Where do Screenshots go?

Options
gothica87
gothica87 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
When one takes a picture in game....where do they go? :( I've looked in my computer's pictures and documents and have found nothing. Do they load onto my account here?
Post edited by gothica87 on

Comments

• Elendirah - Sanctuary
    Elendirah - Sanctuary Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You can find them in

Perfect World Entertainment\Perfect World International\element\screenshots

btw screenshots are in the BMP format so you'd better convert them if you want to share them (into JPG for example). To give you an idea a 1680x1050 BMP screenshot is about 5200 KB, once converted into JPG it's only about 350 KB.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sullivath - Harshlands
    Sullivath - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Oh ok so they are posted to a website? ok. Cool thanks. :) Hey if my sister could do it I know that I can. XD lol I know that was mean. lol sorry
  • Sullivath - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You can find them in

Perfect World Entertainment\Perfect World International\element\screenshots

btw screenshots are in the BMP format so you'd better convert them if you want to share them (into JPG for example). To give you an idea a 1680x1050 BMP screenshot is about 5200 KB, once converted into JPG it's only about 350 KB.

Ok so it's not a website it's in my computer somewhere? I've gone to Start, Perfect World Entertainment, Perfect World International, but after that there are only 2 options (the game or to uninstall PWI)...... So I'm a little confused. :(
  • Sullivath - Harshlands
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Found them. :) Thanks for the help. :)