KuriWraith Rec any and all vit barb any lv

_Ghoul_ - Lost City
_Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
KuriWraith Rec any and all vit barb any lv b:pleased.

join the barb movement.

if u feel like a useless barb and feel like ur wasting space and is thinking of deleting your class dont join us we want u we the kurri need u become a kurri brother and fight for
supremecy b:angry.

they needed u to get to end game and trews u out once they get there u feel left out dont worry we wont trew u out we welcome our kurri brothers (barb) b:dirty join and feel great in a new great faction we furry we accepted for what u areb:pleased.

Blood _Ghoul_ R9 pure vit barb
Post edited by _Ghoul_ - Lost City on

Comments

• SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Cool idea and lots of luck to ya LOL

Anyone remember the all Veno guild??? Damn forgot the name of it hehe.
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    ty still waiting a respond from susa and wishes lol kidding lol.

b:laugh we would we on everyone kos if we end up stealing ur barbs now would we.

na i am just creating a place for barb who dont wana use interval and wana belog somewhere without feeling useless aside from maybe twb:victory.

anyways ill give my all to have ton of 100 barbs b:chuckle so fun it will be.

non aps barb plz
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    about the veno faction its still around lol but the difference with veno faction is the ycould solo stuff themself on most things aside from op aoe bosses
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    hej back anyways i wanted to share we are 3 100+ barb so far and 2 will join they dont feel like joining cos they like there faction but like the idea of a barb faction and being vit build. i knew there are more barb who might wana try something fresh b:chuckle
    like 100 wulf in one place i mena come on u haven tseen such a thing in well ever i would think.

ps we are not trying to steal barb from faction even if we could i dobt the loyal one would wana join a new faction like ours and with ppl thinking what can a full barb faction do.

to tell the true its a rp based faction and we wont we 100% barb bu wont we many non barb in it that much is certain tho i am not gona say why or how a non barb can join not here anyways.

SIGNED BY BLOOD OF THE KURRI MOVEMENT _Ghoul_ b:victory
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    i like being vit built myself, but honestly speaking I wouldn't join a faction of just barbs. My barb will be staying in a faction that has TW as a future prospect, meanwhile I'm running a cheaply built apscher that shares HA gear with my barb - set for 5.0 sparked once it hits 99. With base boofs and a build like a BM, its just about the same as being an aps barb - without destroying the image of barbary as it was intended. (you might ask why i didnt roll BM, but thats because archers get the rank chest so aps is cheaper on them).

anywho.. best of luck to you guys. I'll be aps farming with my archer to build my barb to where i really want it to be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • LiquidAcid - Lost City
    LiquidAcid - Lost City Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Cool idea and lots of luck to ya LOL

Anyone remember the all Veno guild??? Damn forgot the name of it hehe.

LoneVeno
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    i think this would be my favorite faction, all of you should come to west gate and stand near each other and call me over :D Don't mind me channeling a big blue dragon, nothing to be concerned about.
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    1st of all if ur going aps i gota tell u i wouldent take u.
    secondly we wont be 100% barb in faction but close to it as to how a non barb may join i wouldent discus it here and no i do not want alts.

i am not stating it will we easy but i am sure many barb feel useless and would prefer stay with barb who feel like they do.

idk about u but damage isnt everything as dd go i would think u guy think dd is all there is but for me it never been dd what i care about but taking the damage and say wtf whas that a ant. So if u wana dd dont mind to look us up lol.

i am not saying having a full barb faction is bad as we could rent barb for full GV i seen how many ppl ask for barb so in true there are thing we can do and for money so dont act like we cant tho atm there is no such plans.

About aoe what class can survive a aoe from a wizard um i knew a barb can or we wouldent we called cata barbs.
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    and yes my inglish sux i hear it all the time so dont mind telling me about my spelling plox

there are things way worse then my spelling in the world so u might wana check them up

lol
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Yes, great idea. I'm sure you can help with frost as well. If you're lucky, you might be able to finish one before the timer runs out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    idk what to say just that there are more then then how fast u hit a mob like originality
    of a race.

dignity of u and ur axe and frankly i could refine my r9 +12 as i alredy have mos tof them and make a video and show u i can do it before timer runs out if this would make u and all claw barb happy.

if u wana missuse the int glitch fine but dont tell me how i should play mine as i liek originality of axe adn spamming skills.

beside if u wana solo frost do it with a sin as they can do it 5 time faster so idk what u would gain why doing it 5 time slower with a fist barb lol.

anyways u like dex i dont wana see or hear about them everyone knew i hate int so lets keep it civil and say we have bouth our ways of how we like to play our barbs.

that is all i have to say to a dex barb anyhow
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    AlbireoTwo vs Ghoul MAKE IT HAPPEN b:victory
  • Victory_V - Lost City
    Victory_V - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    U guy dont mind Necro in your Guild
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    necro lol we to new for necro POWAb:shockedb:chuckle

anyways i dont really care if most ppl think bad of a full barb faction we do exist and we are now lv2 faction as if yesturdayb:pleased