How to own PWRD stock.

Options
endlesspsy
endlesspsy Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2011 in General Discussion
I want to know how to buy PWRD stocks for low then sell for high like merchanting in game lol. I want to do it just for fun because all i do is merchant in game so its similar. Then when i get rich and own alot of PWRD stocks maybe i can get free rank 10,11 and stuff in the future b:victory
Post edited by endlesspsy on

Comments

• StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I dont think PWRD stocks are going to rise any time soon.

You should have bought them just before the first anniversary and when the first rep sale came out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Razorburn - Dreamweaver
    Razorburn - Dreamweaver Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The proper thing to do at this point is to sell them short- you do not want to buy stock in a company like this....
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I have a feeling the OP has no idea what he's doing. b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    If you don't know how to buy stock, you probably don't have enough money to invest. b:pleased
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Dedz - Raging Tide
    Dedz - Raging Tide Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I have a feeling the OP has no idea what he's doing. b:sweat

^This. OP failed at sounding smart. /facepalm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You will never catch me. But if you do, someone else will take my place. b:chuckle
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    endlesspsy wrote: »
    I want to know how to buy PWRD stocks for low then sell for high like merchanting in game lol. I want to do it just for fun because all i do is merchant in game so its similar. Then when i get rich and own alot of PWRD stocks maybe i can get free rank 10,11 and stuff in the future b:victory

I've been watching PWRD stock for about a year now. Its pathetic.

Trust me, you would not want to invest in a company like this. If you do, you might as well just send them a check for the amount of stocks you want to buy and write it off as a philanthropic donation.
  • Kashin - Heavens Tear
    Kashin - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The perfect world game we play here is totally different than the PWRD stock. This game has virtually no impact whatsoever on PWRD anymore. PWRD is driven by their chinese operations and specially the new games they released.

PWRD the company has done extremely well in the past 6 months. They went up 20% just a few days ago when the latest earnings was released. You can read all about it here:

http://www.pwrd.com/html/en/pdf/11_08_en_final.pdf

@OP: If you really want to invest, it'll only take 5 minutes to open a brokerage account at E-trade or Ameritrade. But be warned... real life investing is a bit more difficult than merchanting. Think of it this way, in PWI merchanting, you're buying low from noob players and selling high to other noob players. For investing, it'd be like you're the noob player buying and selling from other merchants, and these are all veteran merchants with billions and billions of coins...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The perfect world game we play here is totally different than the PWRD stock. This game has virtually no impact whatsoever on PWRD anymore. PWRD is driven by their chinese operations and specially the new games they released.

PWRD the company has done extremely well in the past 6 months. They went up 20% just a few days ago when the latest earnings was released. You can read all about it here:

http://www.pwrd.com/html/en/pdf/11_08_en_final.pdf

@OP: If you really want to invest, it'll only take 5 minutes to open a brokerage account at E-trade or Ameritrade. But be warned... real life investing is a bit more difficult than merchanting. Think of it this way, in PWI merchanting, you're buying low from noob players and selling high to other noob players. For investing, it'd be like you're the noob player buying and selling from other merchants, and these are all veteran merchants with quadrillions and quadrillions of coins...

fixed a little error there.

Mostly agree though.

A gaming company is a good way to pop your stock and trade cherry. Just don't invest important money, like your college fund, into it. b:laugh
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level