~poof~

b:angryb:cryb:angry
Post edited by Squlshy - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Squlshy - Raging Tide
    Squlshy - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i think why mainly people quit because of pricks like this who steal from others and laugh and know nothing will happen but over all i hate this game now so over all i dont really care just sad to see
  • Tricannon - Dreamweaver
    Tricannon - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Naming/Shaming against forum rules. Gotta remove those names or the supreme powers of the panda/kat will come down upon your soul.
    If I sound like I hate you, please don't take it personally...chances are I actually do.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    -1 post count
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    /inb4close
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    -1 post count
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Ladyhellcatq - Dreamweaver
    Ladyhellcatq - Dreamweaver Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    thief or do you mean he pked and took his rightfull payment?
  • Squlshy - Raging Tide
    Squlshy - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    he stole it from ~removed~ n not in pk, + i dont think he could have as his bm, and your on dreamweaver not even raging tides mind ur own server nubs, completely diff servers b:laugh
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    he stole it from ~removed~ n not in pk, + i dont think he could have as his bm, and your on dreamweaver not even raging tides mind ur own server nubs, completely diff servers b:laugh

Calling someone a "nub" doesn't really add any credibility to anything you have to say.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    veteran players are noobs? What's that make you then?
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

and this is General Discussion not the Raging Tides Sub Forum so you posted it so everyone could see from other servers and from RT so please gtfo b:bye they probably dropped it in pk and is crying about the other person stealing it to make themselves look better. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Xena - Dreamweaver
    Xena - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

LOL this is general discussion b:laugh

Server has nothing to do with it, naming and shaming is against TOS. Submit a ticket and stop calling people nubs when your whining and not doing anything to solve the problem b:victory
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

LMAO, if you don't want other servers to discuss why don't you post in your appopriate server's discussion board? Your naming and shaming and aren't even posting in the right forum and then you call other people noobs. Rather than bite off his/her head, why don't you try discussing things with people for any thread you happen to make. Not this thread though, cause this one is going to be closed for naming and shaming. Submit a ticket if they really stole it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Naming and shaming is not permitted on the forums.

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.