are second subject after gear/stats/numbers/$.

and lol is about.. y'know, if you are sin you are overpowered so you have no right to lose. lol. joke ofcourse. just my butthurt because of the game is unbalanced and my beloved warrior class here is... kinda weak. so lets say Im angry on OP fishes.
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    QFT, the archers of PWI forums already know the horrors of this video

I've never seen this video. b:shocked

EDIT: After watching the first half of this I /facepalmed so hard that I broke my hand...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • antorel
    antorel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I want respect too! derp. *Goes to charge $30,000*

cheze doesnt cs lol
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    why would he as he is playing easy mode class.

if he want any reconision play anything but fishies.

and u dont think soloing full party is wierd for a singel class to do really as i remember one of his vid did make 26k crith on a psy and u want us to recongine him bein ga good player did u drop ur head somewhere cos u should go check it out plz it must we broken.
  • MiIlky - Lost City
    MiIlky - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    did u drop ur head somewhere

Lolwut?
  • Ezehc - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    >
    why Would He As He Is Playing Easy Mode Class.

If He Want Any Reconision Play Anything But Fishies.

And U Dont Think Soloing Full Party Is Wierd For A Singel Class To Do Really As I Remember One Of His Vid Did Make 26k Crith On A Psy And U Want Us To Recongine Him Bein Ga Good Player Did U Drop Ur Head Somewhere Cos U Should Go Check It Out Plz It Must We Broken.

>
    I Remember One Of His Vid Did Make 26k Crith On A Psy And U Want Us To Recongine Him Bein Ga Good Player Did U Drop Ur Head Somewhere Cos U Should Go Check It Out Plz It Must We Broken.

>
    did U Drop Ur Head Somewhere Cos U Should Go Check It Out Plz It Must We Broken.

>
    it Must We Broken.

tinyurl.com/chezerefine
  • Cacophony - Lost City
    Cacophony - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    why would he as he is playing easy mode class.

if he want any reconision play anything but fishies.

and u dont think soloing full party is wierd for a singel class to do really as i remember one of his vid did make 26k crith on a psy and u want us to recongine him bein ga good player did u drop ur head somewhere cos u should go check it out plz it must we broken.

I appreciate you Ghoul. You brighten some of my daysb:cute
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Let's just say, when your gears are as good as Cheze, it's really hard to suck.

Shinzoko.
    Bad_Azz.
    KindaBusy.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Perogies - Lost City
    Perogies - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Shinzoko.
    Bad_Azz.
    KindaBusy.

I can't tell if you're trying to prove him wrong or right.