Lowbies' reponses after being PK-ed

Options
2»

Comments

• Hideori - Lost City
    Hideori - Lost City Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I like this tread! yah it fun. once me and my wizzy friend killed a mystic. she tried to run away, but... she didint b:pleased so she called us "cheaters" because it was 2vs1. then I started to jump around on her from happines so she respamed.

other time it was elf archer about 10lvls lower than me. I wanted "attention" from higher level BM, who killed all red ones around us for some reason, so I killed that elf and ran from that BM (and he didint caugh me, what a loser. it was fun). and while I ran from BM that elf said me "idiot" "thanks a lot", I said him sorry.

the same day me with my wizz friend killed a veno and after kill I said "sorry for killing you" she responded "no problem :)". no problem?!! holy ****, since when it's no problem when somebody intentionaly kill (even gank) you 2vs1. it was really funny b:laugh I should kill her more often, she have no problem with it anyway b:laugh

and once I flew to swiftwind tribe and some fish became to fly straight into me. and attacked me. but not strong enough to kill me, so we fought and I killed it and left body in the air (it didint drop on the ground somehow.. b:shocked). that assassin respamed in swiftwind tribe so he wanted remach so we went outside SZ and some mobs attacked me so I ran back to SZ. then I healed and left SZ so he attacked me and I killed it again. after fight he whishpered me "trash stun","*** stun", "noob" etc. then I killed it third time and left place.
  • Manostra - Harshlands
    Manostra - Harshlands Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Most common Response from real newbies :

Why did you kill me, did i do anything to you ????

Most common responses from ganked/suprised Players :

Son of a B***h
    Congrats you idiot
    f*** you
    Get a life

I never encounterd somone who told me to get his main or im kos now or whatever.

But most people do the only right thing, they remain silent, ask in their faction or FL for reinforcments and the Gank blob is comming for revenge. Here the fun start and sooner or later a point is reached where i die as soon i leave pz. Everyone had some fun , people can feel good because they helped their friends to get revenge and maybe the battles was even a little bit exciting.
    I hate Room 38
  • Tazlvern - Dreamweaver
    Tazlvern - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    i remember a while back with they had the cube event. i was playing my wiz and i was in 1

of the chest digging room and this bm came up and hit me =P at first i through it was a

misclick but he kept atking so i use FoW and kill him, afterward he pm me that hes going

to get on his main and pk me xD ofc he didn't but i never did finish the cube event

b:chuckle
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    The most entertaining thing someone said when I PKed them was:

-.l..

Other than that I got the gamut from silence to lots of asterisks.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • hanfknolle
    hanfknolle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options