Dishonest Player in PWI

sinave
sinave Posts: 12 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
Just wanna share some info with you guys out there !

This happened just awhile ago when i was doing account switch and transferring some mats for crafting purpose .

This particular veno was hiding behind me and when i was doing switch she looted all my mats , thou nothing of great values mostly herbs and logs etc but still need time to gather and she blatantly looted all and ran away.

For players with one pc there's no other faster way to transfer stuffs btwn char , thou risky but what else can we do
b:angry
Post edited by sinave on

Comments

• Neyda - Raging Tide
    Neyda - Raging Tide Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Its your own fault.
    You can Trade with with your other toon,its possible even with just one PC.
    Or if you really want to drop the Items, just go to a deserted Place
    with no other Players around,

by the way naming is prohibited, so you should better remove the name
  • sinave
    edited August 2011
    I'm already in a deserted place ,,,, you think i'll do it in populated area !
    One pc can't logged with 2 account as i've tried ,,,, the client only except one account unless u got 2 OS system installed which i havent tried .
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    It's your own fault. You should have used a safer means of transferring your items. As for naming and shaming, that's not allowed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • sinave
    edited August 2011
    If there's a safer mean of transfer i would ,,,, whatever keep condoning those scammers and looters !
    Even if i had screenshot doesnt help and it's my fault fine ,,,, i'll become a scammer and looter too since forum or PWI likes to protect players like such .

I didnt even want to post 3 thread but the preview just do the posting itself and i can't delete, what wrong with the system !!!
  • Bunnybites - Harshlands
    Bunnybites - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    sinave wrote: »
    If there's a safer mean of transfer i would ,,,, whatever keep condoning those scammers and looters !
    Even if i had screenshot doesnt help and it's my fault fine ,,,, i'll become a scammer and looter too since forum or PWI likes to protect players like such .

I didnt even want to post 3 thread but the preview just do the posting itself and i can't delete, what wrong with the system !!!

I explained two safe ways to transfer items in your other post. Becoming a scammer and a looter too isn't the best idea I have heard. Two wrongs doesn't make a right....... but I think three lefts do?
    edited August 2011

Seriously? Bad things happen to people, move on. It's really your own fault that this happened....if you actually thought about a safer way, you could have saved yourself from this happening. I mean, heck, even mailing your items to your other character would have been more cheap than losing all your stuff....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Become scammer and looter in order to make another people that eventually will follow your path as scammer and looter ? b:laugh

Anyway i always use mail, better safe than sorry. Now i use stash.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • sinave
    edited August 2011
    Seriously? Bad things happen to people, move on. It's really your own fault that this happened....if you actually thought about a safer way, you could have saved yourself from this happening. I mean, heck, even mailing your items to your other character would have been more cheap than losing all your stuff....

Of course i'll move on ,,, those stuffs i can collect anytime !
    Thought i post here so people knows who are those dishonest ones but it seems such behavior is alright to all , well than happy looting guys !!!

Well than don't complain next time yr loot gets looted off yr face ,,,, case closed !b:shutup
    edited August 2011

Well than don't complain next time yr loot gets looted off yr face ,,,, case closed !b:shutup

Well I'm sure everyone can learn from your mistake. And you think I'd cry if my loot got looted in front of my face? I don't think that's ever going to happen because I'm not brainless enough to drop a whole ton of my things and log back on to another character to retrieve them. I use mail and stash....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bunnybites - Harshlands
    Bunnybites - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Of course i'll move on ,,, those stuffs i can collect anytime !
    Thought i post here so people knows who are those dishonest ones but it seems such behavior is alright to all , well than happy looting guys !!!

I understand that your angry, but I never said someone scamming or looting is ok. I tried to offer you alternative safer ways to trade stuff to your alts. There are a lot of dishonest people, everywhere, not just in this game. I just don't believe that if you dropped something on the ground it was wrong for someone else to pick it up. Maybe your inventory was full so you dropped stuff you didn't want to replace it with stuff you did want. If I see a million coins on the ground, would I be wrong to pick them up? No, I don't think so.

I am sorry your angry but look at it like you learned a lesson fairly cheaply. At least you didn't try that with something more expensive. b:surrender
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    There is a way to trade items between two characters that you created, even on the same account. Buy a stash stone and you could do it. If both of your characters are on two different accounts, you can also multi-client and trade between the two in ease.

There's no need to react in such way for something as minor as mats. Consider yourself lucky, We've had people who traded weapons and armor that they have worked hard and long on this way, and that were lost forever.
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    well,if she was there and you knew it and you drop your items,something is wrong ain't it?

There's a few ways you can transfer item even if you have 1 computer.

1.Buy a Account Stash Stone
    2.Mail the items to yourself
    3.Multiclient(http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1103491&highlight=multi+client)
    Note:There are rules relating to this:http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1052691&highlight=multi+client
    4.Ask a trusted friend to help you.
  • Segreta - Sanctuary
    Segreta - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I could understand if he was a Sin hiding in stealth....but a Veno b:laugh
    Look around you next time you do something so risky(Also if you teleport,no one can follow you because he can't known where you teleported to,especially if you teleport again).
    Iam Segreta,Queen of the Chicken Kingdom,proud owner of the legendary Blue Chicken,BEHOLD Mortals o,o^
    Current # Chickens:
    ^,^ <- My Cleric <3
    o,o <- My Veno
    n_n <- My Bm
    =,= <- My Barb *Used as Mount*
    >,o <- My Sin(Stealth all the time for no reason)
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Just wanna share some info with you guys out there !

This happened just awhile ago when i was doing account switch and transferring some mats for crafting purpose .

This particular veno was hiding behind me and when i was doing switch she looted all my mats , thou nothing of great values mostly herbs and logs etc but still need time to gather and she blatantly looted all and ran away.

For players with one pc there's no other faster way to transfer stuffs btwn char , thou risky but what else can we do
    b:angry

She might of thought your inventory was full and you were just dumping the items and did not want them any longer.

Alot of people stand and dump things at the banker and other places in the game...

And then you logged out - which probably meant you were not going to pick them up so she took them and split.
  • igmaniii
    igmaniii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    You can have 2 accounts and clients open at same time.

You just have to open the client itself and not the the updater. It is called element client and found in C: