repair or fix all?

shiaaa333
shiaaa333 Posts: 174 Arc User
edited August 2011 in General Discussion
sometime i just have 1 gear wore out not all of them should i click repair instead of fix all? will it cost less?
Post edited by shiaaa333 on

Comments

• JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Repair all won't charge you extra to repair things that are already full endurance. It only repairs those things equipped that aren't full. The whole reason it's there is so you don't have to repair each piece one by one.
  • sexysausage
    sexysausage Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I use the repair button to repair all my equipment drops rom quests so when i sell it to npc, i get more money back. I did the calculations and I dont get paid back enough for the repair fee, i get more actually like 1 or 2k more depending on item
  • Valirah - Sanctuary
    Valirah - Sanctuary Posts: 522 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I use the repair button to repair all my equipment drops rom quests so when i sell it to npc, i get more money back. I did the calculations and I dont get paid back enough for the repair fee, i get more actually like 1 or 2k more depending on item

Check your math.

The amount you spend to repair is exactly how much extra you get from the NPC when you sell. It makes no sense to repair before selling, just a waste of time.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Lol @ sexysausage as a name b:chuckle
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • shiaaa333
    shiaaa333 Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited August 2011

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l1wi2yFcPL1qzcciuo1_500.jpg

:3

so, should i just repair all everytime one of my gear wore out? or..? shud i just repair the one that wore out?
  • Valirah - Sanctuary
    Valirah - Sanctuary Posts: 522 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Repair All is the same as repairing each of your equiped items individually. No reason not to unless you're short on coin and would rather not spend any to repair only partially worn items. It costs the same whether you repair bit by bit or in one lump sum. By only repairing items when they are about to break you're just delaying the inevitable.