Plans for English European Server?

Ariensis - Lothranis
Ariensis - Lothranis Posts: 9 Arc User
edited August 2011 in General Discussion
Are there plans for more servers in Europe? Perhaps an English server?

The only reason I ask is because I'm interested in buying some wings for my Cleric. (Probably the phoenix ones) I'm a little hesitant to buy them, because if an English European server came out then I would prefer to play on it and would hate to effectively "loose" the money that I had spent on Lothranis.

I don't mind if there is not, as although I'm from the UK, most people speak English on the French server anyway and I'm quite happy here.

Thanks

Edit: "These two servers are our first ones that are actually located in Europe" quoted from yesterdays "State of the Game". This seems to imply that there will be more. Perhaps it's just the way I read it...
Post edited by Ariensis - Lothranis on

Comments

• Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    doubtful since lothranis and momagannon are basically dead
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • ShinSein - Harshlands
    ShinSein - Harshlands Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited August 2011

Not dead, just brand spanking new. What would be nice is if the new server was a PVP European server. b:pleased

Also Ariensis, better add me while I am still online, I am heading to bed soon.
    [SIGPIC]http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/qq270/ZeroAngel08/Shinsein.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Thanks goes to Dorset!
    "The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

ShinSein - Harshlands (Alt/Main)
    Shinsetsu - Lothranis (French Main)
    +Bring sexy back - Complete b:victory
  • Ariensis - Lothranis
    edited August 2011
    Certainly does not seem to be that under populated. At least the starter areas are a hive of activity compared to Harshlands.

ShinSein - Will have to add you later, I'm at work at the moment. (Damm Early shifts...)
  • ShinSein - Harshlands
    ShinSein - Harshlands Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Certainly does not seem to be that under populated. At least the starter areas are a hive of activity compared to Harshlands.

ShinSein - Will have to add you later, I'm at work at the moment. (Damm Early shifts...)

Please, Call me Shin lol. And thats ok, I am about to go hit the hay lol. Oh btw have you joined a faction yet? b:avoid
    [SIGPIC]http://i454.photobucket.com/albums/qq270/ZeroAngel08/Shinsein.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Thanks goes to Dorset!
    "The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

ShinSein - Harshlands (Alt/Main)
    Shinsetsu - Lothranis (French Main)
    +Bring sexy back - Complete b:victory
  • Ariensis - Lothranis
    edited August 2011
    I've been searching the forums and there seems to be a lot of demand for an English European server, so I think we know that it would be aprreciated, but has there been an official announcement which I have overlooked about future servers? If there has then I can wait for it before spending my money.

Shin - No not yet, I was waiting for you get yours up and running. Thought about joining ArchAngel but the level requirements are going up each day.

Anyways PM me with info as were getting off topic and spamming the forum somewhat. Good night.
  • Michel - Momaganon
    Michel - Momaganon Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2011

You know why they are dead? Because they ain't ENGLISH dawg that's why LOOL
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited August 2011
    There are currently no public plans for a new European server. That's not to say they couldn't spring it on us, but nothing has been announced.

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.