The real truth about goons.

Options
CreepinAngel - Heavens Tear
CreepinAngel - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
edited August 2011 in General Discussion
I am being told by a few people that running the goons is bannable. I dont care what everyone else says i want to see official notice from a GM say if this is true or not. Why would it be? and if it is a bannable offence why put hypers on sale? Theres no 2x's anytime soon. I find this is a good way for the higher levels to actually gain exp. I will be waiting for the offical statement from a GM. Thanks RAD ROCKS!
Post edited by CreepinAngel - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Noriliza - Sanctuary
    Noriliza - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I am being told by a few people that running the goons is bannable. I dont care what everyone else says i want to see official notice from a GM say if this is true or not. Why would it be? and if it is a bannable offence why put hypers on sale? Theres no 2x's anytime soon. I find this is a good way for the higher levels to actually gain exp. I will be waiting for the offical statement from a GM. Thanks RAD ROCKS!

It's already been posted by frankie himself it's bannable but by the looks of world chat it's not being heavily enforced
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Copied from the top of the forum ads, I knew this was really pwusa
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Glitching this boss in FC is definitely a violation of the ToS, as it would be considered "exploiting a glitch". Any players found to be taking part in this activity will be subject to account suspension.

Also, China is aware of the issue and the devs are currently working to fix it.

And there you have it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LilNai - Harshlands
    LilNai - Harshlands Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Assuming all the others are wrong...

The dragoons leading upto Holeen are fine. Its the glitched Dragoons from the 3rd boss that has a 0.00005% chance of getting you banned.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Would it have killed you to just search or maybe just scan the first page with your eyes?
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Razorburn - Dreamweaver
    Razorburn - Dreamweaver Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Hmm, if you were to do the goons, I don't understand how there would be any doubt in your mind that its bannable. It is so obviously cheating.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    It is not bannable.

If you don't get caught
  • Dethprowl - Raging Tide
    Dethprowl - Raging Tide Posts: 411 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The good news is the Devs are working to fix it.

Which means itll probably twice as rewarding after the fix.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Make your uncle, brothers, sisters, aunt, father, mother, fiance, enemies, friends, step brother, step sister, step mother, step father, grand father, grand mother, nephew, big brother, big sister, neighbor, teacher, newbie, people in cafe net, people in yahoo, people in facebook, people in twitter, people in skype, people in deviantart, military general, prime minister, president, acquaintance, stranger do it and it will become safe..... b:surprised
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The good news is the Devs are working to fix it.

Which means itll probably twice as rewarding after the fix.
    You mean twice as bugged. b:surrender

MoonUsagi, I cannot be bothered to read that text, it's difficult to read and annoying. xD
  • CreepinAngel - Heavens Tear
    CreepinAngel - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Oh so only if you have a rat in your squad like i dunno ~removed~ who takes squad pics and reports everyone but himself rite?
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Considering only an idiot would invite people they don't explicitly trust to a squad where they intend to exploit something that's a known bannable exploit, those who get the so-called rats have it coming to them.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Oh so only if you have a rat in your squad like i dunno ~removed~ who takes squad pics and reports everyone but himself rite?

so this whole thread is a QQ cause you got caught Glitching goons by another player and now possibly may be banned right? b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Make your uncle, brothers, sisters, aunt, father, mother, fiance, enemies, friends, step brother, step sister, step mother, step father, grand father, grand mother, nephew, big brother, big sister, neighbor, teacher, newbie, people in cafe net, people in yahoo, people in facebook, people in twitter, people in skype, people in deviantart, military general, prime minister, president, acquaintance, stranger do it and it will become safe..... b:surprised

I had to quote you to read your text in the reply box.

There's nothing wrong with using a different font to stand out from everyone or to get people to read your posts, but omg..

Yeah anyway I lol'd at the person QQing about getting reported. gg.

This reminds me of the time when someone posted a screenshot..and there was a bot running on the screenshot and she got banned...Then made a thread on the forums as an excuse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Hm i can read it normally... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Hm i can read it normally... b:surrender

It was a little small, and I have a pretty good monitor with HD graphics.b:surrender
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Answered, and there is already a topic discussing the glitch.

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.