Cast Delay Anyone?

doctrevil
doctrevil Posts: 5 Arc User
edited August 2011 in General Discussion
Well with all this work they're putting in to delay my gaming experience tonight, i think id add an idea to the list of things to fix. With that being said, id like to suggest the idea of fixing the casting in-game, so there isn't such an incredible gap between one spell cast and another. This is something i believe would truly enhance the gameplay, seeing as it creates a decent space, at times, in having a fun experience. And I doubt i'm not the only one thinking it, who else is with me :P
Post edited by doctrevil on

Comments

• StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Yeah it's lag

From here in Australia the cast delay is massive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • frince
    frince Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    b:laugh i think its about ur connection Storm that makes u lagg. lol
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Yes but PWI has bigger delays than most other online games I've played
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • LilNai - Harshlands
    LilNai - Harshlands Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Even with an 8ms ping (Virtual Machined PServ b:shutup) theres an amazing delay between spells. I dont think OP is talking about lag, more about that fact that chaining together what appears to be 10 seconds worth of cast / channel combined spells will usually take 12-15 seconds complete.

I mean, You cant channel your next spell for a long *** time after the previous has finished casting.