what kinda pots should i get?

shiaaa333
shiaaa333 Posts: 174 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Cleric
im lv78 now my hp is like a bit over than 2200 around n my mp is a bit over than 7600 around. what kinda pots should i get? where to get them?
Post edited by shiaaa333 on

Comments

• Fulcanelli - Raging Tide
    Fulcanelli - Raging Tide Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    The Pot

sorry, I can't help it... b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shiaaa333
    edited August 2011
    The Pot

sorry, I can't help it... b:chuckle

r u nuts?
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Hi again, shiaaa =)

<.< You should be able to buy the lvl75 mp food now, usually people sell it around the west and south teleporters in archosaur, and it's VERY cheap compared to buying apothecary pots. You can also make them using tokens of luck at any PW boutique agent, usually found around the bankers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    As Jeremied said, tokens run around 10k ish, 3 tokens will get you 50 mp food that heals for 5k mp. This means they're your strongest mp pots and for only about 600 coin each
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    The cheapest will be herb yuanxiao with tokens, far cheaper than normal pots, unless you get them for free by grinding.

Props to the Tool song \m/
  • shiaaa333
    edited August 2011
    so i should go to the bounquie and buy tokens to make them? or buy them from catshop? which catshops have them? i mean i went to arch and wondering around but dont c any catshop selling them...b:surrender
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Buy them for the catshop. Even though it costs coin, it is much cheaper than if you bought regular potions from the apothecary. Those herbs are very useful!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Don't buy them from a catshop. Those are marked up (it's how people like me make money off lazy people). Buy the tokens directly and exchange them for MP food.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited August 2011
    The cheapest will be herb yuanxiao with tokens, far cheaper than normal pots, unless you get them for free by grinding.

Props to the Tool song \m/
    Don't buy them from a catshop. Those are marked up (it's how people like me make money off lazy people). Buy the tokens directly and exchange them for MP food.

+10 to these. And don't use boutique gold, just farm coin from drops and use that to get the tokens. It's well worth it. It helps to get the occasional MP charm to for those instances that require a lot of focus. (or maybe it's just me and my ADD talkin)

I've been charmed since 40 and use the herb in between charms or to keep mine from ticking. =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ammieee
    ammieee Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    +10 to these. And don't use boutique gold, just farm coin from drops and use that to get the tokens. It's well worth it. It helps to get the occasional MP charm to for those instances that require a lot of focus. (or maybe it's just me and my ADD talkin)

I've been charmed since 40 and use the herb in between charms or to keep mine from ticking. =P

where to buy the tokens? how much r they?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]