CC for BMs only.

do i really need to say why?
Post edited by NoXide_ - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yes you do there is no point for bringing back a bug.b:bye Sorry but it's just stupid to want something put in that was actually fixed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Yes you do there is no point for bringing back a bug.b:bye Sorry but it's just stupid to want something put in that was actually fixed.

Indeed.

If BM's were supposed to have a free 50% def debuff and an 80%/135% fire damage buff, they'd have added those as normal skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ikarium - Dreamweaver
    Ikarium - Dreamweaver Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    CC for BMs only.

do i really need to say why?
    Because you can't play the class without cheating and exploiting a glitch?
  • Julian - Dreamweaver
    Julian - Dreamweaver Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    GMs can't bring ANYTHING back. They don't develop the game, they're just in-game policemen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Because you can't play the class without cheating and exploiting a glitch?

hmm glitching now seems to be the hype in this game these days..dragons,rb..what next?
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • LilNai - Harshlands
    LilNai - Harshlands Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Lol@ fixing a glitch = "ZOMG FUUUUUU!!!!".

lrn 2 play.
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Nox really lol...? I know you were proud of your first troll thread and wanted to try again but seriously...?You have to do better than this -_-'
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Gotta admit though it was fun glitching skills on a BM. I play mine less now that I can't :(
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    No.

/thread
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • nickkido
    nickkido Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    bring back Spoon.
  • NoXide_ - Heavens Tear
    NoXide_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Nox really lol...? I know you were proud of your first troll thread and wanted to try again but seriously...?You have to do better than this -_-'

lol but im serious!
    Gotta admit though it was fun glitching skills on a BM. I play mine less now that I can't :(

and this is why :P

and to every ****er else whos on there period i can play a BM pretty well you nublets
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    Options
    No.

/thread

To reiterate. ^
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lol at ppl saying : OMG it was a glitch

really? it was in game since begining (not talking about PWI only, but other versions). i doubt a glitch would last that long.
    im thinking they just changed the code. but did they really consider it as a glitch, i wonder
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    fix aps now plzb:chuckle and i be good
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    Options

really? it was in game since begining (not talking about PWI only, but other versions). i doubt a glitch would last that long.
    im thinking they just changed the code. but did they really consider it as a glitch, i wonder

It's irrelevant where it was before, for how long, or what other people thought. This version decided it was and rectified it. Intentionality is completely pointless to argue.

I'm all for it and am glad it was removed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Templar - Sanctuary
    Templar - Sanctuary Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Fix gold prices b:laugh to like hmm 80k xd

ahhh good ol days

oldschoolgoldfarmerphot.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

lulwat

Why not 'fix' it by just making ALL skills not require chi or sparks to use?

I mean, seriously, if you're going that route, I should be able to spam Subsea on my Sin, Parasitic Nova on my Veno, Tempest on my Cleric, etc., etc., etc. While we're breaking things, why not make these skills GIVE two sparks, instead of not use chi at all? Tempest, Plume Shot, Tempest, triple spark, Tempest, Plume Shot, Tempest, triple spark, Tempest, plume shot, Tempest...

Sounds like a Winner to me!
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
    edited August 2011
    Options

Read:
    If BM's were supposed to have a free 50% def debuff and an 80%/135% fire damage buff, they'd have added those as normal skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • omegatoth
    omegatoth Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lulwat

I mean, seriously, if you're going that route, I should be able to spam Subsea on my Sin, Parasitic Nova on my Veno, Tempest on my Cleric, etc., etc., etc. While we're breaking things, why not make these skills GIVE two sparks, instead of not use chi at all? Tempest, Plume Shot, Tempest, triple spark, Tempest, Plume Shot, Tempest, triple spark, Tempest, plume shot, Tempest...

lmao ure so right lol..i want bids not to use spark..then u lousy bms who cant play properly can get ur CC back . props to all bms who still pwn without CC..they are few but they are out there laughing at all u fail bmb:bye
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    omegatoth wrote: »
    lmao ure so right lol..i want bids not to use spark..then u lousy bms who cant play properly can get ur CC back . props to all bms who still pwn without CC..they are few but they are out there laughing at all u fail bmb:bye

I still play my BM... I never saw the point of CC in the first place. b:surrender
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • NoXide_ - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lulwat

difference being we didnt do any damage with the skill
    Indeed.

what 50% def buff you on about?
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    what 50% def buff you on about?

Glacial Spike.

Derp.
  • NoXide_ - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2011
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    Glacial Spike.

Derp.

oo so 50% chance to have 100% crit for 5 seconds = +50% def. nub

Derp
    edited August 2011
    Options

Derp

Ugh...

What he said^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

Derp
    Whatisthisidon'teven
    What he said^
    That^
  • Razorbacker - Raging Tide
    Razorbacker - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options

Derp

You obviously haven't bothered to actually read the effects of Glacial Spike:
    ○Glacial Spike
    Range Melee
    Mana 305.0
    Channel 0.3 seconds
    Cast 1.8 seconds
    Cooldown 30.0 seconds
    Weapon Poleblade, Pike, or Club

Requisite Cultivation Master of Discord
    Strike the ground with all your energy forming glacial
    spikes in a 12 meter radius around you dealing base physical damage plus 100% of weapon
    damage plus 8504.0. Damages all enemies in the
    area and weakens them, reducing their Physical Defense and
    Magical Defense by 50% for 10 seconds.

Requires two Sparks to cast.

Demon version gives a 50% chance to make all hits critical for the next 5 seconds.

Note the bold. Both demon and sage versions give the debuff. And note the second bold, about requiring two sparks.

If CC was not a bug, as you argue, then why wouldn't PWI simply remove the chi cost of those skills?
  • BIaze_ - Heavens Tear
    BIaze_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    You obviously haven't bothered to actually read the effects of Glacial Spike:

Note the bold. Both demon and sage versions give the debuff. And note the second bold, about requiring two sparks.

If CC was not a bug, as you argue, then why wouldn't PWI simply remove the chi cost of those skills?

you obviously have no idea what your talking about.

Demon glacial spike: 50% chance to make every hit crit for 5 seconds. thats what you CC not the ****** debuffs you nubs.

now get off this thread until you atleast know what the hell your talking about.

Edit: im NoXides BM
  • Liba - Heavens Tear
    Liba - Heavens Tear Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    GMs can't bring ANYTHING back. They don't
    develop the game, they're just in-game policemen.

Correction, GM's are more like community support officers, they do **** all other than waste money and air.
    Haters gunna love this ^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Liba- 9x Sage veno, TheEmpire
    X_xMoonx_X - 7x Future demon cleric
    _Nix_x - 7x Sin :)
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Why is this thread still alive? It should have been closed or moved to the lower depths from the first page.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lol but im serious!

and this is why :P

and to every ****er else whos on there period i can play a BM pretty well you nublets

Sure it gave rolling a BM a sense of skill uniqueness, but at what price? Clearly, it was an exploitation of a skill's glitch. As stated previously in this thread, if it was intended to give out those bonuses upon glitching the skills, why not just create those skills separately in the first place?

I'll admit, a decent attempt to troll. I'm pretty decent w/ my BM as well, but ya don't see me getting my panties in a bunch about an in-game glitch being removed.