baby fire fairy evolution

Options
hahablech
hahablech Posts: 2 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Suggestion Box
all classes should be able to evolve their baby fire fairy. ya spend all that money for a ugly useless pet. y not make it into a awesome flyer mabye normal speed +3.00
Post edited by hahablech on

Comments

• Bellarie - Raging Tide
    Bellarie - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    hahablech wrote: »
    all classes should be able to evolve their baby fire fairy. ya spend all that money for a ugly useless pet. y not make it into a awesome flyer mabye normal speed +3.00

Um, Baby Fire fairy is only 200K coins plus expenses. Well, with an 84+ venomancer anyway. And no on your suggestion, All-Class pets should stay as intended; purely for show, just like fashion. If you want your pets to have a use, then roll a veno.

Also, I think it's quite cute, and it's the highest tameable air mob, making it a decent veno pet.

Now, I do think it would be nice if venomancers could make mount eggs. For example, the polar bears in the new Earthguard areas, get, say, 30 eggs(More than required for all-class pets, as mounts have an actual use) make a polar bear mount.
  • LeoMaxus - Heavens Tear
    LeoMaxus - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    200k plus expenses thats my point and thats for venos for everyone else its a small mint i wouldnthave bothered with it if i knew it was useles and had no chance to do anything that y i think it should evolve. how many ppl did that same thing
    itd just be a flyer mount so i dont see the problem in it being able to gain xp like a fairy and transform into something useable by everyone
    and it can be put into place to be able to choose for it to evolve or not
  • Razorbacker - Raging Tide
    Razorbacker - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    200k plus expenses thats my point and thats for venos for everyone else its a small mint i wouldnthave bothered with it if i knew it was useles and had no chance to do anything that y i think it should evolve. how many ppl did that same thing
    itd just be a flyer mount so i dont see the problem in it being able to gain xp like a fairy and transform into something useable by everyone
    and it can be put into place to be able to choose for it to evolve or not

Expenses are negotiable; not everyone is a greedy ****. Just find a venomancer who is willing to charge a reasonable price. For non-rare all-class pets, I charge the creation fee(100K or 200K depending on the pet) plus 10K per egg required. For a Fire Fairy, that's 300K total, which isn't that much money. And if you want one that badly, you can always lvl up a venomancer, make an all-class pet yourself and account stash/mail it to yourself. And if you didn't feel like shelling out a few hundred thousand coins(which is easy money) for a "fashion pet" then perhaps you should have learned what their purpose was before you bought one.

And You are ignoring the point I made about the purpose of all-class pets; they are purely for show, just like fashion. There is a difference between all-class pets and battle pets for a reason; if you want your pets to do more than look cool/pretty, then roll a venomancer, or even a mystic. If pets were able to evolve, only venomancer battle pets and possible mystic summons would be able to do so.

Also, aerogear isn't a pet anyway, it's considered gear. Mounts, all-class pets, and battle pets are all considered pets, as they must be hatched and go in the pet bag.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    unfortunately ur right i just thought itd be cool if everyone could get a faster flyer without using real money yea itd be turnd into gear but wheres the downside
    ive been saving all the coin ive ben getting frm quests and sales of drops noowhere near enough for a better flyer over in west archo
    ben trainin on 50s
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    So basicly you bought a baby pet without knowing what exactly it was, and now turning out that it's useles, you want to turn it into something valluable?
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    Options
    unfortunately ur right i just thought itd be cool if everyone could get a faster flyer without using real money yea itd be turnd into gear but wheres the downside
    ive been saving all the coin ive ben getting frm quests and sales of drops noowhere near enough for a better flyer over in west archo
    ben trainin on 50s

Actually, I would quite like for venomancers to be able to make Mounts the same way as all-class pets. Perhaps some weaker mounts, like the polaris snow cub. Just make it require a lot more eggs and coin. As for Aerogear, I say add a second quest to the npc that gives each race it's initial aerogear, perhaps at lvl 60 or 80, to make a better flyer than the starter one., and obviously it would require a lot of high lvl dq mats the way the starter requires some lower lvl dq mats.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    sirrobert yea i did but even then i was hoping it could become a awesome dragon flyer. if it lvld like ground mounts i duno mabye a lot of players would use it

bella i dont remember having to make my starter flyer i just had to open my treasure chest. but having a new quest to get a better flyer would be interesting.
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    edited September 2011
    Options
    sirrobert yea i did but even then i was hoping it could become a awesome dragon flyer. if it lvld like ground mounts i duno mabye a lot of players would use it

bella i dont remember having to make my starter flyer i just had to open my treasure chest. but having a new quest to get a better flyer would be interesting.

The lvl 15 flyer from the supply chest is a temp aerogear, and it only was added with the Genesis expansion. The actual starter flyer does not have a time limit, and is obtainable at lvl 30 by doing a quest to gather a few low lvl DQ mats.
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Am I the only one who wanted to say something about this not being pokemon D:

even though I do wanna catch them all on my veno P:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    Options
    o right ye ur right bella only lastd a week. im not sure what else to say i still think itd be cool for some of the all class pets to evolve into mounts and aerogear