no 2x,no EG rank9??

__Kikyo__ - Lost City
__Kikyo__ - Lost City Posts: 281 Arc User
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
when are we getting 2x drops and EG rank9 ?? Or how about new EG flyers? Going on a year and nothing yet.b:shutup
Post edited by __Kikyo__ - Lost City on

Comments

• krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    when are we getting 2x drops and EG rank9 ?? Or how about new EG flyers? Going on a year and nothing yet.b:shutup

A year? Where do you get that from? Maybe 6 months, but not even close to a year.b:chuckle
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    There's no EG r9 in this patch. Maybe next one...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • RichTheStich - Sanctuary
    RichTheStich - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Apparently they need more money to pay their techies to press the "x2 drops" button. What kind of anniversary gift is this that we have to pay to try our luck at even more packs, one of which was already on sale b:surrenderb:sad
    Yay for maint adding more sales, instead of evening out gear, flyers, etc...
  • gves
    gves Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    this is how pwi rolls like a rock star lol
  • thelegend199
    thelegend199 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    seriously...300k likes no x2 yet is it that hard to put it in o.O this anni makes me sad :(
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2011

how are you reading the patch b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited August 2011

2x Drops makes people farm more and cash shop less. Not a wise choice if you're looking to make them cash shop more. Especially now that the frequency of 2x drops has changed people so that they wait until a 2x is on and farm whatever they need them and/or more. A single 2x event, for a good farming squad is probably enough to keep them going until the next 2x event.

As the for the Rank 9 for Earthguards, who knows. People were expecting it to be there on the launch and therefore cash shopped their Rank 9 medals and Tokens. And that's really all PWE needs them to do. From there on, they can just make something up about the Chinese side. For example, how about the fact that the Chinese version has very few Rank 9s in comparison to our version, therefore making their necessity for Rank 9 for the Earthguards much lower than ours, therefore making it low priority overall?

And new flyers? There's already a ton of them, just pick a pack and start opening, you'll run into one eventually.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    no eg rank9 jsut pwic rewards fun huh piwc takes 1 week as patch and rank9 takes 12+ weeks atleast
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    how are you reading the patch b:surrender

I'm fluent in .cup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    A year? Where do you get that from? Maybe 6 months, but not even close to a year.b:chuckle
    Well... technically she's right in that it's been over a year with no earthguard R9, however you're right in that the earthguard have only been around for 6 months (this Friday will be 6 mo.), so complaining that it wasn't around before earthguard even existed is a bit silly. b:mischievous b:laugh

Also, Rich, it isn't actually the 3rd anniversary yet. At least wait until Saturday before you start complaining that it's late. :-P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Sangodoc wrote: »
    Well... technically she's right in that it's been over a year with no earthguard R9, however you're right in that the earthguard have only been around for 6 months (this Friday will be 6 mo.), so complaining that it wasn't around before earthguard even existed is a bit silly. b:mischievous b:laugh

Also, Rich, it isn't actually the 3rd anniversary yet. At least wait until Saturday before you start complaining that it's late. :-P

QQ

Saturday is late! It should have been here yesterday! *Sets calendar on fire*
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    PW must be pregnant, since it's late on everything..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Veilana - Heavens Tear
    Veilana - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Wait, since when is there no Earthguard Rank 9 Gear? I could swear that there is a listing of said gear both on the PWI Wiki and on the PWI Database. And I could swear I have seen Earthguards running around in said gear on my server. So where are we getting the idea that Rank 9 Gear for Earthguards doesn't exist?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    It excists, but the required level of the quest to get the said gears is set at level 150. And somehow it's very difficult to change that to level 101.

And r9 for EG is already out in china about 7 weeks ago. And wasn't that in the patch there together with the caster nirvana and such as well?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkCmKvnV604
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    There will be more announcements as the anniversary date draws closer...
  • __Kikyo__ - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    this makes me a sad pandab:tiredb:cold
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011

i rlly h8 suspense
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2011

....maybe after the next one... or shortly before rank 10 come out...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • __Kikyo__ - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    anwynd wrote: »
    i rlly h8 suspense

your sig reminds me of that bm michael_dark lol!

so funny
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited September 2011

bump and now we got announcements and still nothing ....
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • tatakairyu
    tatakairyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Check again, they announced events and what's to come 11 minutes ago or so.
  • ntkn
    ntkn Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    seriously...300k likes no x2 yet is it that hard to put it in o.O this anni makes me sad :(

they are afraid to put it in because of the FC goon thing. but it seems they have no problem with have 2x exp for 24 hours tommorow. very interesting.