KuriWraith Rec any and all vit barb any lv .

_Ghoul_ - Lost City
_Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Barbarian

join the barb movement.

if u feel like a useless barb and feel like ur wasting space and is thinking of deleting your class dont join us we want u we the kurri need u become a kurri brother and fight for
supremecy .

they needed u to get to end game and trews u out once they get there u feel left out dont worry we wont trew u out we welcome our kurri brothers (barb) join and feel great in a new great faction we furry we accepted for what u are.

Blood _Ghoul_ R9 pure vit barb

lost city server
Post edited by _Ghoul_ - Lost City on

Comments

• Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited August 2011

join the barb movement.

if u feel like a useless barb and feel like ur wasting space and is thinking of deleting your class dont join us we want u we the kurri need u become a kurri brother and fight for
    supremecy .

they needed u to get to end game and trews u out once they get there u feel left out dont worry we wont trew u out we welcome our kurri brothers (barb) join and feel great in a new great faction we furry we accepted for what u are.

Blood _Ghoul_ R9 pure vit barb

lost city server

Funny thing is how many vit barbs refuse to do runs without a few aps classes in the squad because its too slow.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • BadBarb - Lost City
    BadBarb - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    interesting
    If at first you don't succeed,
    give up and eat some bacon.
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    the only barb who like aps are the aps barb not the barb who liked to tank stuff themself.

bored barb and barb who felt useless become aps barb and the yare not every barb and frankly i dont want those barb anyways.
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    anyways we are mostly staying in lost city so far we are 5 barbs but we are growing.

if ur lookin gfor who we are visit lost city wish is where we always staying at for now
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    This probably belongs more in the Lost Server Forums than the barb forums.

And as an aps barb I don't see a reason to bring a vit barb unless I'm feeling nice and have an extra spot for an anyclass person. Vit barbs have no advantage over aps barbs except in catapulling. Even their survivability is lower and vit builds are the "squishies" when it comes to pve.

That being said, have joined two squads in the last few weeks for Metal that "need a tank" and found another barb. Both times they declared themselves "aps barbs" that couldn't tank the boss. When I looked one barb had deicides glitched into tiger form and 10.2k hp with 2.22 aps, the other had 7k hp human 2.86 or 3.33 and never went tiger. That's just ridiculous and actual does defeat the purpose of a barb, as well as makes the rest of us look bad. There really should be no hp difference between a standard vit barb and an aps barb, aps are an option a barb should have to help them survive and tank better. //rant.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    edited August 2011
    b:byeaps is the glitch dont tell me that we should just embrace the fist cos we wont if we wana use fis twe go bm.

ur point is that u like aps fine but dont tell us how we should play ours cos i feel ur in the wrong miss using aps glitch urself.

i always use my skill that they cant keep up dosen tmean i should just go dex and use fist
    rthat is more redicolous then anything else.

play ur barb as u want and we play it as we want as the yshould be played with hammer/axes and spamming skill.
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
This discussion has been closed.