Give barb more aggro

Options
Genitorture - Harshlands
Genitorture - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Suggestion Box
i did play mystic, now im playing barb, and i must say they are real funny to play, thou they coast ****loads in repairs and stuff, but still they are fun

the problem imo with barbs are the Aggro holding problem, like many ppl say, we can tank good up to 99 - 100 but then we have to hold aggro from 5aps sins and such, and here is where the problems comes, holding aggro is a REAL problem, and the way to fix it and make players "happy" is to increase the aggro that skills does, or increase the dmg we deal
I know that barbs aint supposed to deal Dmg, coas we are tanks, but how can we tank if 5aps ppl build more aggro then the tank

solve this problem and increase the aggro building or increase or dmg,
make barbs and other ppl happy again, PWI for once, lift your butt out of the chair and fix it PLZ, PWI players need a Tank, not a "supposed to be a tank but cant hold aggro class"

OVER AND OUT

Barbs does it on all 4, Sins does it from behind and Archers shoot blank
Post edited by Genitorture - Harshlands on

Comments

• XxArchmagexX - Dreamweaver
    XxArchmagexX - Dreamweaver Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Or just reduce aggro output of fists/claws/daggers b:bye
  • vampirenite
    vampirenite Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I agree with this. I have been in so many BHs where the Sin takes aggro from a higher level Barb for a moment and dies. The Barb doesn't have the luxury of the time it takes for the Boss to run to the ranged DD, to regain aggro.

On the one hand I would like to say serves the Sins right for being OP'd, but on the other hand the problem was caused in the first place by the Devs who created an OP'd class without re-balancing the others.

I also think that Seekers should get more aggro control. They can Tank reasonably well, my Seeker usually ends up Tanking if the Barb dies. But it seems that short of using Vortex or Alpha Male (which has such a long refresh due to the large energy use), the Seeker is horrible at holding aggro.
  • God_Loki - Raging Tide
    God_Loki - Raging Tide Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I say give barbs more arggo skill because spamming the same one over and over really hurt the keyboard >.>
    I am Loki...God of Mischief...If you see me, you better hide or you'll be my next target... b:laughb:laughb:laugh