ok so what if

Options
Razorburn - Dreamweaver
Razorburn - Dreamweaver Posts: 188 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Assassin
Well what if you won the lottery an wanted to build the best possible build to pvp with, but also able to run solo,duo endgame instances with. Kinda like the ultimate sin to aspire to as your main not having any budget concernes.

Here is what up with, obviously would want to switch weapon out to rank 9 for pvp.

http://pwcalc.com/fd6d56c7546ecbe9
Post edited by Razorburn - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver
    ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Razorburn - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    Options
    hmm havent seen that set up before...definitely the highest defense i have seen
    edited August 2011
    Options
    hmm havent seen that set up before...definitely the highest defense i have seen

I can play with it more... There's a way to get 5 aps sparked with Deicides and HA and still have a decent DPS. NOTHING like R9 daggers, but you have more PDef than an R9 Sin would have.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I can play with it more... There's a way to get 5 aps sparked with Deicides and HA and still have a decent DPS. NOTHING like R9 daggers, but you have more PDef than an R9 Sin would have.

Your build is impossible.

That's a Level 8 Tome, doesn't exist in the game.

Also, Matchless Rings can only roll at most +7 strength per mod. So that's 16 strength down the drain.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Your build is impossible.

That's a Level 8 Tome, doesn't exist in the game.

Also, Matchless Rings can only roll at most +7 strength per mod. So that's 16 strength down the drain.

b:avoid I originally had Barb R9 legs, boots, and wrists... And Archer R9 chest.

But, I figured this might be better: http://pwcalc.com/65e1eb4560ecbd6a

Fixes the tome issue.

Fixes the rings issue.

And it's doable, if you have money coming out your butt.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    Empu - Sanctuary Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Well what if you won the lottery an wanted to build the best possible build to pvp with, but also able to run solo,duo endgame instances with. Kinda like the ultimate sin to aspire to as your main not having any budget concernes.

Here is what up with, obviously would want to switch weapon out to rank 9 for pvp.

http://pwcalc.com/fd6d56c7546ecbe9

b:laugh you spend so much coin on gear, and so much time on getting other classes buffs, that you ended to broke to even get dagger devotion to lvl1? b:laugh

Here's mine : http://pwcalc.com/3e52f3ac48d9aeb7 (doesn't put on the furious dragon add, and can't find it b:surrender)

Something totally opposite of my current sin. A demon (already have a sage one) soloing build. To bad the Furious Dragon proc doesn't show in calc.

EDIT : I don't care at all about pvp, cause imo it's just a "who-1-shot-other-1st"-contest, which is extremely easy as a sin. Especially considering unlimited cash.
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Can you even oneshot a fully refined R9 Barb? I mean, from a Sin?

Then again, you'd be stupid to try.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    if I won the lottery totally pimping out a pwi account with made up pixel items would be able the last thing I would think of....ijs
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • LilNai - Harshlands
    LilNai - Harshlands Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    if I won the lottery totally pimping out a pwi account with made up pixel items would be able the last thing I would think of....ijs

Lol, 1st thing id think of and many others too.

Id finish my Wizard and my Sin, **** up the dickheads who used their credit cards or APS farming builds to overthrow me (Seriously, so many Assassins that have +10 or so gear now and roll me before I can move used to fail on me all the time pre 100 b:cry) then play my finished Wizard in TW for weekends to come. Once I chose a faction anyway.

All just after moving out and making a good PC for gaming ofc :D
  • Rice_hero - Lost City
    Rice_hero - Lost City Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    1.) If you wanted 5.0 spark & was rich, go for zerk & -.05 interval x2 on 2nd cast daggers.

2.) Go play on private servers, I hear they are all op but balanced w/out spending $

3.) Tome doesn't exist

4.) Spend the $ irl & quit the game

5.) Unless you plan to play this game forever, you'll regret wasting so much $ on pixels that will only become a small % of your lifetime b4 quitting.
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    Empu - Sanctuary Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

b:surrender am I the only one who took this as being an "ingame lottery". Or maybe is sanc the only server who ever had an ingame lottery...
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Winner so far...

Improved. Demon Mastery, better ring (Lunar ring isn't really end game). Lunar Nirvana gear gives 33% more defense and has a better chance of rolling perfect stats. Only class that should think of wearing TT Nirvana are catabarbs, honestly, since Lunar does even better when buffed but TT does better against debuffs like in TW. Went with the G13 -int cape instead of G12 for JoSD even though it eats up a few stat points, it'll help with survivability.

http://pwcalc.com/74f1e3e8abd61b03

And of course Ring engravings would be Dex, lol.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver
    ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Winner so far...

Improved. Demon Mastery, better ring (Lunar ring isn't really end game). Lunar Nirvana gear gives 33% more defense and has a better chance of rolling perfect stats. Only class that should think of wearing TT Nirvana are catabarbs, honestly, since Lunar does even better when buffed but TT does better against debuffs like in TW. Went with the G13 -int cape instead of G12 for JoSD even though it eats up a few stat points, it'll help with survivability.

http://pwcalc.com/74f1e3e8abd61b03

And of course Ring engravings would be Dex, lol.

How'd I forget about the Sky cover... D:

And funny, I have lunar Nirvana yet I used TT in the calc. Silly me >_<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Razorburn - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Well, I think this time you got beat out Traz, Sakubataos build is far less squishy due to the defense levels and far less vulnerable to magic in pvp/tw. The extra attack of your build though might be better for coa or nirvana or something.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~